Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the foster home was some front for a grooming gang/potentially international paedophile ring & I think it may well involve well to do people in high places. I haven’t slept a wink all night will all sorts of horrible thoughts running through my head...I hope I’m being paranoid but think this has all been covered up from the very beginning :(

doesn’t make sense why the woman would out herself though? Like if she was involved why would she call police to say she knew him if she was up to no good. There’s no evidence that it was anything other than a foster home.

Still catching up, sorry

have people seen the size of the room though? There is hardly any room to move in there. If the door was open or had anyone behind it GM and MO would not have seen the twins cots. There's not really any room for a guy of CB's size to hide IMO. He was over 6 foot reportedly.

I'm thinking...when the door was fully open you could fully see the bed were Madeleine was sleeping..if someone was behind the door, l think her bed would have been partially obscured unless the checking party looked around it

What a very good post. Thank you! It's a plaque amongst us (all) for far too long.

Had a similar discussion on another thread..people would rather stick their heads in the sand than face the reality of the extent of paedophilia in this country. Let's be honest, not victim blaming, but as a parent you w ou old cling onto the belief she had been taken and is happy with another family than this scenario, especially as they were given the window of opportunity to do it. Although this one sounds like he doesn't need much opportunity.

The gist of the conversation, as I read it:
> These two have exchanged videos before, or one is a seller
> Deapthroat is a codename for a particular victim / video, and that individual (or maybe just evidence) took too long to dispose of.

has the chat log been posted? Can someone direct me to it?

Pimlipo said:
Could maybe wear tights or leotards to cover up the distinguishing birthmarks and scars on his thighs so as not to be identified in his videos. JMO

I thought to minimise the chance of body hair being left behind too, tights would stop males leg hairs transferring, other areas are easy to shave and keep hidden but people would notice a man was shaving his leg hair then wearing shorts etc.

I think it’s more likely it was a fetish. Very common in serial killers, and rapists to wear leotards and leggings.

I'm thinking...when the door was fully open you could fully see the bed were Madeleine was sleeping..if someone was behind the door, l think her bed would have been partially obscured unless the checking party looked around it
The door opened to the right, MM was to the left of the doorway. The door being half open would have only obscured the wardrobes on the right and possibly one of the twins cots. The only way to see if MM was in bed would have been to physically put your head through the doorway and look left as her bed was up against that wall.

"I have a job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow," said the man. "It is a terrible job, but it is something I have to do and that will change my life. You won't see me for a while. ” Do we think this quote is true? JMO
I think so. The theory about him being part of a paedophile ring, doing made-to-order videos to sell on the Dark Web etc. is starting to look pretty plausible now. It just all hangs together, with the careful planning that went into each suspected crime he has committed. They seem almost professional rather than crimes of passion, as fanciful as that sounds. I also think he was fishing for more business in the chat room, hoping to get another paying client.

This has to be the most horrible thing I have ever heard, even in the context of other horrible crimes. This guy is too sick in the head to ever get out of prison. They have to find a way to keep him there.

So he didn't do the Irish girl's rape even though it looked like him same MO and he made her do this as o_Oo_O

IMHO it's utter tosh

This. I think he possibly said he had a job on that would take him away for a while,and now they know why they are being asked they have added bits,or remembered it wrong subconsciously or otherwise.
I honestly cant see if he had a planned job( which I can see being possible) he would draw attention to it by specifying the exact area where he was going to steal a child,and elaborate on it being a horrible job,that's just crazy.
I also dont think he would class it as a horrible job,unless of course he was told to keep his hands off the merchandise!.

Another possibility: perhaps police became aware of the conversation while executing a search warrant of someone else's electronic devices / online activities? Police haven't said how they got the chat information - that would be interesting to know! Maybe they're protecting a UC's cover? The possibilities seem endless....

LE probably lurks on the dark web, monitoring the sites for clues of criminal activity.

One of the reasons why I follow crimes is that I was victimized several times in my life and I always feel for the victims. But that's also the reason why I have to emotionally distance myself.

And this guy is one of the worst out there, I really can't see him as a human being and I know a lot about psychopaths and how their brains are different which turns them into something that looks human but has no human traits at all. He definitely committed more crimes than the ones he was convicted for in my opinion, and even those should be enough, but then there is German law. I hope they can solve at least a few more and realize how dangerous he is and keep him in preventive custody for life after his prison sentence. If he ever gets out again, he will never stop, he can't, his twisted brain wouldn't let him even if he wanted to (not that I think he wants to change though).

If German law is too onerous, let other countries extradite him to stand trial for crimes he committed on their soil. One country after another.

This. I think he possibly said he had a job on that would take him away for a while,and now they know why they are being asked they have added bits,or remembered it wrong subconsciously or otherwise.
I honestly cant see if he had a planned job( which I can see being possible) he would draw attention to it by specifying the exact area where he was going to steal a child,and elaborate on it being a horrible job,that's just crazy.
I also dont think he would class it as a horrible job,unless of course he was told to keep his hands off the merchandise!.
The thing I don't understand (if this is true) is why she is telling the press about it? There's been a massive appeal for former girfirends and associates to come forward to the police and yet this woman claims she was his girlfiend the day before the before the abduction. Surely the police would be all over her if she was involved with him right up to the event and confined to her to absolute secrecy about anything that was said.

Update on the van from the satellite image. Not a VW and not connected to Bruckner.

'I have just been told that the police are aware now that the van which is shown in the satellite picture is a Renault which belonged to a neighbour’s friend and was there until August 2007.

If that is truth, then the picture says nothing about Brüeckner movements or Madeleine McCann abduction.''

Espacio Exterior

The thing I don't understand (if this is true) is why she is telling the press about it? There's been a massive appeal for former girfirends and associates to come forward to the police and yet this woman claims she was his girlfiend the day before the before the abduction. Surely the police would be all over her if she was involved with him right up to the event and confined to her to absolute secrecy about anything that was said.

The girlfriend didn't,It was a Male friend of both the ex girlfriends that went to the press with their stories I believe,no way to know if that was with their blessing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap