GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FindHG - there was one younger male in the hometown but, if you broaden the scope to a 15-20 mile radius around "the party" there is an uncomfortable amount of offenders (I have one three blocks over) when I looked through City of Monroe, Newport etc. there are younger males 20 - 30 but nothing jumped out at me and I'm sure that is one of the first avenues taken by detectives.

FindHG - there was one younger male in the hometown but, if you broaden the scope to a 15-20 mile radius around "the party" there is an uncomfortable amount of offenders (I have one three blocks over) when I looked through City of Monroe, Newport etc. there are younger males 20 - 30 but nothing jumped out at me and I'm sure that is one of the first avenues taken by detectives.

Thank you. Do they have a list of perp sketches in MI, or something of the like?

Well, it isn't our Chelsea then, thank goodness. Praying she can be found alive.

From article FindHG linked: Once the Fire was extinguished, the body of what appeared to be a heavy set white female was discovered sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle.

As of this moment this woman is unidentified.

Me too. Same prayer.

The search for Chelsea Bruck continues
Posted by Abby Bryson
Reporting by Steven Jackson Updated: Nov 07, 2014 9:25 PM EST
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/27331009/the-search-for-chelsea-bruck-continues

Did you actually search? :hug: Thank you Thank you! Thank you! :hug:
Whether you were able to search or did anything else, or just wanted to do something ..... Thank you! :hug:

Sounds like a tight community there, saw coverage of amazing searchers, like extended families. Thank you. Having a sketch is good, I think there may be a chance of finding a picture of the suspect from that night, then driving away, or in, at some point. It takes time.

Here are some young males at the June party. I'll work my way back from the end @ .25 speed maximum hd, if anyone is game to start at the other end. Warning: don't bite your tongue, play your own tunes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FaHzB_P0B8

from below
Sheriff releases video of similar party where Chelsea Bruck went missing
By Monroe News Staff from this morning
http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/nov/05/deputies-provide-updates-chelsea-bruck-case/?top-stories

Thank you. Do they have a list of perp sketches in MI, or something of the like?

I accessed the Michigan State Police -Sex Offenders Registry which is available to the public. The registry shows the most recent photograph of the convicted individual with other information (if avail) such as, tier level, date of conviction, address and such. So I was not looking at sketches per se.

If you look on FB there is a page for the Halloween party with all the invitees. I would think LE went through all of them.

If you look on FB there is a page for the Halloween party with all the invitees. I would think LE went through all of them.

The Find CB pages went through every one of the guests listed ... as coming, maybe, and declined (I think those are the three categories you can find). They sent fliers and requests for pictures to every one of them, according to the FB pages.

The Find CB pages went through every one of the guests listed ... as coming, maybe, and declined (I think those are the three categories you can find). They sent fliers and requests for pictures to every one of them, according to the FB pages.

Yes. I know. I was saying in reference to finding a party goer who may match the description.

I'm sorry, momoffourboys. I am getting tired and forgetful now. off to bed I will go.

Thanks for being here. :eek:fftobed:

Wasn't Chelsea last seen wearing a leaf-covered shirt, dark pants, & a dark wig?

at the Halloween party Chelsea wore the Poison Ivy outfit with green leaves/purple wig. She supposedly put a sweatshirt on later that night. I don't know if she was seen without the wig.

The photos being posted by FindHG are from a different party in June. Looking for any hints of "Harry Potter guy" being there also, I believe.

FindHG, you are putting a lot of effort into the pics. Unfortunately, my eyes just can't decipher much of anything from them. You do have several clips that look like Chelsea, though. this photo is from what the press conference posted as being Chelsea - white shirt over black, black shorts.

The photos being posted by FindHG are from a different party in June. Looking for any hints of "Harry Potter guy" being there You do have several clips that look like Chelsea, though. this photo is from what the press conference posted as being Chelsea - white shirt over black, black shorts.
Briefed respectfully

Not at all good at this, just figured out how to do the screen shots tonight, and not much choice with options on enhancing the pics. But I've posted the ones I've found from what looks like Chelsea Bruck upthread and some guys who may fit the sketch roughly. Got as much as I could from it, but I'm sure they have more video of the event as it seems to be edited. There are also a couple of screen shots of a lady photographer, I hope LE has been in touch with her to see if she has more pictures. I guess the person who needs to see it all is the sober witness who saw them walk away. Hope it helps.

at the Halloween party Chelsea wore the Poison Ivy outfit with green leaves/purple wig. She supposedly put a sweatshirt on later that night. I don't know if she was seen without the wig.

The photos being posted by FindHG are from a different party in June. Looking for any hints of "Harry Potter guy" being there also, I believe.

FindHG, you are putting a lot of effort into the pics. Unfortunately, my eyes just can't decipher much of anything from them. You do have several clips that look like Chelsea, though. this photo is from what the press conference posted as being Chelsea - white shirt over black, black shorts.
Ah, got it, thanks.

FindHG,
That is some good work. That does appear to be CB in some of the above pics from June.
I hope LE has gotten enough footage and photos to get a few good leads. Still hopeful.

Ah, got it, thanks.

Huh?! That guy in the orange T shirt engaging Chelsea Bruck throughout the concert, his shirt has a "SECURITY" logo on it. So somebody who knows the party host must have a very clear memory of her, hopefully.

Here's today's forecast for most of southeastern lower Michigan today:

Monroe County

Special Weather Statement

Mixture Of Snow And Rain Moving Through Early This Morning A Batch Of Snow And Rain Will Move Through The Area Early This Morning...Tapering Off During The Mid Morning Hours. Although A Few Locations May Transitation To A Period Of All Snow...Any Minor Accumulation Will Be Limited To Grassy Surfaces...As Temperatures Remain Above Freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214