Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep my conviction that this was all masterminded by someone more clever than Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and bigmouth disastrous CB was but a pawn. The weakest link and lucky to be alive.

Line 15 - swabs of possible hematic stains collected at Rua 25 de Abril, PDL! That's too near Smithsonian sighting and worth sleuthing.
Addresses 10, 12(clinic), and 14 appear to be parts of one building?
37.086229,-8.731959

I keep my conviction that this was all masterminded by someone more clever than Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and bigmouth disastrous CB was but a pawn. The weakest link and lucky to be alive.

Right! As i assumed, not a burglary gone wrong, but an abduction gone wrong, due to media attention. The coloboma could be the key to that.

CB seems smart enough to get paid for his (maybe altered) service. Including satisfying his own needs. Until june 2020 just a few people were aware of his own urges....

Last edited:
Addresses 10, 12(clinic), and 14 appear to be parts of one building?
37.086229,-8.731959

By checking historical street view, Paulo's Restaurant is 16. So 14 must be the small bar to the right.

By checking historical street view, Paulo's Restaurant is 16. So 14 must be the small bar to the right.
TY. Should we assume the marks were found externally outside the address for example on pavement??? (There is no mention of police going inside)

There’s lots of discrepancies about timings on that evening, memory recall is not always as accurate as we’d like to think. It’s more the fact he remembers the car in the midst of the other events that could be significant. There’s lots of recall that differs slightly on the timings with many other witnesses also thinking it happened slightly earlier

P.J. POLICE FILES: TIMELINE INFORMATION

The only truly genuine time is 22:41:29 when a 53sec. call was made from OC to GNR. Everything before that depends on what source you take as accurate, a big problem in this case.
Yes that 22:41 time is accurate. Also accurate IMO is 21:58 IIRC (couple leaves block 6 and sees no activity outside block 5). Post edited to correct my mistake.

Last edited:
I wonder why? since George Burke-Brooks had contacted LE by phone claiming to have seen a couple carrying a little girl at 5am, crossing a road to the Marina. Why was this man never interviewed or made to give an official statement?? This is another one of them moments where I sit doing what I have done a lot of during 2020.. sat, shaking my head in disbelief! X

Yes that 22:41 time is accurate. Also accurate IMO is 22:58 IIRC (couple leaves block 6 and sees no activity outside block 5).

The only truly genuine time is 22:41:29 when a 53sec. call was made from OC to GNR. Everything before that depends on what source you take as accurate, a big problem in this case.

Interesting quote, then from (NB - Incorrect time input: (020H30 - should read - 20H30):
P.J. POLICE FILES: NUNO FILIPE GUERREIRO DA CONCEICAO

Questioned, he states that, last Thursday, he was off duty but was called by the reception and went to the resort around 020H30 to open a door that had problems. After completing the work for which he was called, which took him about 15 minutes, he left for his residence, and was again contacted, at around 22H15 to ask him if there were torch/flash lights that could be used to help look for a child that had gone missing. The deponent responded that there weren't any and was not called again that night.

There’s lots of discrepancies about timings on that evening, memory recall is not always as accurate as we’d like to think. It’s more the fact he remembers the car in the midst of the other events that could be significant. There’s lots of recall that differs slightly on the timings with many other witnesses also thinking it happened slightly earlier

P.J. POLICE FILES: TIMELINE INFORMATION
So that's 2 cars, parked on this road near tapas reception entrance are the blue car, and when the witness arrives, also the witness's car.

Interesting quote, then from (NB - Incorrect time input: (020H30 - should read - 20H30):

Questioned, he states that, last Thursday, he was off duty but was called by the reception and went to the resort around 020H30 to open a door that had problems. After completing the work for which he was called, which took him about 15 minutes, he left for his residence, and was again contacted, at around 22H15 to ask him if there were torch/flash lights that could be used to help look for a child that had gone missing. The deponent responded that there weren't any and was not called again that night.
The McCanns have always said that they called the police almost immediately after MM was discovered missing at 10pm but the police dispute it saying the OC (following protocol) called the GNR at 22:41pm. I'm not sure if phoning the local emergency services (which is what I presume the McCanns would have done) is the same as phoning the GNR?! X

The McCanns have always said that they called the police almost immediately after MM was discovered missing at 10pm but the police dispute it saying the OC (following protocol) called the GNR at 22:41pm. I'm not sure if phoning the local emergency services (which is what I presume the McCanns would have done) is the same as phoning the GNR?! X
Which number should they have called?

IMO the phonecall to him (requesting torches) at about 22:15, is consistent with KM check being at about 22:00

From the PJ statements, it was MO who went to reception to get them to call the authorities. He states he didn’t think they took him seriously at the time, they kept telling him she probably just wandered off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744