MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've ever had to start taking notes when following along on WS. There are too many people that could be involved for me to hold them all in my memory. Those notes are up to 5 pages. That's just trying to keep all of these individuals and how they are related sorted.

There are too many possibilities.

I'll say it again, only three things will shock me if this is solved: mom, suicide, or an accident. All three of those would floor me. Nothing else would.

IMHO JMO MOO etc

Yes. We had a WS member who solved the case of a missing 4-month old baby girl in my area. The baby was found in a box under some woman's bed...ALIVE!

that's amazing. and good to know. how on earth did the WS'er figure that out?

I'm not thinking she was raped. I'm thinking the killer is a woman and someone who JC knew and trusted. JMO

there seems like there was enough time for a rape or multiple rapes to happen. lots of people think a female did this. I can't imagine that. a female may have been involved, but it just seems like there had to be a male/males involved.

more insight into the female theory???

It's hard to believe it is real sometimes, which makes me think, the information is inundated with insignificant to the case distractions or at times misleading as it trickles out from sources other than LE. Location wise, the selection keeps nagging at me as wanting to send a message, thus a message to somebody who by necessity may travel through there on Herron Road, also at the same time it may be displacement away from the perp/s? It was originally said
Panola County sheriffs deputies are questioning people, and are
on the lookout for two men who may have been with her that night.
Jessica Chambers was said to have been on the phone with her mom for about twenty minutes, in numerous MSM reports, on her way to Batesville to clean out her car and get something to eat. That call was said by her Mom to have begun @ 6:48 and lasted approx 20 minutes. It would put her in the Batesville area, by her own word, around 7:08 pm.

Given that knocking a person out, driving the car out of town, parking up an embankment, setting a fire, and getting away unseen would probably at a minimum take about 15 minutes, and include a somewhat furtive drive back from Batesville, which may have taken about another 10 minutes, I wonder if one can assume that transport time back from Batesville and the final act of burning the car may have taken about 25 minutes to 30 minutes?

Going backwards in the time line, from when she was found, around 8:15 and taking the 30 minutes conjectured above back in time, it would mean her attacker/s may have been with her at minimum from 7:45 on at least, and where ever she may have been to between 7:08 and around 7:45 is thus key, it would seem to me. Is there a chance that her last conversation with her mom was in any way out of the ordinary, like she may have been coerced into sounding normal and the perp/s may have been with her before she went to Batesville or never made it there? Is there a chance the perp/s may have gotten to her in Batesville, thus chose Courtland as a way to displace or implicate others? I hope the evidence will tell more as it trickles in from the labs.

there seems like there was enough time for a rape or multiple rapes to happen. lots of people think a female did this. I can't imagine that. a female may have been involved, but it just seems like there had to be a male/males involved.

I think multiple individuals, both male and female, were involved in the plan. However, I only think the big female suspect was at the scene.

Since LE apparently knows "what happened to her," I was wondering about the results of the autopsy.

When Champion is referring to "what happened to her," he is simply stating that LE knows she was punched a few times and then burned.

Can we establish a TIMELINE of Jessicas living arrangements from the time she ceased living with her parents until the time of her murder ?

[something I expect her family and all her close friends would know]

Please confirm or set me straight: She ceased living with her parents when she was about 15 [True or False ?]

At this time did she move in with Bryan Rudd and his mother ?

If not, where [and with who] did she reside after leaving her parents home ?

Jessica lived with her bf Bryan Rudd and his mother for a couple of years . From about when till about when ?

Upon ceasing to live at the Rudd home, where [and with who] did she begin to reside ?

Who [if anyone] was she living with just prior to entering the woman's shelter ?

What happened that caused her to leave wherever she was and enter the woman's shelter ?

After she left the woman's shelter, who [if anyone] did she move in with ?

Can we establish a TIMELINE of Jessicas living arrangements from the time she ceased living with her parents until the time of her murder ?

Please confirm or set me straight: She ceased living with her parents when she was about 15 [True or False ?]

Jessica lived with her bf Bryan Rudd and his mother for a couple of years . From about when till about when ?

Upon ceasing to live at the Rudd home, where did she begin to reside ?

Who [if anyone] was she living with just prior to entering the woman's shelter ?

What happened that caused her to leave wherever she was and enter the woman's shelter ?

Perhaps you could tell us.

When Champion is referring to "what happened to her," he is simply stating that LE knows she was punched a few times and then burned.

yeah, punched a few times and burned. No harm, no foul, eh?

Has LE visited the Sonic in Batesville? I think the LE got five on it.

I'm leaning against her having been raped simply because of time. It's possible but the killers had a lot to do in a short amount of time. I also get the feeling multiple people were involved.

I also agree I'd only be completely shocked if this was an accident, suicide or if her mom was involved. Almost anything else seems feasible besides a few really ridiculous theories that came up here that I previously commented on. I'm hoping LE are making good progress and just may not be telling Jessica's dad. Or he knows and just doesn't want to clue in any potential suspects.

@FindHG:
Who had motive to kill her ?

Anyone dispute that beginning with Bryan Rudd, Jessica was intimately associated with "gangbangers" ?

Of course along with having other friends who were not particularly associated with "gangbangers."

The arson didn't require the brute strength that males generally have over females. And the disfigurement aspect sounds like more of a mean girl method. No idea, though because we don't know the "why". JMO

Upon ceasing to live at the Rudd home, where [and with who] did she begin to reside ?

I was under the impression she was living at home, as far as I know it has not been said why she broke up with BR, although I did read here that she was living with him at his parents/mothers house before going to the shelter? Makes me wonder if she was turned away from moving back in her parents home and the shelter was the only choice. jmo I wonder if the shelter helped her secure the job she had just got at goodies? Maybe at that time she was able to move back in the house. jmo idk

o/t For some reason when I come to this case I am reminded of a boy I knew that was murdered a few years back, if I am not mistaken it was over drugs/money. I wondered if she owed money to someone. jmo idk

ETA Welcome to Websleuths!

Suicide doesn't mean someone was not with her prior to the act. I would think drugs or guns are more likely, but people do not always follow the norm when they decide to end it. The woman I knew was a soft spoken and kind soul who would never hurt a fly...and the last one we ever thought would kill herself via fire. It made no sense, but it happened.

From memory & based on her age/gender/race... Poisoning, pills/OD, & hanging (yep, that's a newer one) would be the likeliest, statistically for suicide. And I don't think suicide played a role in this case at all. All moo & dyodd.

I really wish that after JC left the women's shelter (a courageous move to attend one, IMO), she would have picked up from there & headed ANYWHERE but back home to that forsaken town. Anywhere but there! I know that's hard to do but I really wish she did. Changing ones own mindset & habits alone may not be enough of a precaution.

Maybe that will be part of her legacy.....she leaves a warning to the young ladies to protect yourself from the environment by leaving & giving yourself a fresh start.

For various reasons, it was much too dangerous to keep living there in a mind, body & soul type of way. Plus there's zilcho opportunities in that depressed region & little training programs to earn a profession/career. But she had a very limited support system, it appears.... So making changes on her own would be tough at that age.

Too bad she couldn't stay with a distant relative in another part of the country. Take on a new identity & create a new life with the groundwork learned at the women's shelter. Life at her age is filled with so many choices & decisions that many times have life altering consequences. 19 is so precarious.

RIP JC & may your story help serve others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead