Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone knows that. People were asking about the other woman there yesterday, that also works at the firm.

Not at all. Some here when this forum started saw Sievers' stepmother in photo's etc., back then, but still need a refresher on who's who. Plus there's always people new to the case.

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 2m2 minutes ago
    I've been curious about this so maybe you have to: Wright said he and Jimmy did not discuss a "storyline" to avoid detection or what happened at the Sievers home on the long drive back to Missouri. #trialtweets #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers #MarkSieversontrial

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 4m4 minutes ago
    Defense detailing now how Wright got neighbors to tell law enforcement in statements that he was in Missouri all weekend the weekend of the murder. #trialtweets #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers #MarkSieversontrial

Not at all. Some here when this forum started saw Sievers' stepmother in photo's etc., back then, but still need a refresher on who's who. Plus there's always people new to the case.
I agree. The brunette with the ponytail and glasses is Mrs Mummert. The grey hair woman behind her is Mark Sievers stepmother. The woman in the black sweater also works for defense team.
I don’t recognize the lady in the hot pink jacket sitting with a man in a white shirt. Lots of new people on defense side today if anyone can clarify who they are.

for the new sleuths joining us in this case.....

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 2h2 hours ago

WATCH LIVE: Day 3 of the Mark #SieversTrial . Sievers is on trial for hiring his friend, Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr., to kill his wife. Confessed killer Wright took the stand yesterday and will resume his testimony this morning at 9 a.m. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/mark-sievers/watch-live-mark-sievers-on-trial-for-allegedly-orchestrating-murder-of-wife-dr-teresa-sievers/ …

EJ-yXYeVUAEG51c.jpg

EJ-yXZPUYAAp7Sh.jpg

Oh here we go with the fake tears again!
I think the tears are real. I think they are not for his deceased wife but rather that he is so caught. No other reason for CWW to kill TS. He took no money. He took no goods. Neither did JRR. Why kill her? It is his connection to MS, plain and simple. CWW is a stone cold killer and MS knows he contracted to have her killed.

IMO, MS's attorney getting him to recount that he stole nothing makes a great link to the idea that he would get his money later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin