Mom Says Family Will Never Live In Home Again! What?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMOO, but if my child went missing from my home; I would NEVER be able to move from that address... I would be terrified to move or even change my phone numbers...

That and I think I would have to leave her little room just the way it was on the night she was taken from me...

But, you can bet your bippy that I would have the security stepped up like MAD.

hate to bring this up but this is EXACTLY why I don't understand the Anthonys . . . why be there after something like this happens?!

I think it was just blurted out and not thought out. Her emotions are high and obviously this hasn't been thought through. In today's economy with single earner households it would be almost impossible to keep 2 households going till a sale is complete.

Hi Just,

I guess I've just read how parents of kidnapped children refuse to change their phone number, or even move, just in case their child is looking for them. In today's age of facebook and tweets, I suppose it would be easier to move, but I don't think I could do it.

Does anyone know if they own or rent this home? That might make a difference.

That's just my personal opinion.

Thanks,

Mel

I agree with you. I couldn't move from my house if my child had been kidnapped. I'd stay in the same house with the same phone number until the day I died. Hoping, praying that someday they would return home to me.

From this point on when making statements of theory make sure you state it is theory only. Too many posts are appearing to look like fact when they are either rumor or speculation. It is turning the threads upside down.

I, for one, do not like the title of this thread.

#2 - how on Earth could you stay there after something like this happened . . .

Respectfully, memories do not reside inside buildings, they are in ones mind. Did we lose the memories of our own childhood when we moved from our parents home? Do we forget our college room mate because we no longer live in the dorm, apartment or sorority? Do we forget our grandparents because their homes are sold and they move to sunny Florida?

I would respect their decision either way, I would do exactly the same thing....be gone and never come back. Others might want to cling to the spot forever. BUT.....assuming that somehow, someway my child was going to be returned.....you can bet she would NEVER ever go to sleep in that house again.

JMO....of course

BBM,respectfully ,sometimes they do .My son wrote on his walls. I couldn't paint over it ,especially the magic marker inscription "James lives here" . I have no idea why he wrote that.He jotted down friends phone #s and e-mail addresses on the wall next to his bed.

Sometimes we need to see something to trigger a memory .

Everyone is different. We all run the gamut from minimalists to hoarders and all have an opinion on what is important and holds memories.

From this point on when making statements of theory make sure you state it is theory only. Too many posts are appearing to look like fact when they are either rumor or speculation. It is turning the threads upside down.

OMG -- woot woot grandmadj - Thank you!

The house is going into foreclosure and the family is hoping somebody will donate another one?

My opinion that $$$$ is at the root of this case remains.

JMO

I agree with you ! I've thought from the beginning that $$$$ has been a "motive" and perhaps "fame" ? Many of the parents and family become known to the public from their appearances on TV shows, news, after their child "mysteriously" disappears. All the attention, sympathy,donations and $$$$ could be a motive to someone who is disturbed enough to think they can get away with it. :waitasec:

I'm on the fence, have been leaning away from DB being involved. BUT why can't they ask for their baby to be brought home? That's bugging me so bad. Maybe if they just asked, someone would return her.

Can you imagine abducting a child (say you just want one for yourself) and watching the parents in the media never asking for their baby back? Why return the baby? BUT what if you were watching and saw a mother begging for her child to be returned, telling how to care for the child to make sure the child is well cared for while abductor has her? Maybe, just maybe a little begging would tug at the heart of the abductor.

Probably all wishful thinking on my part. I want Lisa found alive.
Mom did. She was sobbing and said "just bring her back. Leave her somewhere .We don't care where " There was more ,but I can't remember it word for word.

At this point every word and every inflection when they talk is being analyzed looking for guilt .
And how often does an abducted child get returned because mom begs? I know,the child in Canada, but that's rarer than rare. JMO

I can appreciate arguments for or against leaving/staying in the home, but there are two young boys who should also be considered. They probably have friends in the neighborhood, as well as familiarity with their school. I'm concerned about those two boys right now and hope they aren't being uprooted from a comfortable environment unnecessarily. Most children are resilient, but those boys are dealing with a very stressful set of circumstances - a lot to deal with at their tender ages. jmo

I can't see it being a comfortable environment for these kids any longer. What ever happened to Lisa, most likely as far as they know their baby Sister was stolen from that home. There's a good chance they don't want to be in that home either.

Damned if they do and damed if they don't.

I was just going to say that!

If they stay they must not be heartbroken or scared.
If they leave,they must not be heartbroken or expect the baby to come home.

We're all right and we're all wrong.

Truth is ,we don't know what we'd do and we don't know what happened to baby Lisa.
JMO

I agree with you ! I've thought from the beginning that $$$$ has been a "motive" and perhaps "fame" ? Many of the parents and family become known to the public from their appearances on TV shows, news, after their child "mysteriously" disappears. All the attention, sympathy,donations and $$$$ could be a motive to someone who is disturbed enough to think they can get away with it. :waitasec:

I think $$$ is the motivation for DB and my theory all along is that she has wanted to start over, away from JI.

I'm still on the fence about JI's involvement in this. He's the one who owns the house. They are not married. He's the one with the job.

JMO

Mom did. She was sobbing and said "just bring her back. Leave her somewhere .We don't care where " There was more ,but I can't remember it word for word.

At this point every word and every inflection when they talk is being analyzed looking for guilt .
And how often does an abducted child get returned because mom begs? I know,the child in Canada, but that's rarer than rare. JMO

I know there was a plea for her return on Oct 5, and maybe I haven't read every article, seen every video, but I've seen no mention of a daily plea.

FTR, I'm on the fence and NOT leaning towards DB being involved. I don't think she was involved. I just am surprised there aren't pleas for Lisa's return.

I can't see it being a comfortable environment for these kids any longer. What ever happened to Lisa, most likely as far as they know their baby Sister was stolen from that home. There's a good chance they don't want to be in that home either.

I think being away from home and having to bunk with relatives and forming a new routine is probably an even less comfortable environment for children. Lisa is still gone either way.

JMO

I think at a time my baby went missing, I would be so emotional that I could not go back in the house with my other children. But as time moved on, then yeah what choose do we have. Now if a child as my sons age went missing, I bet I would wait by the door, hoping for his return, but really what can a 10 month old do.

As far as any more pleas going out on t.v. I have noticed that just does not seem to be done much anymore. If they are there is a time gap between the first one and any further. I can only suppose that this is the new thinking from whomever the "experts" are, or maybe media just has no interest in showing crying parents often. I have noticed this over the last several years. Anyone know anything about that?

If my child were kidnapped, I would increase security but NEVER EVER MOVE from that home in the hopes that she may be brought back, or find us one day. I would stay for the precious memories I have of my child in that home. I would stay in order to keep her bedroom absolutely untouched until she's returned to me.

However, if something terrible happened in that home - an accident or something else that resulted in my child's death, I would leave immediately and never return. Everything would be tainted by my memory of that horrible event.

If she were kidnapped (as in the first paragraph above) and was subsequently murdered, I would stay in the home for as long as there was hope of her returning, but if the unthinkable happened, I would eventually leave. But IMO, as long as there's hope that the baby is alive and can be found and brought home, I would not budge from that house.

MOO.

I think $$$ is the motivation for DB and my theory all along is that she has wanted to start over, away from JI.

I'm still on the fence about JI's involvement in this. He's the one who owns the house. They are not married. He's the one with the job.

JMO

I'm still on the fence too, RE:JI I still don't have a theory on what went down that night, but I do have the feeling they are both hiding something, the "media deal" within 2 days speaks volumes to me. Not wanting anything to do with local media, stunned me..why ?? because they don't "pay" for pics or interviews ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back