MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing this. It does make my blood boil just a little when I look at SC and see no warrant needed there, too. Not bashing LE, but I can't help but wonder if Kayla Brown could've been rescued from her nightmare weeks earlier if they had followed through on the pings then :(

Thanks for mentioning this. I didn't realize there was such a wide variation between states on what was required to ping, get historic data or prospectively track. Michigan is very different from where I live.

https://www.aclu.org/map/cell-phone-location-tracking-laws-state

alot more companies are doing this ever since 9/11. for accountability of personel in case of disaster. (after 9/11 there were people who were presumed dead because they should have been at work, but wer'nt. insurance policies were paid, only to find them later down the road somewhere) that's why our company does it with all employees
I am just going on salaried vs. hourly. I know with my job and even since downsizing to part time several years ago it takes me all over the map. Within my city. I can be home doing reports which I log my hours in from home. If at Hospital, Office, Admin I have to sign in. Most want to know who the heck is in the building to account in case of fire etc. And you also sign out. Right down to the exact minute you sign. Even if the hours are not being accounted for down to the minute would an Agency like Met want to know who is in? And who is out?

and, she did get off early so how many ppl were aware of that in very little time? things that make yo go hmm.. (about the trial situation) What about a different scenerio than love interest, but she got off work early and seen someone (SG) committing a crime of some sort, then making her a witness he didnt expect..? How bout that theory.. what to do with her? etc

I highly doubt a person posting that on Reddit is the actual SG in question. JMO

He would be stupid to do so. LE agencies employ hacking firms and have their own hackers that can find where it's coming from no matter how convoluted the path used. It is LE routine to monitor social media and even a poser is stupid to do such a thing and put themselves on the radar.

Maybe this is a little outside the box, but is it confirmed that DS drove herself to work that day, and that her car ever left her apartment that morning? Please correct me if I'm missing something, but here is the confirmed information I have
1) Danielle was seen leaving work, presumably with someone
2) Danielle did not drive the car back to her apartment
Is it confirmed that it wasn't just "there" the entire time? As in Danielle stayed somewhere else the prior night and caught a ride, or just caught a ride to work that day or something? Just a thought. Everything regarding her transportation is so hazy and poorly communicated that I couldn't help but wonder.

Maybe this is a little outside the box, but is it confirmed that DS drove herself to work that day, and that her car ever left her apartment that morning? Please correct me if I'm missing something, but here is the confirmed information I have
1) Danielle was seen leaving work, presumably with someone
2) Danielle did not drive the car back to her apartment
Is it confirmed that it wasn't just "there" the entire time? As in Danielle stayed somewhere else the prior night and caught a ride, or just caught a ride to work that day or something? Just a thought. Everything regarding her transportation is so hazy and poorly communicated that I couldn't help but wonder.

It has never been stated she didn't take her car to work that day. And as her work laptop was found in her car, I would assume she put it back in there after her shift ended on Friday.

Ya know.....
I think maybe possibly after they got her phone records they went to the security guards house. I'll bet my last dollar there were calls or texts and that was how they found him.

Bingo! I totally agree....it had to have been someone who was in very close contact with Danielle, someone who knew when she would be getting off.......

Maybe that text about
They are letting me go
Let me tidy up my desk let me know where!
Was to this security guard

Maybe that text about
They are letting me go
Let me tidy up my desk let me know where!
Was to this security guard

It was to the friend she was supposed to meet for dinner. She let media photograph or screenshot her phone at Thursday's vigil.

Ya know.....
I think maybe possibly after they got her phone records they went to the security guards house. I'll bet my last dollar there were calls or texts and that was how they found him.

I do think there's a definite possibility she was friends with this individual. It's really makes the most sense and requires the least amount of assumptions.

It was to the friend she was supposed to meet for dinner. She let media photograph or screenshot her phone at Thursday's vigil.

Makes sense I'm sure the SG didn't let them. I was t thinking.
Thanks for the info.

What I really do not understand is driving the car back to her apt.
Back to her usual space.

Makes no sense to me.

Back to her usual space.

Makes no sense to me.

This creates two things for me, either someone thought it would buy them time. Or they wanted to throw people off track. Make LE think something happened in that lot & not elsewhere. The first searches were there which bought the perp more time.

It being her exact space doesn't give me too much questions. They could have just known that because they know her, maybe they have been to her apartment before and noted where she parked. Or they followed her previously.

Back to her usual space.

Makes no sense to me.

I wish they would release clear information about that. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Why not just abandon or ditch it somewhere. Why would anybody take the risk of driving a MPs car to their home?

Some of the theories here are ludicrous... especially about the SG.

Security Guard would be in cuffs if they had anything on him. My guess, he is only guy that recently worked with Danielle and has a rap sheet or something that would make him blip on their radar. I would imagine they have zero evidence placing him with her on the day she went missing and the fact you're all reading into it, is bothersome.

Secondly, occam's razor says she parked her car at her apartment. The cops not being able to confirm this, is because the cops are being insanely quiet about what they know. Why? I'm not sure. There is no telling why they can't confirm this information, but it does not bode well. I have little respect for Chief Nebus and his keystone cop department.

Thirdly, lets look for a second at the people Dani had her in life. I am from the area, and she is not very far removed from some messed up people <modsnip>. Now, granted, Dani could be the person who these people look to for support, but life is much more complicated than that. Truth is, Dani was not as well to do as all her friends are making her out to be. She lived in an apartment complex known for crime and was single and thus vulnerable. I'm not saying she is a bad person, I'm just saying, her life as viewed through social media is viewing it through a filter.

<modsnip> I don't understand why no one in Dani's immediate circle isn't demanding more of Law Enforcement and talking more with the press. Her FB page and 'findani' website are devoid of information relating to bringing her home. I get that morale is important and feel good stories and vigils help keep the faith, but it feels like the public at large is ambivilous to what has actually happened to Dani.

The public needs this information so we can bring Dani home and bring justice to those who did this.

The public needs this information so it doesn't happen again.

I wish they would release clear information about that. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Why not just abandon or ditch it somewhere. Why would anybody take the risk of driving a MPs car to their home?

Agreed. This does not fit.
I would love to know what he told LE.

Almost like someone borrowed her car and just brought it back.

I have always said she drove her car to her apt and got into someone's car there. It's really the only thing at fits

The only person who she had plans with that night is her friend. Her mom stated that she doesn't just not show up. I'm speculating that her friend picked her up at her apartment or ML and things went south from there.<modsnip>

Some of the theories here are ludicrous... especially about the SG.

Security Guard would be in cuffs if they had anything on him. My guess, he is only guy that recently worked with Danielle and has a rap sheet or something that would make him blip on their radar. I would imagine they have zero evidence placing him with her on the day she went missing and the fact you're all reading into it, is bothersome.

Secondly, occam's razor says she parked her car at her apartment. The cops not being able to confirm this, is because the cops are being insanely quiet about what they know. Why? I'm not sure. There is no telling why they can't confirm this information, but it does not bode well. I have little respect for Chief Nebus and his keystone cop department.

Thirdly, lets look for a second at the people Dani had her in life. I am from the area, and she is not very far removed from some messed up people <modsnip>. Now, granted, Dani could be the person who these people look to for support, but life is much more complicated than that. Truth is, Dani was not as well to do as all her friends are making her out to be. She lived in an apartment complex known for crime and was single and thus vulnerable. I'm not saying she is a bad person, I'm just saying, her life as viewed through social media is viewing it through a filter.

<modsnip> I don't understand why no one in Dani's immediate circle isn't demanding more of Law Enforcement and talking more with the press. Her FB page and 'findani' website are devoid of information relating to bringing her home. I get that morale is important and feel good stories and vigils help keep the faith, but it feels like the public at large is ambivilous to what has actually happened to Dani.

The public needs this information so we can bring Dani home and bring justice to those who did this.

The public needs this information so it doesn't happen again.

I feel like they'd need more than a blip to raid his house...? And does he have a "rap sheet"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member