Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There WAS something that made him insist.What was it?I would have looked,wouldn't you?

A hunter found this deer skull. Why is it white instead of dark?

Skull%20-%20Found.JPG
I believe it is because it was there for so long it was bleached by the sun and elements naturally. Cattle skulls I have seen are always white and this is the explanation given to me by a rancher.

Something isn't right about this but I still don't know what.Do you call LE whenever you see a bag dumped somewhere?What was it that looked suspicious about it anyway? :waitasec:
Maybe I am missing something here.

he kicked it and a skull rolled out?:eek:

Not a chance if there was the possibility of a snake anywhere near it.

I suppose that snake wasn't there 24/7.
People are curious.I know I wouldn't be able to sleep if I knew there's a suspicious bag near the Anthony house.

The original story I heard was that he accidentally kicked the bag and the skull fell out.

No, in the first phone call he tells the operator that he saw a black bag (they deleted that part) and something round and white and then I swear he either says or starts to say with eyes. I think he was saying he found a suspecious bag with what looked like a skull.

Anyone got those links for the phone calls?

My son drown when he was 16 and they found the body 2 months later. (in water) (salt water) I saw pictures of him. The skull is dark not white. If I remember correctly it was dark marbley brown. This was 8 years ago. Maybe because it was salt water I did not think about that.

Not a chance if there was the possibility of a snake anywhere near it.

I thought he said the snake was dead. I think my curiosity would have made me find a stick and poke it. But that is just me. Or I would go get someone else like my hubby to look at it. I would feel strange calling in something to police if they got there and it was full of trash. But that is just me.

You know I just go with my gut most of the time. I still think as noble as the MR may seem something is/was not right about the situation.

Hence the reason he called back more than once.

And he just left when he realized noone's paying attention.He wasn't curious.But became suspicious again months later.I am not saying he's guilty of something I just don't believe in coincidences like he kicked the bag,picked the bag up,whatever and the skull came out and bingo case of the century solved.

Maybe someone needed him to "find" it and report it.

I also just want to say this is bothering me. If KC put the body there then she wanted to make it look like a Kidnapping right. Hence the dupe tape and placement of the book (well, if that is the book). Why? There are kids all the time who are kidnapped and never found. Seem like it would have been easier especialy with all the time on her hands to dispose of the body in a way no one would find it. Why did she want it found in the first place? If she was being a "spiteful " then wouldn't she want her mother to know she killed her? How is having you daughter kidnapped being a spiteful ?

Hence the reason he called back more than once.

Why does he keep calling back? How does he know that LE didn't already inspect the exact things that made him suspicious and found them to be inconsequential? It's as if he knows they didn't look at what he was looking at.

If he really did see a skull and/or other human remains on Aug 11, he would know that LE finally found it by simply listening to the news.

"Breaking News: Child's Remains Found Near Anthony Home"

And he just left when he realized noone's paying attention.He wasn't curious.But became suspicious again months later.I am not saying he's guilty of something I just don't believe in coincidences like he kicked the bag,picked the bag up,whatever and the skull came out and bingo case of the century solved.

Maybe someone needed him to "find" it and report it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I sort of think that way also. Someone mentioned perhaps MJ put the MR up to it since he stop representing the As. But the other option I see is that maybe JB put him up to it. Not sure why at this point, maybe he thought it would help his case? You know if the child looked kidnapped then maybe she was?

I thought he said the snake was dead. I think my curiosity would have made me find a stick and poke it. But that is just me. Or I would go get someone else like my hubby to look at it. I would feel strange calling in something to police if they got there and it was full of trash. But that is just me.
Men don't usually call other men to come because they saw a snake...dead or alive...but they would call LE if they felt what they had seen warranted a second look. He knew they were looking for Caylee and whatever he saw gave him pause. Was it the duct tape? Were there other things scattered in the area outside of the bag which LE is not releasing right now? Did he see perhaps a blanket or sheet wrapped around the skull early on as to something he described as "round and white"? There could be so many explanations for his 4 calls to LE.

I am only glad he was determined to get them out there to find her. TM had already moved on, imo, and the only searches being done were not close to finding her.

If I saw something suspicious in the area of the A's home I would have done the same thing this meter reader did..call LE. I suppose he thought that since they were looking for Caylee they would have made darn sure that it wasn't her remains.

I honestly think HE is innocent of any wrong doing. He may have been a pawn for someone else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay