Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now wondering if the Deep Throat webchatter was the man who was outed as a paedophile in 2016. Wondering as he was maybe of a age that could have been familiar with the mainstream *advertiser censored* movie (which I have never seen) but also he met the parents of MM.

Pimlipo said:
Could maybe wear tights or leotards to cover up the distinguishing birthmarks and scars on his thighs so as not to be identified in his videos. JMO

I thought to minimise the chance of body hair being left behind too, tights would stop males leg hairs transferring, other areas are easy to shave and keep hidden but people would notice a man was shaving his leg hair then wearing shorts etc.

I am now wondering if the Deep Throat webchatter was the man who was outed as a paedophile in 2016. Wondering as he was maybe of a age that could have been familiar with the mainstream *advertiser censored* movie (which I have never seen) but also he met the parents of MM.

That is a term used, it's not a "webchatter". It's also not a code for anything. It's meant literal. And now I give up.

P.S. They were also not talking about the whistle blower.

The re-registering of the car keeps going round in my head maybe because I don't drive - I don't know the defination of 'owner' or 'keeper' relating to a car registration for instance.
What possibilities could CB have had to do this?

If he used the Jaguar (both vehicles are conspicious but the Jag less so by colour?) and if the police were to do an immediate search on it in the days following M's disappearence; would it only be the current owner that flagged up - on the first search, or would all the previous owners show?

If we're looking at the scenario that CB planned this and the Jag was used - why not registar it sooner rather than the next day?
This also ties up with what his movements were in the immediate days that followed M's disappearance.
If he left Praia Da Luz and used the campervan, he knew that the Jag would be left behind after he left. IMO

He may have wanted a "clean" license plate that wouldn't be connected to him if he was planning to travel somewhere (with or without Maddie) in the van. Maybe he planned to stick the German plates from the Jag on the VW so if an APB went out for a VW with Portuguese plates and registration, the van would be ignored or, if someone did run the plates, it would come back as belonging to someone other than himself.

This is obviously speculation, but a logical reason for the re-registration would be to acquire plates not connected to him.

Agreed.

I think the German investigators believe they know what happened to MM on the strength of CB's confession to the informant. The circumstantial evidence around Breuckner, and the fact that he backed up another brag with video evidence, lend credence to his MM claims.

They believe MM to be dead and they think they know how it was done because CB couldn't keep his trap shut. They don't have anything solid though.

There might be a video but I think the statements coming out of Germany make perfect sense without one.

What do you make of the appeals for people who can describe the interior of his homes, and the certainty that there are other victims who are Irish, English or American (ie native English speakers)? I struggle to make sense of this without them having video of some kind.

Low-resolution, tripod-shot camera footage without proper lighting is likely to create a fair amount of ambiguity. Hard to confirm his identity or that of his victim categorically, and if the victim is unconscious, impossible to confirm if they were alive at the time, or if they survived.

Damn, it’s distressing just typing that. Monsters are walking amongst us.

Could maybe wear tights or leotards to cover up the distinguishing birthmarks and scars on his thighs so as not to be identified in his videos. JMO
True, the tights would cover identifiable marks on the perp's body, but also because it is easier ( and avoids snagging) to climb and maneuver around obstacles wearing form-fitting clothing like leotards. imo.

Do the police know who CB was talking to in the web chat?

If not, my suggestion was that it could have been a person who was subsequently outed as a paedophile.

No need to ‘give up’.

He may have wanted a "clean" license plate that wouldn't be connected to him if he was planning to travel somewhere (with or without Maddie) in the van. Maybe he planned to stick the German plates from the Jag on the VW so if an APB went out for a VW with Portuguese plates and registration, the van would be ignored or, if someone did run the plates, it would come back as belonging to someone other than himself.

This is obviously speculation, but a logical reason for the re-registration would be to acquire plates not connected to him.
So it may have no connection to MM's abduction and a possible coincidence that it was done the day after. With his criminal record he may have wanted to be incognito while travelling to wherever he was going.
The other question is why would someone do that for him? imo

In the Sun, but apparently source RTL
Maddie suspect will NOT give information on her disappearance, says lawyer
''
CHRISTIAN B. will NOT give any information on her disappearance, his lawyer said today.
His attorney Friedrich Fülscher, who represents him with lawyer Johann Schwenn, told RTL today: “Christian B is not making any statements on the case at the moment and we ask for your understanding that we as defense attorneys are not making any statements either.”

He said he had visited Christian B. in prison at Kiel Penitentiary, where the 43-year-old German was being held in solitary confinement, it was reported.
When asked how his client was doing, Mr Fülscher replied: “How should a person be doing who is isolated in a prison and accused of the worst crimes by half the world's population?''

The lawyer announced that he would take "civil or criminal" action against false suspicions of his client.
Christian B is now the prime suspect in the infamous 2007 disappearance with prosecutors in Germany investigating him "on suspicion of murder".

They sensationally revealed last week they believe Madeleine is dead and know how she was killed - despite no body being found.

A source close to the German Police investigation told the Sun Online: "If he is responsible for taking Madeleine and suddenly crumbles and confesses it could end reasonably rapidly.
"But so far he is saying absolutely nothing to officers, he is keeping schtum, so Kate and Gerry could be left in limbo for many weeks and months which is agonising for them."

In the Sun, but apparently source RTL
Maddie suspect will NOT give information on her disappearance, says lawyer
''
CHRISTIAN B. will NOT give any information on her disappearance, his lawyer said today.
His attorney Friedrich Fülscher, who represents him with lawyer Johann Schwenn, told RTL today: “Christian B is not making any statements on the case at the moment and we ask for your understanding that we as defense attorneys are not making any statements either.”

He said he had visited Christian B. in prison at Kiel Penitentiary, where the 43-year-old German was being held in solitary confinement, it was reported.
When asked how his client was doing, Mr Fülscher replied: “How should a person be doing who is isolated in a prison and accused of the worst crimes by half the world's population?''

The lawyer announced that he would take "civil or criminal" action against false suspicions of his client.
Christian B is now the prime suspect in the infamous 2007 disappearance with prosecutors in Germany investigating him "on suspicion of murder".

They sensationally revealed last week they believe Madeleine is dead and know how she was killed - despite no body being found.

A source close to the German Police investigation told the Sun Online: "If he is responsible for taking Madeleine and suddenly crumbles and confesses it could end reasonably rapidly.
"But so far he is saying absolutely nothing to officers, he is keeping schtum, so Kate and Gerry could be left in limbo for many weeks and months which is agonising for them."
Exactly as I thought it would play out.
I don't care about CB nor his reputation but even criminals have laws that protect them against accusations. This could take years! But I don't really see what choices the prosecutors had in playing it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay