MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything seems to point that way. It seems unfathomable and I can't even begin to think of what a motive on the parents part would be. But it would not be the most insane thing I had ever heard of.

Perhaps in some sick, twisted way, Ethan's parents are "proud" of their son for having stood up for himself in light of possible bullying. JMO

As soon as I saw the blog post from the mom, I started wondering just how much the parents knew. I'm so glad to see I'm not alone.

I don't want to go too far into the weeds, but I think the whole thing could hinge off beliefs the parents have and current events, let's say.

I find "injustice collectors" to be very apt.

All moo.

I wasn't speaking about the school. IMO, 15 year olds should not even be allowed in gun shops, let alone help their father choose a gun. Are 15 year olds allowed in bars?

I completely agree, but don't places like Wal-Mart and Meijer sell guns? I know they used to, but I haven't lived in the States for a while.

Do we have any updates on the injured? How many are still hospitalized? Praying for all

'I'm going to cry': Oxford shooting victim surprised by supporters at hospital (detroitnews.com)

Some of Oxford High's athletic trainers this past week gathered at a local hospital to show their love to one of the survivors of the Nov. 30 deadly shooting at the school.

The group visited the hospital earlier this week where 17-year-old Kylie Ossege is recovering from wounds she suffered in the attack...

Kylie is the last remaining hospitalized victim of the school shooting. She recently was moved from St. Joseph Mercy Hospital-Oakland's intensive care unit to a standard room where she will remain for up to six weeks as she recovers. The other six hospitalized victims of the shooting had all been released by Sunday...

I completely agree, but don't places like Wal-Mart and Meijer sell guns? I know they used to, but I haven't lived in the States for a while.
Yes, they do. Also, vapes are sold at Walmart and Convenience stores, yet you can't go into a "vape store" unless you are 21, even though everything is still behind a counter of some sort. Same with liquor stores - they sell beer and wine at regular stores, yet you must be 21 to enter an exclusive store - I don't understand...

Yes, they do. Also, vapes are sold at Walmart and Convenience stores, yet you can't go into a "vape store" unless you are 21, even though everything is still behind a counter of some sort. Same with liquor stores - they sell beer and wine at regular stores, yet you must be 21 to enter an exclusive store - I don't understand...
Same as you cannot buy or drink liquor under 21 but can buy a gun at 18. You cannot give liquor to under 21 year olds but can let children shoot guns.

'I'm going to cry': Oxford shooting victim surprised by supporters at hospital (detroitnews.com)

Some of Oxford High's athletic trainers this past week gathered at a local hospital to show their love to one of the survivors of the Nov. 30 deadly shooting at the school.

The group visited the hospital earlier this week where 17-year-old Kylie Ossege is recovering from wounds she suffered in the attack...

Kylie is the last remaining hospitalized victim of the school shooting. She recently was moved from St. Joseph Mercy Hospital-Oakland's intensive care unit to a standard room where she will remain for up to six weeks as she recovers. The other six hospitalized victims of the shooting had all been released by Sunday...
Thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member