Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really hope there are some answers from this...either that someone was involved partially or fully in Nora's disappearance and/or death. Or that Nora's parents are in denial about how capable Nora was despite her disabilities and that she did just wonder off and got lost.
Its so sad obviously the outcome is the same, but some clarity from the inquest hopefully will bring closure one way or another

Really hope there are some answers from this...either that someone was involved partially or fully in Nora's disappearance and/or death. Or that Nora's parents are in denial about how capable Nora was despite her disabilities and that she did just wonder off and got lost.
Its so sad obviously the outcome is the same, but some clarity from the inquest hopefully will bring closure one way or another
You have to feel for her parents, heading back out there where is all happened and coming up to the anniversary. Just terribly sad for them. Like you say Lucy, I hope they get the answers they need.

I hope they (and we) get answers to:

The reported sound of the truck in the night
Why the Shaman correctly predicted her 're-appearance'
Whether or not Nora could walk unaided and specificly regarding stairs
Why Nora who might not have been able to negotiate stairs was upstairs and how would she use the downstairs bathroom in the night? (Unless she wore grown up nappies at night?)
Who saw her and her family in the period between them arriving at the venue and Nora vanishing

and many more unanswered questions

JMO

I think the weirdest thing about this case is how a 15-year-old special needs girl, with what was described as extensive mobility difficulties could've gone down the stairs and get out of the house either from the window or the door without making a sound. Weren't the parents sleeping downstairs? I honestly don't think any crime was commited by a stranger, I tend to not believe Nora wouldn't totally freak out if someone she didn't know tried to take her.

I also find a lawsuit against the accommodation very unfair!

I don’t think they knew their daughter as well as they thought they did as it all points to her wandering off! She clearly was capable of a lot more than they maintained

I don’t think they knew their daughter as well as they thought they did as it all points to her wandering off! She clearly was capable of a lot more than they maintained
I wonder who picked out this location?
A trip of a lifetime to see a waterfall with unlocked/unlatched doors in the middle of a rainforest with a special needs child.
I hope they get answers to help the parents understand and find peace.

I agree. This might be a case of parents that meant well, that provided their special needs child with all the resources money could buy, but in the end, didn't really know how to be present. And this isn't me judging them or implying anything. I just feel like they really didn't know how capable she was of doing certain things.

I hope they (and we) get answers to:

The reported sound of the truck in the night
Why the Shaman correctly predicted her 're-appearance'
Whether or not Nora could walk unaided and specificly regarding stairs
Why Nora who might not have been able to negotiate stairs was upstairs and how would she use the downstairs bathroom in the night? (Unless she wore grown up nappies at night?)
Who saw her and her family in the period between them arriving at the venue and Nora vanishing

and many more unanswered questions

JMO
I think that indigenous peoples saw her around and either wanted to avoid getting involved (beyond circulating hushed rumors) or actually saw her as a supernatural creature not to be interfered with until consulting their shaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop