MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Danielle's family has hired a Private Investigator, why would - or should - the public know about it? :waitasec:

Her family has been so strong and resourceful, they seem like the people who will exhaust every angle. I bet they have.

Her family has been so strong and resourceful, they seem like the people who will exhaust every angle. I bet they have.

Nothing wrong with that, but the public doesn't need to know that the Stislickis have engaged the services of a PI. If everyone knew about this, it would defeat the point of a "private" investigator.

Has the family hired a private investigator?
If no why not?

I don't think she was lured anywhere I think she went with someone and this someone is a person she knows.
I still believe was done in anger or rage and it went south.

I'm sure many of us have found ourselves in dangerous situations with spouses or boyfriends or casual acquaintances and it's a scary situation. I know I was and am lucky I got away but Some don't end up alive. These situation I think are the most dangerous for women.
Just my thoughts here.

One person knows where she is.

I truly think she was taken to a ghetto abandoned house in Detroit somewhere.

And the searching of suburban areas may be fruitless. Jmo.

<modsnip>

Nothing wrong with that, but the public doesn't need to know that the Stislickis have engaged the services of a PI. If everyone knew about this, it would defeat the point of a "private" investigator.

100% agree with you. Betting that they have doesn't mean that they have.

It's entirely up to the family. People have been vocal of hiring PIs in previous cases. Also, "private" doesn't necessary mean "secrete", but more so as a "separate" investigation from LE.

JMO, but not really important either way IMO.

Hello all, I have been following Dani's threads (all 10 of them) faithfully from the beginning, and have finally caught up enough to post! First of all, she seems like such a cool fun chick, no other way to say it, and I share her love of yoga. Namaste Dani, Namaste.

Also, I apologize because I try to not ask questions that have been already answered or talked about ad nauseum, and I know we've certainly discussed the processing of evidence at the home and seizure of the vehicles of the SG, but can someone enlighten me as to the whether Danielle's apartment and Jeep were processed as potential crime scenes? Thank you in advance!

Hello all, I have been following Dani's threads (all 10 of them) faithfully from the beginning, and have finally caught up enough to post! First of all, she seems like such a cool fun chick, no other way to say it, and I share her love of yoga. Namaste Dani, Namaste.

Also, I apologize because I try to not ask questions that have been already answered or talked about ad nauseum, and I know we've certainly discussed the processing of evidence at the home and seizure of the vehicles of the SG, but can someone enlighten me as to the whether Danielle's apartment and Jeep were processed as potential crime scenes? Thank you in advance!

I don't think it was ever "officially" in the news, but an insider here said said that her apartment wasn't because of the amount of traffic in/out of her apartment that weekend. I also recall reading that her vehicle was removed from the apartment parking lot. I tried to go back and find the posts/person, but am having trouble at the moment. I'm sure someone else will be able to find it or tell me if I am wrong. I apologize if I wrong.

I'm curious regarding the recent fundraiser/fundraisers to help find Dani. In what way do the funds help to find her? I don't mean this question in a bad way way all, I truly just am curious to understand. Its not going to increase any rewards. Do they give the money to the police to use on their police investigation? Does it pay for flyers, or advertising (billboards etc)? I guess I understand the aspect of getting the word out, I'm just curious how money helps to find her, or what its used for? Again I'm not trying to imply that the use isn't sincere, I'm just curious what the "find ds" money" is used for considering we know its not for rewards anymore...

I'm curious regarding the recent fundraiser/fundraisers to help find Dani. In what way do the funds help to find her? I don't mean this question in a bad way way all, I truly just am curious to understand. Its not going to increase any rewards. Do they give the money to the police to use on their police investigation? Does it pay for flyers, or advertising (billboards etc)? I guess I understand the aspect of getting the word out, I'm just curious how money helps to find her, or what its used for? Again I'm not trying to imply that the use isn't sincere, I'm just curious what the "find ds" money" is used for considering we know its not for rewards anymore...

My guess would be billboards ( which can be very costly) flyers, website, possible PI, rent, car payment etc...I don't question the money donated. This family is so very dedicated to finding her. I can't imagine the monetary implications they have had to endure already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to me lured means it's was planned.
I don't think this was premeditated . It just happened.
Do you believe that the SG had been stalking Dani? If not, how did he happen to get her Jeep into the correct spot? Did he get lucky and simply go for the closest spot to her door? I think he knew full well that she wasn't interested in him, which is why I think she was lured, even if the psychopath's original plan didn't go beyond drugging and raping.

to me lured means it's was planned.
I don't think this was premeditated . It just happened.

It seems as if we should know more and be further along in the case had this just happened. Seems like he covered a lot of his tracks for a chance crime.

It seems as if we should know more and be further along in the case had this just happened. Seems like he covered a lot of his tracks for a chance crime.

That's not how the majority of cases go tho. This can take months, years etc to see or know things. LE is never going to release information to satiate the public s curiosity. Never.

It's always best to check out different cases at this point because until there Is a break the slow down in between can be excruciating.

Do you believe that the SG had been stalking Dani? If not, how did he happen to get her Jeep into the correct spot? Did he get lucky and simply go for the closest spot to her door? I think he knew full well that she wasn't interested in him, which is why I think she was lured, even if the psychopath's original plan didn't go beyond drugging and raping.
No I don't think he was stalking her.
I'm not sure he was the one to park her car back at her apt..
I don't think any of this was planned.
I believe they know each other.
How do we know she was raped and drugged?
Alot is being assumed.

I don't think it was ever "officially" in the news, but an insider here said said that her apartment wasn't because of the amount of traffic in/out of her apartment that weekend. I also recall reading that her vehicle was removed from the apartment parking lot. I tried to go back and find the posts/person, but am having trouble at the moment. I'm sure someone else will be able to find it or tell me if I am wrong. I apologize if I wrong.

It seems like it would be a huge mistake to not process her apt. But since they were doing searches at SG's home less than a week after DS went missing, maybe they had evidence much earlier that pointed to her not ever making it there. I'm starting to think LE had their eyes on SG day or two after she was reported missing. I think someone knew more about the SG than what we've been told. DS's friends, family, or coworkers may all have a lot more info that they aren't releasing, but SG would also have friends, coworkers, and family/spouse that might have noticed something off right away or may have known SG was quite fond of DS if that ends up being the case. They both have neighbors as well.

If she didn't park her car there at least once that day and she was taken or left straight from ML, then I think he probably got lucky and that spot happened to be open, because it was DS's spot. It may have been the only spot open anywhere near her apt.

Regarding being lured. If DS knew SG was interested and she wasn't and he was pushy enough to make her uncomfortable, then I don't think anything short of physically grabbing her or jumping in her car would have put the two of them together. IMO, it's far more likely that they were friends/acquaintances, he had a crush, she thought he was just friendly, and she had no reason to be fearful of him being around or there was something a bit more mutual. To me, if she was even the least bit hesitant and he was trying to lure her, there would have been a text or call to a friend. If they were friendly and she thought she'd be gone just a few, she probably wouldn't feel the need to send a text or felt like she could have sent a text if she was going to be later than expected. Him forcing the situation wouldn't have allowed time for a text to be sent.

That's just where I'm at right now and I could be wildly off about everything.

That's not how the majority of cases go tho. This can take months, years etc to see or know things. LE is never going to release information to satiate the public s curiosity. Never.

It's always best to check out different cases at this point because until there Is a break the slow down in between can be excruciating.

I never said it would be for public curiosity. Just that we would be further along in the case and therefore we would know more.

Just posted in the Detroit News:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...es-found-detroit-separate-incidents/97279540/

2 women&#8217;s bodies found in Detroit
James David Dickson , The Detroit News 10:21 a.m. ET Jan. 31, 2017

Detroit police are investigating two possible homicides following the discovery of the bodies of two women found in separate incidents on the city&#8217;s west side Monday afternoon.

The body of the first woman, believed to be in her 30s, was found at the end of a driveway, near the backyard, of a home on the 15700 block of West Parkway, which is north of Fenkell and east of Telegraph.

At about 4:30 p.m., a 911 caller found a pile of blankets at a vacant home on the block. The woman went to investigate the situation and found the body of a white female, wrapped in a blanket. The woman had been stabbed, said Officer Jennifer Moreno, a Detroit Police Department spokeswoman.

A half-hour later, and less than 15 miles away, on the 4500 block of 28th Street &#8212; west of West Grand Boulevard, north of Michigan Avenue &#8212; two men were looking for a stolen work trailer when they made a grisly discovery in a vacant garage.

The men&#8217;s search led them to 28th, where they noticed a vacant home with a garage. One of the men, 32, went inside the garage and found a woman&#8217;s dead body, and called 911. Police don&#8217;t yet know the woman&#8217;s identity and her death is being investigated as a homicide.

No information was available on the underlying trailer theft, Moreno said.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner will work to identify both women and will conduct both autopsies.

jdickson@detrotinews.com

Oh no: ( until we have more info, let's stay hopeful that this is not DS and if it is, at least her family will have the opportunity for a proper burial.
Keeping the stislicki family in my thoughts today.

Agreed. Let's stay hopeful.

Oh no: ( until we have more info, let's stay hopeful that this is not DS and if it is, at least her family will have the opportunity for a proper burial.
Keeping the stislicki family in my thoughts today.

About the first one mentioned Chaz - it said it was believed to be a woman in her 30s ( didn't mention race)
I believe DS looks much younger then her age. I would've guessed she was 20-21. So maybe it isn't her.
But honestly, we have no clue at this point and could speculate all day. We could pick apart every word of that article and still not be one step closer. So I guess we'll just have to continue to hope and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya