MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the significance of the loud vehicle? Was it mentioned earlier and I missed it? I don't like his body language once he starts to cross him arms, typically that means someone is hiding something that he knows......

Respectfully BBM

He crosses his arms when the reporter starts asking him about the individual in the photo, trying to get info about the guy in the photo IMO. The one the reporter chose not to write about today nor yesterday. And AA stands his ground: he does not know the individual's actual name. I believe him.

Why put him in that position on camera? Personally, I don't think that was fair: No Apples Please.

The FBI interviewed him for three hours yesterday, and he was cleared by them.

Do you think the team filming were driving a News Van? Would the person driving the loud vehicle have been "stupid" enough to make that noise in front of a camera team? (Don't know how to spell the word I mean).

(BBM) I would resoundingly say, "YES!" Yes, criminals can easily be that stupid.

Considering everything from this case, it's possible the reporter was in horse and buggy.

Sounds and looks as it's going to AAs right, from his left. Sounds to me like someone romping on a loud truck. Too tired to even begin to determine it's actual direction tonight, I'm exhausted. Sort of disgusted by this interview and the jocularity and playfulness in it. Life goes on hey you bastards? Well no it doesn't, not for Jessica. ****ers.

Criminals can be stupid. They can also be mean, vengeful or just psychopathic enough to show up during an interview. They commonly insert themselves into searches and follow cases extremely closely. Would not put it past Jessica's vicious killer/s to be just that cocky. In fact it would not surprise me in the least that it will turn out to be someone she knew all too well. Someone that didn't want her to get back on her own feet and actually get to live her life on her own terms.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the loud pipes vehicle take off in a southerly direction from the gas station? I need to look at the maps again.

Sorry, I had to post this... It is a quote from AA and the reporter.

[I asked him if he was a terrorist like the Social Media website said he was and he answered me by saying "I've never even been to Iraq".]

That's like someone asking someone, sir are you overweight? Person: I have never been to Dairy Queen.

haha, Terrorists are from every country. I feel bad for AA, I think he is severely uneducated.

Giving how much ISIS has been in the news, I don't think his comment is weird or funny. That's just the first thing that came to his mind. It's also possible he is Iraqi-American. Like you said, he may not be terrible educated so I doubt terrorism or international relations are things he is that familiar with. MOO.

Well...go to this link and click on the 11:24 minute mark and LISTEN to the car that takes off.

Then, come on back and tell me what you heard.

Are we sleuths OR WHAT??

http://www.newsms.fm/gas-station-clerk-responds-police-clear-suspect-jessica-chambers-case-video/

FlatFootJoe? FoxFire? Rocco? Where are you tonight? Go listen to this. (Please).

(What direction does that vehicle drive off to? It's enough to attract the attention of AA and he looks in that direction).

I was hoping y'all would catch onto this! I have my :earson: on an Active Search and can't listen/post there & post here @ the same time :blushing:

:tyou: for the like-minded view on the video! :please: view and analyze it while you can! There's SO much there! I implore you to find a way to keep a copy for future reference.

Regardless of how you feel about AA, he says QUITE a bit. Also, it's a window into the world JC lived in. You can see it, plain as day (the camera catches a main player, folks walking into & out of camera view, cars zooming by - LOUDLY no less!), and the manner in which the news media is interacting with AA).

All of this is worthy of your analysis and discussion - and again, Victory, :tyou:

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully BBM

He crosses his arms when the reporter starts asking him about the individual in the photo, trying to get info about the guy in the photo IMO. The one the reporter chose not to write about today nor yesterday. And AA stands his ground: he does not know the individual's actual name. I believe him.

Why put him in that position on camera? Personally, I don't think that was fair: No Apples Please.

BBM. I think I missed something. Could someone bring me up to speed about man in photo. I read the whole thread tonight but must have missed something.

Well that's very interesting news about a confrontation a week before her death at the gas station. Since LE has the entire camera system and all of the recordings they know it happened. Are they searching for the person they might have seen on there? Or was the person once again out of camera view like whoever JC was talking with in the final recording? This is a game changer I believe. JMO

Did the M&M's camera capture the confrontation?(the morning in question)Hopefully since LE has camera's they will find footage!MOO

Depends on the capacity of the DVR, how many cameras it has, how the cameras trigger, and whether they quit when full or overlap.

Respectfully BBM

Fair?? You have to be kidding. Ali agreed to the interview.

Giving how much ISIS has been in the news, I don't think his comment is weird or funny. That's just the first thing that came to his mind. It's also possible he is Iraqi-American. Like you said, he may not be terrible educated so I doubt terrorism or international relations are things he is that familiar with. MOO.
You are probably right, it was just the first answer off the top of his head.
I think I heard he is from Yemen, but I'm not positive.
I would think most Terrorists are from Pakistan and Afghanistan. Heck, I think Osama bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia. Sorry Off topic a bit.

From the most recent WREG link:

(quoted text)
Alsanai denies altering the video and claims investigators told him about Chambers’ death.

He told WREG investigators recently returned to his gas station, asking him about a possible altercation in the parking lot involving Chambers a week before she died.

“I told them I wasn’t there that day,” Alsanai said.

Alsanai explained that investigators told him the altercation allegedly happened in the morning sometime about a week before she died.

He said he usually doesn’t work in the mornings, and he didn’t know anything about an attack or fight.

Champion said he cannot comment about specific aspects of the investigation.(end of excerpted quoted text)

JMO

For those asking about dates

BCsr. Arrest April 2003

"manufacture of crystal methamphetamine, possession of crystal methamphetamine and possession of two or more precursors with the intent to manufacture crystal methamphetamine."

Hired as a mechanic for PSD. January 2008

Panola Sheriff Hugh “Shot” Bright announced the hiring of a mechanic, Ben Chambers

Sheriff Hugh Bright apparently committed suicide in 2009:
http://djournal.com/news/panola-co-sheriff-dead/

Another sheriff also committed suicide:
http://www.examiner.com/article/suicide-stuns-small-southern-sheriff-s-department-for-second-time

My guess is that Ben Chambers may not have served any jail time in exchange for information. I'm guessing maybe he only had to do some community service or something, and his record may have only shown a misdemeanor. Or maybe they wanted his connections and a piece of the pie?
I really don't know...just guessing out loud. Intent to manufacture doesn't necessarily mean intent to sell. So maybe he didn't have any connections....

I wonder why the interviewer didn't ask him where he got all that money he was fanning and flashing on his facebook page.
In this interview I thought he came across as pretty honest ~ but he could afford to be with all of the soft questions he was dealt. I thought he still seemed slippery and more slipperily as the interview progressed.
I believe he could help with significant details but has elected to primarily protect himself. He is a huge disappointment in my eyes. (As are many of the characters in this horrid affair!)

Criminals can be stupid. They can also be mean, vengeful or just psychopathic enough to show up during an interview. They commonly insert themselves into searches and follow cases extremely closely. Would not put it past Jessica's vicious killer/s to be just that cocky. In fact it would not surprise me in the least that it will turn out to be someone she knew all too well. Someone that didn't want her to get back on her own feet and actually get to live her life on her own terms.

Completely and totally agree, if it isn't the ringleader, it's one of the other cowards that helped him. Oh wait, it can't be gangs, there are no gangs there, most certainly not dangerous ones. ****ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari