Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
Do you think someone who has psychotic/narcissistic tendencies actively seeks out this vulnerability in someone else?
Do they have an acute inner radar in picking them out even?
I think so. Sociopaths are very manipulative and calculating, even when being 'nice.' There's no empathy, so human interactions become something to strategize.

I totally agree. He saw the opportunity to be with this woman, and tried to be the person she would be drawn to.

JMO
They view people only on their terms, falsifying an image of care and concern. I think I'm quoting an narcissist; a psychotic personality goes a lot further!

If the Met had possessed the data required to perform triangulation they would have been doing triangulations in may 2007 of the phones of ex-suspects RM SM GM KM. But look in the files - not even a single triangulation was done. The advanced data which would be needed to perform triangulation was never harvested.

RM, SM, KM, GM were all expected to be in the mast zone.

This article from Dec ‘07 raises the possibility Police were using triangulation & signal strength to identify people in Luz in the time frame. Madeleine police trace EVERY phone call made on day she vanishedMadeleine police trace EVERY phone call made on day she vanished

They view people only on their terms, falsifying an image of care and concern. I think I'm quoting an narcissist; a psychotic personality goes a lot further!

A psychotic person could indeed go a lot further occasionally seen in frenzied attacks and murders, however there is no suggestion or evidence that CB suffered from any kind of psychotic disorder, or indeed psychosis brought on by drug usage.

ETA- There is one report in a newspaper, maybe a second hand account, that CB allegedly said drugs made him crazy or mad - but I wouldn't attach any relevance to this atm.

JMO

Last edited:
A psychotic person could indeed go a lot further occasionally seen in frenzied attacks and murders, however there is no suggestion or evidence that CB suffered from any kind of psychotic disorder, or indeed psychosis brought on by drug usage.

ETA- There is one report in a newspaper, maybe a second hand account, that CB allegedly said drugs made him crazy or mad - but I wouldn't attach any relevance to this atm.

JMO
Agree. He had a vicious self centered personality.
He did not check himself and took on a criminal lifestyle, which included planning, executing crimes and taking pleasure from outright harming and killing the innocent.

This article from Dec ‘07 raises the possibility Police were using triangulation & signal strength to identify people in Luz in the time frame. Madeleine police trace EVERY phone call made on day she vanishedMadeleine police trace EVERY phone call made on day she vanished
I'm sure police must have done a good job, however, the title is misleading. Every phonecall from 9.30 pm was investigated!
We are investigating all calls made within Praia da Luz from 9.30pm onwards on May 3."
CB's phone number is very probably no where to be found in the processo files.
Going through the files I also had the impression that only the phone numbers of POI had been mentioned in the files -thus disregarding any presence of CB!

I keep revisiting the reports.
Did we ever conclude what we thought this meant?
I know we talked about it a lot previously.

"He said the police are interested in Brueckner because he is “aware” of the kidnapping, which only a suspect could have known..............."

Police investigating Madeleine McCann suspects Christian Brueckner of chasing ex-girlfriend | FR24 News English

" He said that police are interested in Brueckner because he has 'knowledge' of the abduction that only a suspect could be aware of "

Police investigating Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner hunt for his ex-girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
I think that CB’s VW WF Model is a Joker 1 poptop which started out pearl white - beige/brown interior with Van Dyck upholstery. This combination was available 1983-1986. There were several four/five speed 1.9l petrol engines and a couple of 1.6l diesel engines. I think the original engine would have been petrol but it was 20 years old in 2007 and from what I can see, better diesel engines became available in later model which could have replaced the original - small motors for the vehicle size ... but I’m sure someone will tell me they’re German!
Thankyou

JMO
There is no evidence however there is speculation and in particular, regarding the age of the victims.
Madeleine McCann suspect 'has psychopathic traits' and may be a 'total weakling'

She cannot claim it was Madeleine who cried. It could have been any child. Also McCanns friends child who stayed next door.

I think PF was best placed to know exactly where the crying was coming from since it was her home and she would have been very familiar with noise penetration and the direction from which it was coming. She said she was in no doubt that it was from the floor below her. She also said she heard the patio doors open. I see no reason whatsoever to doubt her word.
Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted ?Daddy, Daddy?, the witness had no doubt that the noise came from the floor below. At about 23.45, an hour and fifteen minutes after the crying began, she heard the parents arrive, she did not see them, but she heard the patio doors open, she was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse...As soon as the parents entered the child stopped crying.

