MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would help to have some good approximations of the 'on sight' or other work related location, that you mentioned, at which you had interacted with Turnquist, for example, where you interviewed him, commiserated, as you mentioned, or had lunch, coffee, or bowled, you know, whatever. Was there a favorite place for food, haircuts, to by socks, another friend, something near you that you can recall that Turnquist would head out to or come from, and/or maybe spoke of, or where you may have seen him, or bumped into him by chance? He sought you out on craigslist, so you never know, where you are doing business may have a been a main consideration for him.

My "onsite" location would have been in downtown Milan. I would not have bumped into him much outside of work as I was commuting an hour + to work at that time and would have went home in the opposite direction of JT.

Isn't there a hearing coming up next week regarding the child *advertiser censored* charges?

There is a hearing scheduled for next week in regards to these charges. I do not think it will be of anything to speak of besides setting another date.

It is true that it was stated by the media that he "frightened" workers at the facility - however it was also later stated that some of these individuals came back out to say that was not the case.

MiMommy - see bold. Who recanted, (and to whom) that this was not the case?

JT's wife, Kim, had called 911 saying JT had guns and was homicidal/suicidal. Is she safe being with this man?!?! If she felt he was homicidal/suicidal to the point where she called 911, then why does she not think he is capable of Julia's murder? Or harming Kim herself?

This is very concerning.

JT's wife, Kim, had called 911 saying JT had guns and was homicidal/suicidal. Is she safe being with this man?!?! If she felt he was homicidal/suicidal to the point where she called 911, then why does she not think he is capable of Julia's murder? Or harming Kim herself?

This is very concerning.

This was discussed during the hearing to lower bond -

"According to Stablein and Monroe County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Michael Roehrig, a nurse has come forward to deny the allegations...." http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...juli-niswender-drowning-emu-student/24924953/

This was discussed during the hearing to lower bond -

"According to Stablein and Monroe County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Michael Roehrig, a nurse has come forward to deny the allegations...." http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...juli-niswender-drowning-emu-student/24924953/

Thank you MiMommy.
As to my latter question. If Kim was concerned enough to call 911 because JT was homical/suicidal, should she not be concerned about his stability...and her safety?!

How did JT spend his days?
With a part time cleaning business and teaching kids martial arts, that hardly seems like a full day.
How did he occupy his time?
Why wasn't he working full time as his industrious wife was? Walmart and McDonald's are always hiring. He could have full time employment; why did he not?

What was he doing during the day when no one was around?

*advertiser censored* surfing would be one way he may have spent a good portion of his time, as it landed him in jail, just a guess. Some of these nuts become shut-ins doing only that. He seems him to have a great deal of trouble with impulse control, sex, violence, so the whole karate ninja master deep-breathing sensai mannerism are a feint at an reverse impression in his addled brain. These were probably patterns that started out early, and there are other manifestation of it along his life, but swept under rugs. Then he would be a good boy and clean things, as his mommy told him, get a grip with clean up, and it fit, it worked for his proclivities. So, as one may imagine where he had access, his camera skills, and his proclivities over-lapping the way they do, where he worked specifically and how he came by those leads may be telling.

At a court appearance last Thursday, Monroe County District Judge Jarod Calkins said he considered Turnquist a danger to himself and society. Calkins based that partly on an allegation that Turnquist made threats to ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital staff after he was taken there for a psychological exam by State Police. Hospital staffers stated they were fearful of Turnquist.

But on Tuesday, Calkins said, "I've been informed that those are not the entire truth."

Rose Niswender, James Turnquist's mother-in-law andBuy Photo
Rose Niswender, James Turnquist's mother-in-law and Julia Niswender's grandmother, addresses the media. (Photo: Katrease Stafford/Detroit Free Press)
According to Stablein and Monroe County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Michael Roehrig, a nurse has come forward to deny the allegations.

"We have not been successful in verifying or rebuking that," Stablein said. "But a nurse came forward and said she disputed the fact that he was threatening anyone there."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...juli-niswender-drowning-emu-student/24924953/

Kim never stated she was concerned that JT was homicidal. She was afraid that he might be suicidal. She asked someone else to call 911.

Calkins said the fact that Turnquist's wife had someone call 911 because she believed her husband was going to kill himself made him concerned that he could be a danger to himself.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/03/12/james-turnquist-hearing/70209480/

This is very concerning.

I forgot to quote you in my last post. A nurse at the facility stated that JT wasn't a threat. Kim was not concerned about JT being homocidal, and to the best of my knowledge she does not fear him, or think he is capable of murder.

KT was not concerned of him being homicidal - She was concerned that he was SUICIDAL.

Another interesting tid bit I thought I would throw in here - JT has been going about daily activity now that he is on bond - I find it interesting that there are no news teams harassing him - that he is not receiving public uproar - etc.,

I don't recall specifically the terms of JT's release on bond. Does anyone have this information? Is JT back living in the family home with Kim? Is he allowed to see their young daughter? Is JT still not supposed to have contact with youngsters?

Shortly before Julia was murdered, she posted a cryptic "Trust no one". What did she mean by that? No one? We have discussed this before, but I think we need to revisit this posting, the timing, and see if we can uncover what this post meant. She certainly intended for the person who betrayed her trust to see it.

