Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if it’s been raised before but if CB is responsible for the IG and PK crimes (IG missing PK confirmed dead) in addition to MM, is there some connection to the first week of May for him? MM 3rd, IG 2nd and PK 7th.

This is a really interesting point. A significant date in his life? Could be linked with rejection ie being sent to the children’s home if anyone knows date he left home. Or linked in some way with whatever he did that finally led mother to realize she couldn’t manage him?

This is a really interesting point. A significant date in his life? Could be linked with rejection ie being sent to the children’s home if anyone knows date he left home. Or linked in some way with whatever he did that finally led mother to realize she couldn’t manage him?

He was "rejected" by at least two women. His mother gave him free to adoption, or he was taken away from her by authorities, due to reasons we don't know. His "new" mother brought him to an orphanage, after she had to care about her disabled husband.

And maybe he was molested after that at the orphanage. Maybe by a woman. That happens more rarely than getting molested by men, but it happens. Those victims often seem to develop an unusual hate/love-addiction according to women.

If he will be interrogated or even charged, i would him let to deal with a female profiler about his youth in the past!;)

Last edited:

Hang on.... Ive just looked this up on my phone as can't see it otherwise (pop up blocker) and the photo of the german girl who is meant to closely resemble MM also closely resembles that photo shared in the past few days from a social media account that had a similar name to CB with a photo of a girl people thought looked just like MM but had the eye tampered with in the photo.

I always thought MM resembled PK very much, so sad. They have Peggy's body, hopefully they can get some sort of DNA or link.
Also the dates were near mother's day, it could be a trigger for him.

I always thought MM resembled PK very much, so sad. They have Peggy's body, hopefully they can get some sort of DNA or link.

Didn’t police already prove someone else responsible for, at the least, handling Peggy’s body?

He was "rejected" by at least two women. His mother gave him free to adoption, or he was taken away from her by authorities, due to reasons we don't know. His "new" mother brought him to an orphanage, after she had to care about her disabled husband.

And maybe he was molested after that at the orphanage. Maybe by a woman. That happens more rarely than getting molested by men, but it happens. Those victims often seem to develop an unusual hate/love-addiction according to women.

If he will be interrogated or even charged, i would him let to deal with a female profiler about his youth in the past!;)

This came up on a previous thread - as did a pattern of dates around the 3rd in summer months.

Not sure if I can post the link as it comes from FB, but 9News in Australia has shown an interview with CB's lawyer in which he was asked if CB will ever co-operate with LE regarding the disappearance of MM. The lawyer's answer was "before our client statts to cooperate with the prosecutor's office, you could order holy water as a long drink in hell"

Edited to add link from original source
EXCLUSIVE: Lawyer says Madeleine McCann suspect will never co-operate with police

Damn biscuit tins never have actual biscuits in them!

O/T but my Dad has a copy of his will in one. And not even under his bed, but actually in his biscuit and cake cupboard. So many times we've opened it (usually late at night when, possibly drunkenly and all the rest), when we needed a cake/biscuit fix, expecting biscuits and cake, only to be confronted with yellowing paperwork disappointment.

Very off-topic, I know. But at the same time, very relevant to biscuit tins failing to live up to their promise.

Last edited:
It seems that Peggy Knobloch lived in a pedo infested area:

They say several paedophiles lived near her or met in a hotel near her home in north Bavaria, Der Spiegel news reports (in German).
At their meetings the pedo's exchanged ideas and material. (Could CB have been one of them?)

Poor little girl! She should have been protected!
Agree.
Pedophiles are so awful many psychologists won't work with them, and consider them untreatable.
Harming the young and innocent is a motivation so vile that contemplating it changes a humans brain into an inhuman monsters brain.
MOO they are compulsivley addicted to getting away with, thinking about, planning and doing things they know are universally despised.
Penalties need to be much higher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members