P.J. POLICE FILES: MRS PAMELA FENN STATEMENT

Last edited:

"He said the police are interested in Brueckner because he is “aware” of the kidnapping, which only a suspect could have known..............."

Police investigating Madeleine McCann suspects Christian Brueckner of chasing ex-girlfriend | FR24 News English

" He said that police are interested in Brueckner because he has 'knowledge' of the abduction that only a suspect could be aware of "

Police investigating Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner hunt for his ex-girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

Must be something he confessed to Bjorn (?). It could be anything, something he took but there has been some conflict in McCann evidence re the door they entered. I wonder if the patio doors might have been locked and he went in the front door.

Unfortunately this does not indicate that the triangulation data actually was obtained

I think there are 2 possibilities

1. It was too late to obtain it, when requested later

2. It was obtained, for some initial suspects, and has never been released

"A prosecution source in Germany said: We are happy that our suspect is the person responsible and are building a case against him."

Maddie McCann suspect ‘danger to public’ & must be refused early prison release’
If this unattributed quote is actually real (the sun lol) then it is deeply problematic

It is the job of prosecutors to charge if they have sufficient evidence

It is deeply improper for them to assert guilt by media despite lacking an arguable case

"He said the police are interested in Brueckner because he is “aware” of the kidnapping, which only a suspect could have known...."

"He said that police are interested in Brueckner because he has 'knowledge' of the abduction that only a suspect could be aware of "
It's a bit ambiguous, for sure. But the 'could have known'/'could be aware of' points maybe to something specific to MM or to some detail inside the apartment which was never made public, that he's alleged to have said to someone somewhere...?

Last edited:
It's a bit ambiguous, for sure. But the 'could have known'/'could be aware of' points maybe to something specific to MM or to some detail inside the apartment which was never made public, that he's alleged to have said to someone somewhere...?

And something they do not need to ask the parents if it was true.

Thanks Arnie, that’s super helpful. When Heriberto Janosch talks about ‘elements’ are these the ‘panels’?

Yes ..... below is a picture of an antenna on a mast .... the rectangular panels are arranged in a circle .... and compass readings indicate the direction of each panel

O* would be north .... 90* is east ...... 180*is south .... 270* is west etc.

Distance can sometimes be crudely calculated by signal strength ... everybody's cell phone has a set of "bars" on the display showing signal strength.

Not all phone companies keep all the information .... but now I think most do .... and it is becoming more accurate. Phone companies sell the information to police (with a warrant) ... they do not do it out of the goodness of their heart to solve crime.

Attachments

• cell phone tower antenna.JPG
    cell phone tower antenna.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
That is entirely possible Maria....or maybe there was a woman accomplice? Why purple lady wasn’t mentioned in original statements of JM & JW still bothers me. Did PJ deliberately leave this detail out of the statements? If so was purple lady significant to the enquiry? In this article it says JM reported purple lady sighting day after MM abduction, yet it takes 10 years before before she became a focus in the inquiry....WHY??
These questions aren’t directed at you Maria just popped them in this post as was too late to edit my post re purple lady. Any thoughts anyone?
Madeleine McCann: Waitress denies she is 'woman in purple' | Daily Mail Online

Maybe CB was purple lady?;):p:D

Unfortunately this does not indicate that the triangulation data actually was obtained

I think there are 2 possibilities

1. It was too late to obtain it, when requested later

2. It was obtained, for some initial suspects, and has never been released
What makes you sure they don't have it?

There is no evidence however there is speculation and in particular, regarding the age of the victims.
Madeleine McCann suspect 'has psychopathic traits' and may be a 'total weakling'

So here it says 'has psychopathic traits'.

Psychopathy is is a personal trait, whereas psychosis is different in that it is usually a symptom of an illness or other disorder, eg. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, drug abuse or other extremely stressful events.
Psychosis is an umbrella term, when someone has mentally lost touch with reality they are said to be having a psychotic episode, or to be 'in psychosis'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares