MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks both Classito and gngr~snap for your posts.

Subpoenas,lab results in Jessica Chambers case may provide more clues
WMC Action News 5's Michael Clark sat down with District Attorney John Champion to discuss the latest in the Jessica Chambers murder investigation.

Please read John Champion responses to Michael Clark. Could it be Champion is telegraphing the perps that the timeline,eye witness accounts and phsysical evidence are not meshing with lab results from Herron Road? Perhaps CS investigators had long suspected staging at the CS and only needed confirmation from lab analysis reports.

(This was quoted from) Full interview with District Attorney John Champion

<snipped>

DA Champion: "And the damage to the vehicle occurred while people were trying to get in trunk"

DA Champion: "umm the crime scene team . . . there was an attempt to get in to do inventory in the trunk and unable to do it"

DA Champion: "Quite frankly some of the investigators . . . after the car was processed by the lab"

DA Champion "damage to the car has absolutely nothing to do with the case" Crime Scene team did it.
<snipped>
Just my opinion. Please feel free to critique.
:cow:

The last four DA Champion quotes were directly related to the CS techs attempting to open the trunk. There is a photo of her car in the impound lot where there is a crowbar on the trunk. DA Champion clears up any assumption that her car was hit from the rear because it was NOT. The last quote: "Crime Scene team did it" refers to the damage that we see at the rear of her car. The CS techs wanted to inventory the contents of the trunk; thus, they used a crow bar + whatever to get the trunk pried open.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"...
That and-
"Trust in the FBI, MBI and ATF with all your heart and don't believe any of the tall tales."

After spending about 4 hours a day over the last 9 almost 10 months,digging, I am ready for them to make an arrest. - That one last little piece of info... Is one month closer to being known!
The red flags in some of the statements are there.
When analyzed it becomes more clear to me who is behind it.
The kind of anger and hate that takes years to develop.

Ben said about 3 months?

There will be quite a few people spending their 1st of many Christmas' behind bars I think.
IMO :cow:
We'll see!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Oh, Dear! I'm confused. Did you post this on the Mystery page earlier? Why are you bringing it here? It is not clear who said this:
"After spending about 4 hours a day over the last 9 almost 10 months,digging, I am ready for them to make an arrest. - That one last little piece of info... Is one month closer to being known!"

Please know that I'm not attempting to be augmentative. It's just that I don't understand some recent posts all that well. My apologies.

You were vague about items "found days later" at the CS. Could you please be more specific? TIA because I prefer knowing the clues that are available to us in this case.

Thanks both Classito and gngr~snap for your posts.

WMC Action News 5's Michael Clark sat down with District Attorney John Champion to discuss the latest in the Jessica Chambers murder investigation.

Please read John Champion responses to Michael Clark. Could it be Champion is telegraphing the perps that the timeline,eye witness accounts and phsysical evidence are not meshing with lab results from Herron Road? Perhaps CS investigators had long suspected staging at the CS and only needed confirmation from lab analysis reports.

(This was quoted from) Full interview with District Attorney John Champion

<snipped>

DA Champion: "And the damage to the vehicle occurred while people were trying to get in trunk"

DA Champion: "umm the crime scene team . . . there was an attempt to get in to do inventory in the trunk and unable to do it"

DA Champion: "Quite frankly some of the investigators . . . after the car was processed by the lab"

DA Champion "damage to the car has absolutely nothing to do with the case" Crime Scene team did it.
<snipped>
Just my opinion. Please feel free to critique.

On Dec 29th Tom Dees tweeted car looked wrecked from back..and that he saw them pry it open in other side of back...Was car damaged in back prior to the 5th?
[video=twitter;549691116392812544]https://twitter.com/tomdeesfox13/status/549691116392812544[/video]

Classito

The last four DA Champion quotes were directly related to the CS techs attempting to open the trunk. There is a photo of her car in the impound lot where there is a crowbar on the trunk. DA Champion clears up any assumption that her car was hit from the rear because it was NOT. The last quote: "Crime Scene team did it" refers to the damage that we see at the rear of her car. The CS techs wanted to inventory the contents of the trunk; thus, they used a crow bar + whatever to get the trunk pried open.
That makes it sound like her car was the crime scene, not the area off the road so much. Hmm.
I will agree. I believe a portion of the trunk lid was removed from the car and taken to another location.
Moo

Oh, Dear! I'm confused. Did you post this on the Mystery page earlier? Why are you bringing it here? It is not clear who said this:
"After spending about 4 hours a day over the last 9 almost 10 months,digging, I am ready for them to make an arrest. - That one last little piece of info... Is one month closer to being known!"

Please know that I'm not attempting to be augmentative. It's just that I don't understand some recent posts all that well. My apologies.

You were vague about items "found days later" at the CS. Could you please be more specific? TIA because I prefer knowing the clues that are available to us in this case.
No I posted it here. I said it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12083967

I am referring to some "stuff" people reportedly found at the scene of the wreck. A small liquor bottle, a melted blue plastic jug, a wind shield wiper... The media was at the scene Sunday afternoon and none of that stuff was there. The area was clean.
People are claiming it was never secured. It was secured. Until Sunday afternoon after the wreck. Jessica's uncle Mike was there when they left. People were trying to say LE came by picking stuff up later.
They may have, but that was after they had taken what they needed for the case.
Imo

MizStery said:

Please read John Champion responses to Michael Clark.
Could it be Champion is telegraphing the perps that the timeline,eye witness accounts and phsysical evidence are not meshing with lab results from Herron Road? Perhaps CS investigators had long suspected staging at the CS and only needed confirmation from lab analysis reports.
<snipped>

That makes it sound like her car was the crime scene, not the area off the road so much. Hmm.
<snipped>
Moo

Thank-you Dee Dee for your post.. I hope this helps bring better clarity of my interpretation of the Herron Road CS.

Champion told Michael Clark point blank in their interview Jessica's car was the crime scene. Implying the CS investigation is focusing on her 'car' not the area on Herron Road.

This is my interpretation please feel free to critique.

<snip>

It is sad how people are smearing her name and victim shaming her.
There is zero proof she used any drugs.

<snip>

I could just as easily posit there is "zero proof" that she didn't use any drugs, at least at some point in her life. Youths have been known to experiment. But my task would be more difficult, because it is very hard to prove a negative. Regardless, yours is a straw man argument at best, gngr~snap, for the following reason.

Whether she did or did not -use- any drugs is not germane. The question of whether or not she did, or could have, either regularly or in just one single moment of poor judgment, engage in the $500 grift that has been alleged by others, an act which would have forever removed her from the Christmas lists of RH and AH -- that is the question. I am sure there are many drug users who are also dealers, but I am sure there are plenty of dealers who are not users and are in the business purely for profit.

I do not wish to impugn Jessica's memory or reputation by taking this position. From what I can tell, she was a delightful young lady and would have been a wonderful person for anyone to know. God rest her soul.

Please go easy on the victim shaming accusations. You'll have Bessie swooping in with her electronic snippers in a heartbeat...

MOO
:moo:

Thank-you Dee Dee for your post.. I hope this helps bring better clarity of my interpretation of the Herron Road CS.

Champion told Michael Clark point blank in their interview Jessica's car was the crime scene. Implying the CS investigation is focusing on her 'car' not the area on Herron Road.

This is my interpretation please feel free to critique.

Then all the better reason to preserve "chain of custody" and limit access to that CS, while transporting "it" to the county impound lot, instead of stopping for a photo op at the M&M on the way there. I'm not accusing Ali of doing anything wrong, but he -could- have done any of a number of things, besides just snapping a few pictures for his on-line followers. If the CS investigation continued at the impound the following day, then we all know of at least one opportunity for someone to tamper with evidence before the car was deposited inside the fence Saturday night.

I could just as easily posit there is "zero proof" that she didn't use any drugs, at least at some point in her life. Youths have been known to experiment. But my task would be more difficult, because it is very hard to prove a negative. Regardless, yours is a straw man argument at best, gngr~snap, for the following reason.

Whether she did or did not -use- any drugs is not germane. The question of whether or not she did, or could have, either regularly or in just one single moment of poor judgment, engage in the $500 grift that has been alleged by others, an act which would have forever removed her from the Christmas lists of RH and AH -- that is the question. I am sure there are many drug users who are also dealers, but I am sure there are plenty of dealers who are not users and are in the business purely for profit.

I do not wish to impugn Jessica's memory or reputation by taking this position. From what I can tell, she was a delightful young lady and would have been a wonderful person for anyone to know. God rest her soul.

Please go easy on the victim shaming accusations. You'll have Bessie swooping in with her electronic snippers in a heartbeat...

MOO
:moo:

No one is victim bashing by discussing what Jessica may have been involved in; she was a teenager who was trying to find her way and surrounded by sharks. Imagine petite Jessica telling a pimp/drug dealer, "NO" to sex, prostitution, drug runs, where said pimp/drug dealer doesn't seem to get prison time for some pretty serious dangerous crimes. Jessica had to navigate through that danger. Violent criminals like pimps and drug dealers don't think the same way, they aren't humanitarians; they blame the victim, ie she was a snitch, she was sleeping around, she stole from dealer. For me, it's important to understand depraved mindset because it may lead to who committed this vile crime and it may save other vulnerable victims. Drug users are also victims and exploited by dealers...for example, when I was in high school there was a classmate who would talk about her drug dealer boyfriend, and how he and vile friend dealers would treat drug addicts, drug addicts were treated horribly, degraded and dehumanized to do horrible things. It wouldn't surprise me if some bottom-feeder dealer/pimp was trying to peg this on addicts, drug addicts are really vulnerable. If Jessica used drugs it only made her more vulnerable to such depraved minds. But she is absolutely a victim and she deserved much better! Much better. Jmo/

No I posted it here. I said it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12083967

I am referring to some "stuff" people reportedly found at the scene of the wreck. A small liquor bottle, a melted blue plastic jug, a wind shield wiper... The media was at the scene Sunday afternoon and none of that stuff was there. The area was clean.
People are claiming it was never secured. It was secured. Until Sunday afternoon after the wreck. Jessica's uncle Mike was there when they left. People were trying to say LE came by picking stuff up later.
They may have, but that was after they had taken what they needed for the case.
Imo

Your post made it onto the Mystery page is the reason why I was able to read it twice in one day. Thank you for clearing that up.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nty-Dec-2014-11/page3&p=12083967#post12083967

FBI Agent Blunt said that the CS spot on Herron Rd is a quite common place for folks to meet for sex, use drugs, sell drugs, or hang out. Therefore, it does not surprise me, in the least, that items were scattered about within hours after the murder scene crime tape was removed.

DA Champion, from his news conference, knows someone was with her. He may not know how she came to be with that person or persons. Again, this tells me that Jessica made the 911 call.

Official Timeline
5:00 Jessica receives a ph call from a friend and leaves her home.
5:30 Jessica is captured on CCTV at M&Ms.
6:00 JC went to a residence Courtland shortly before 6 p.m. and left around 6 p.m.
From there, JC is spotted 5 miles away in the area of the first set of lights entering Batesville on HWY 6.
JC remained in that area for 10 - 15 minutes before returning to Courtland.
6:30 JC returned to the Courtland area.
7:31 Investigators believe JC was at the CS.
8:12 The 911 call was made reporting a car fire.

JC may have been at the Sandbox Studio earlier that day but not after 5:00pm JMHO The TL leaves very little time to attend a party and leave with two males but it could have happened due to the missing hour.

I will agree. I believe a portion of the trunk lid was removed from the car and taken to another location.
Moo

Trunk images

This is the tow truck image of the right side of the car showing the seemingly "missing trunk piece" which is where the tail light originally was positioned. Notice the flag waving in the air in front of M&Ms.

Burned-Car.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ola-County-Dec-2014-6&p=11379072#post11379072

It is also found here: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27578245/family-friends-seek-justice-for-jessica with more images, as well.

Image of the tow bar with Crime Investigators at the Impound Lot. The shadows to the RT belong to crime investigators.

6161684_G.jpg

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27578245/family-friends-seek-justice-for-jessica

The reclined driver's side seat

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...d=0CDsQMygUMBRqFQoTCI29076CmMgCFcN8kgodgssDNw

There is an important photo of the car on MSM showing from left to right so the seemingly "missing trunk area" is barely noticeable. Officials are in the photo.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car

Tom Dees @TomDeesFOX13
D.A. John Champion saying it was clear an accelerant was used in the burning death of Jessica Chambers and her car
1:53 PM - 9 Dec 2014

"Ms. Chambers tried to tell Panola County law enforcement what happened, but she was burned so badly she couldn't speak."

As a reminder:
Tom Dees @TomDeesFOX13
Jessica at pump pumping gas 5:30 Sat. Night. http://fb.me/1p3Kaytzr
2:51 PM - 9 Dec 2014

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27578245/family-friends-seek-justice-for-jessica

IMO- The timeline is wrong, but no MSM has or will confirm that.
There's a whole lot that's wrong!
Welcome to
Farenheight 451
Just believe what you are told and move on.

Seems like they got it down pat in Courtland.

Oh, my. What is wrong with the TL?

How is it different from yours? Are you referring to the time difference on Ali's CCTV? Or more? Or something else?

Official Protocol

Fire and Arson Scene Evidence

Section A. Establishing the Role of First Responders (page 13)

First responders should recognize items that may have evidentiary value in a subsequent investigation and take steps to protect them from damage that could result from the fire, fire suppression, or rescue efforts. (Page 18)

The actions of first responders at a fire scene are not only critical to saving lives and suppressing fires; they also set the stage for the investigators arriving to process the scene by establishing a controlled security perimeter and initiating documentation of the scene. (Page 19)

Section B. Evaluating the Scene (Page 21)

B. (Page 25) Know when to contact or request the assistance of specialized personnel and to obtain specialized equipment as required to assist with the investigation. For a comprehensive discussion of suggested equipment and tools, see NFPA 921. Standard equipment should include the following:

&#9670; Barrier tape (There are fourteen items in total listed.)

Section C. Documenting the Scene (Page 29)

The scene should be photographed prior to the disturbance or removal of any evidence and throughout the scene investigation. The investigator (or other individual responsible for evidence) should: ....

Photographic documentation provides a permanent record of the scene. (Page 30)

Written descriptions of the scene, along with accurate sketches and measurements, are invaluable for focusing the investigation. Written scene documentation recreates the scene for investigative, scientific analysis, and judicial purposes and correlates with photographic evidence. (Page 30)

Section D. Processing Evidence at the Scene (Page 31)

Proper collection and packaging preserve the value of physical evidence. (Page 32)

Maintaining the chain of custody for evidence, from collection through final disposition, ensures its integrity. (Page 34)

Section E. Completing the Scene Investigation (Page 35)

1. Release the Scene
The investigator should ensure that the scene is not released until reasonable efforts have been made to identify, collect, and remove all evidence from the scene for further examination and that all physical characteristics of the scene have been documented. (Page 35)

Responsibility for the scene should be transferred to an authority having jurisdiction or to the party with the legal right to the scene, after the scene examination, the condition of the scene, and any cautions supplied have been documented. (Page 36)

2. Submit Reports to the Appropriate Databases
The responsible agencies should contribute to databases that compile information for purposes of identifying fire trends and developing suspect profiles. (Page 37)

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/181584.pdf

Note crowbar is in same location of car in this photo as next photo...cut away extends to the bended area in trunk right below crowbar...looks like driver side taillight did not melt..taillight looks to have two rounded holes..most likely where bulbs were, looks like crow bar was used at bottom of trunk JC back of car.jpg

Crowbar still in same area...cut away looks extended to bent area same as first photo...Note also tires are almost completely burned off rims...Anyone know how long a tire burns to get to this state?...Taillight on this side is melted
JC Car pick 1.jpg

Side view...again you can see tire is pretty much gone...lot of tree debris
JC Front pass side.jpg

Classito

Note crowbar is in same location of car in this photo as next photo...cut away extends to the bended area in trunk right below crowbar...looks like driver side taillight did not melt..taillight looks to have two rounded holes..most likely where bulbs were, looks like crow bar was used at bottom of trunk View attachment 82245

Crowbar still in same area...cut away looks extended to bent area same as first photo...Note also tires are almost completely burned off rims...Anyone know how long a tire burns to get to this state?...Taillight on this side is melted
View attachment 82246

View attachment 82247

Classito
From your second to third pic, the crow has moved from left edge to right edge.
In third pic of you soon in you can see where a portion has been removed and cut marks.
Moo

Oh, my. What is wrong with the TL?

How is it different from yours? Are you referring to the time difference on Ali's CCTV? Or more? Or something else?
Ali says 3 hrs. Then he says 90 min.
From 5:30, 90 min is 7:00
3 hrs is 8:30
From 6:30, 90 min is 8:00
3 hrs is 9:30

The clock had to be correct.
9:30 is the only time that wasn't during the missing hour or first response time.
Start listening
@9:00 min...

https://youtu.be/vLHEmmzphjw

From your second to third pic, the crow has moved from left edge to right edge.
In third pic of you soon in you can see where a portion has been removed and cut marks.
Moo

Note crowbar is in same location of car in this photo as next photo...cut away extends to the bended area in trunk right below crowbar...looks like driver side taillight did not melt..taillight looks to have two rounded holes..most likely where bulbs were, looks like crow bar was used at bottom of trunk
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Classito

gngr~snap, I think you meant to reference Classito's 1st and 2nd photos, not 2nd and 3rd. I don't believe anything is missing from the trunk lid. The edge, even in its deformed state, more or less follows the contour of the trunk opening. One more trick of the car manufacturers to make cars lighter, and of course cheaper -- big tail lights and bumpers (plastic), small trunk lids (steel).

I do, however, think the shape of the front quarter panel in Classito's 3rd photo looks odd, and could have had a sample removed. Dunno.

BTW, the tool in question is a lug wrench. A crowbar would have a fork on the short end, not a bulbous shape (a socket for a lug nut). Either one would work for the required leverage though. And it wasn't moved either. The perspective of the 2nd photo makes the half of the trunk lid that is away from the tool look much shorter than it is, because it curves downward beyond the midpoint (you can tell that from the diverging shadow in the 1st photo).

JMO

I stand corrected. 1st and 2nd photo. Crowbar, tireiron, lug wrech, metal tool...
Whatever it is it's in a different location.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members