Was she referring to something she told Jennifer that got back to the stepfather?
Someone needs to ask Jennifer if this post was referring to her, and what was the cause. When Julia said "no one", I interpret it as "not even some one you trusted as your closest confidant".

hmm, absolutely it means everything. You don't just announce distrust of all you know on SM haphazardly. Julia wasn't some goof teen venting, she understood the medium is the message, indeed it may have been ingrained in her in media studies.

Originally Posted by FindHG
It would help to have some good approximations of the 'on sight' or other work related location, that you mentioned, at which you had interacted with Turnquist, for example, where you interviewed him, commiserated, as you mentioned, or had lunch, coffee, or bowled, you know, whatever. Was there a favorite place for food, haircuts, to by socks, another friend, something near you that you can recall that Turnquist would head out to or come from, and/or maybe spoke of, or where you may have seen him, or bumped into him by chance? He sought you out on craigslist, so you never know, where you are doing business may have a been a main consideration for him.

My "onsite" location would have been in downtown Milan. I would not have bumped into him much outside of work as I was commuting an hour + to work at that time and would have went home in the opposite direction of JT.

I've been struggling with how to reflect JT's role in a case map I'm drafting. The MSM references we have for him all focus on his negatives: the arrests and splits within the family. I have little to show on the positive side. We only have the Karate teaching job, and a reference to his commercial cleaning work to show legit gainful employment - and we don't even have enough of a location peg to bring the commercial cleaning onto the map. I don't have anything for his alibi beyond a string of "he said she said" putting him at his home in Monroe on the night of the murder (Sunday 12/9/12 or early Monday), and of course nothing on the day before that. Can you help on either of those aspects?

I did see your suggestions in your post #1047, to include tanning salon, the Turnquist home, the Bruck home, and EMU buildings, and have put them on the map. Thanks for those.

I don't recall specifically the terms of JT's release on bond. Does anyone have this information? Is JT back living in the family home with Kim? Is he allowed to see their young daughter? Is JT still not supposed to have contact with youngsters?

JT is living with a friend. He has not seen his youngest child, and obviously can not leave the state

KT was not concerned of him being homicidal - She was concerned that he was SUICIDAL.

Another interesting tid bit I thought I would throw in here - JT has been going about daily activity now that he is on bond - I find it interesting that there are no news teams harassing him - that he is not receiving public uproar - etc.,

Different newswire articles do say homical/suicidal. But I'm sure you know the real deal. I hope that KT is safe? You haven't indicated otherwise.
I'm not surprised the news teams aren't harassing him; they are waiting for the court case I would think.

Why was JT suicidal?

JT is living with a friend. He has not seen his youngest child, and obviously can not leave the state

I am actually relieved to hear this. I think it's for the best right now. I hope Kim & Jennifer are doing ok. If JT is unstable, they should take great care.

KT is stressed which is an obviously thing - between the stress of the murder, the allegations against her spouse, the attacks on her family as a whole by the media, etc - as well as dealing with all aspects of the home on her own.

The news crews have become even less active at the court hearings as well.

I've been struggling with how to reflect JT's role in a case map I'm drafting. The MSM references we have for him all focus on his negatives: the arrests and splits within the family. I have little to show on the positive side. We only have the Karate teaching job, and a reference to his commercial cleaning work to show legit gainful employment - and we don't even have enough of a location peg to bring the commercial cleaning onto the map. I don't have anything for his alibi beyond a string of "he said she said" putting him at his home in Monroe on the night of the murder (Sunday 12/9/12 or early Monday), and of course nothing on the day before that. Can you help on either of those aspects?

I did see your suggestions in your post #1047, to include tanning salon, the Turnquist home, the Bruck home, and EMU buildings, and have put them on the map. Thanks for those.

I can give you the addresses of properties he worked at AFTER he signed a contract with our company - but not anything prior too.

KT is stressed which is an obviously thing - between the stress of the murder, the allegations against her spouse, the attacks on her family as a whole by the media, etc - as well as dealing with all aspects of the home on her own.

The news crews have become even less active at the court hearings as well.

Surrounding KT with prayer. What a horrible situation.
I think the news crews will be more active as additional details become available. If JT is innocent as you believe, this will work in his favor.

I can give you the addresses of properties he worked at AFTER he signed a contract with our company - but not anything prior too.

Thank you, MIMOMMY, this information and your previous post that your place of business was it downtown Milan, to which you commuted to one hour a day, and walked to work from there, is very helpful. It would be very helpful if you could remember any spot however trivial that he may have mentioned to you.

I know it's hard to consider all this for you. All our are intentions are good, and the truth has a way of letting out, so I'm glad you are choosing to be part of that wherever it may lead, as this is so close you. Much appreciated. Did you ever notice camera's or any inkling of audio visual around him beyond his cell phone? And how many phones did he happen to use that you may be aware of? He chose you to pour his heart out to for a reason. Whether you or he knew it at the time or not you may have been his innocent confessor in those heart to hearts you had with him. It would help if you took a skeptical look. Indeed, knowing you from your contributions to this thread, you will because I don't see you wanting to be known as not helping to solve Julia's murder. You're not here to defend a potential murderer but to seek the truth, best I can tell, and that it is hard and very fraught for you. It is as worth it as it gets in life that you do consider this, I think.

He had his cell phone - other than that I never saw him with even ear buds/head phones, no ipad or anything of the such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member