MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of yesterday evening, the van was still parked in the same parking spot as the first time I saw it. The license plate is still missing. I am not sure if police have followed up on the lead or not. However, it matches the description exactly. It is a silver Chrysler Town & Country minivan. It looks similar to the vehicle in the surveillance footage. Since it has not moved in the last few days, it may be more evidence that it was abandoned. JMO.

What?!!! Sorry, I'm way behind, trying to catch up, but what?!! Can you pls link me to the orig post about this? This is possibly major, imo.

How in the world did everyone else find out about LLL besides us?

according to someone on the Find Jessica Heeringa page, his photo and info are being PLASTERED on Facebook.

How in the world did everyone else find out about LLL besides us?

according to someone on the Find Jessica Heeringa page, his photo and info are being PLASTERED on Facebook.

anyone searching RSO's in the area would notice him.

I just noticed in one of LLL's mugshots that he trims his eyebrows in the middle. the sketch has the eyebrows in their natural shape. if you look at the mugshot and the sketch next to each other and visualize the eyebrows in the mugshot grown in, it's an exact match.

LLL supposedly started his vaca on the Friday JH went missing. does he take vaca the same time every year?

Are you confusing this with another POI that was going around Facebook? I won't say the name but someone with the initials SW worked at a local factory and was on vacation that week....anyway they cleared him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns