Misty Road Rage Incident

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally believe this woman.
She pulled on to the freeway, pissed off some teenage driver.
Ignored them.
Became concerned after the harassment went on for miles.
Stayed put to file a report as requested by the police to do so.

No charges were filed because they did not find a weapon.

I don't see the set up to frame Misty.
I don't see the benefit to the victim to lie about it.

I see two rowdy teenagers with bad judgement harassing someone long enough to have that person seek help.

Misty was raised around behavior like this and married into behavior like this. Don't find it surprising in the least.

bbm The driver is a 43 year old woman, 44 next month.

I totally believe this woman.
She pulled on to the freeway, pissed off some teenage driver.
Ignored them.
Became concerned after the harassment went on for miles.
Stayed put to file a report as requested by the police to do so.

No charges were filed because they did not find a weapon.

I don't see the set up to frame Misty.
I don't see the benefit to the victim to lie about it.

I see two rowdy teenagers with bad judgement harassing someone long enough to have that person seek help.

Misty was raised around behavior like this and married into behavior like this. Don't find it surprising in the least.

........except the driver of the car Misty was riding in is a 43 year old mother and grandmother.

Not sure why people keep saying she lives in FL, unless she recently moved. She was a part of the Kelly Morris search. She lives in Richlands, NC, and the active number I have for her has a 910 area code.

I know she had traveled to FL for the Caylee and Haleigh searches.

Because she has a house in Orlando, not going to post the address here though, and this is on her myspace..

Female
99 years old
*ORLANDO*, Florida
United States

Because she has a house in Orlando, not going to post the address here though, and this is on her myspace..

Female
99 years old
*ORLANDO*, Florida
United States

She must have moved or else she owns two then, because I know where her house in NC is/was.

I don think we can link their site but TJ has a couple of articles about this over at BNN, interesting to say the least.

I don think we can link their site but TJ has a couple of articles about this over at BNN, interesting to say the least.

Well the whole incident was hinky stinky from the start imo. Glad it's been sleuthed.

A 43 year old woman behaving like a teenager, but-- jmo.

........except the driver of the car Misty was riding in is a 43 year old mother and grandmother.

No matter what her age was, she was reliving her teenage years, and not acting her age for sure! Not to mention it's a dangerous thing to do on that road..

I just listened to the 911 call of the driver calling in about the road rage and I cracked up laughing.If the girl is looking for her name and face in the news,hopefully it will only go that far,because she'll never win an academy award for that performance.She probably recognized Misty in the car and wanted to get on tv.Oh,ofcourse they want to be anonymous and not show thier face,but then,"Oh gee,they kept asking me.I just had to do it."LOL I do believe Misty knows what happened the night of HaLeigh's disappearance,but to me,it's really disgusting people are using a missing child's case to get in the news.I can only hope Misty realizes she needs to tell what she knows,things like the road rage incident will keep happening.But,I am sick of the drama and soap opera everyday.
Do yall have the link for that 911 call, i want to hear it!!! TIA..

Where is Jerry Springer produced? :crazy:

sign0004.gif

hee hee. I'll take any chance I get to use this smiley!

wait a second........the alleged victim says she saw the sheriff take the people in the car out at gun point? why was she there? misty's car allegedly took an exit. if this woman was afraid for her life, why would she follow this car??

*does not pass the sniff test.

She probably was there because she is the one who called the police, IMO. She must have driven back to the station as soon as she saw that LE was there. I'm just wondering why Misty and her partner weren't arrested. Wasn't OJ Simpson arrested for road rage? Why was Misty let go? That's my question. Someone could have been hurt. She could have cause a major accident.

She probably was there because she is the one who called the police, IMO. She must have driven back to the station as soon as she saw that LE was there. I'm just wondering why Misty and her partner weren't arrested. Wasn't OJ Simpson arrested for road rage? Why was Misty let go? That's my question. Someone could have been hurt. She could have cause a major accident.

I asked that before I heard the 911 tape. The operator clearly told her to follow the squad car off the freeway. I understand better now.

RAW AUDIO: Driver Calls 911 During Perceived Road Rage Incident
http://www.wftv.com/video/21236193/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Victim Talks To WFTV
http://www.wftv.com/video/21236318/index.html

:angel:

After listening to the call.. It appears that the victim at first wasn't certain whether or not Misty was even a male or female..

"911 Dispatcher: Is the passenger white black or hispanic?
Victim: White
911 Dispatcher: female or male
Victim: I think female, i'm not sure"

The victim stays on the phone with 911 until LE is actually present, as she mentions it to the operator.

Victim: very in the very left lane officer's' coming up behind us, i see his lights he's about 4 cars back
911 dispatch: ok just keep me posted on where he is and what's going on and your going to pull over with them
Victim: no, well, no i don't know i don't think thats a very good idea; if you want i can? should i?
911 Dispatch: Let me ask..
Victim: now they're getting over into the middle lane i think they see the officer
911 Dispatch: Did you put your hazards on?
Victim: They're getting over they're trying to run i bet you these people have a gun i swear to god.. (?)

From what is said on the call, the girl sounds shakey, it also sounds like she didn't want to pull over as well since she was scared. The operator asked her to, and coupled with the police arriving the victim did and just complied to what the 911 operator was telling her.

Why does she have a GA driver's license?

She may have dual residency or had moved and never changed her license over? Those are the only reasons i can think of..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau
Back