MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, Auntie Sha Sha is the only person to have said that they saw JC at the 'party', and JC's dad also spoke of JC having been at a party that night.

I didn't realize anyone saw JC at the party. I thought Charlotte and Ben were repeating what they had been told. No?

[/B]

Somehow I missed this- Do we know what it said?

In the MSM interview we all watched of GM and RT, RT is the one who said she sent a text to JC. I did not hear GM say he had sent a text to anyone. I don't know where the text from Mr. Mister is coming from. I could, of course, be mistaken about who said they sent a text to JC, but I don't think so. Would have to watch the interview again.

How can someone bond out unless they've been arrested ... you don't bond out for mere questioning.

In the MSM interview we all watched of GM and RT, RT is the one who said she sent a text to JC. I did not hear GM say he had sent a text to anyone. I don't know where the text from Mr. Mister is coming from. I could, of course, be mistaken about who said they sent a text to JC, but I don't think so. Would have to watch the interview again.
this is what I remember too.

[/B]

Not that I'm aware. I believe it was in the interview with Mister and Tutor that the text came out. Sorry, cannot supply you with link. "Lover's quarrel" was what they came up with.

this is what I remember too.

I thought it was just Tutor too but then I think I read in the threads that some folks said Mister sent it. Either way, I would still not be too thrilled if I was Jessica since Tutor definitely is close with Mister.

VineLink provides DOB and pic for latest arrest.
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=35198&searchType=offender

It gets more interesting and if the following is not allowed (I think it is because it's a tool?) please remove it :)

My Opinion is that sometimes people might want to hide in plain sight and so would use a variation of their name to create an open and public social network. As in listen to the way someone pronounces certain words deliberately. Example: Colonel Mustard can sound like Kernal Musterd, Mister Mister ('80s band?) sounds like Mistah, Mista, Mistuh... plain enough sight so that friends and family can connect, but won't result from searching legal names correctly spelled.

Last night, I discovered entire networks of friends and family members using a deliberate variation of their surnames in conjunction with nickname as first names using SM and are linked. Easily *after* you discover it with that first "aha!" then you're off exploring like a spidered windshield crack.

Have fun!

I also found that if you put in a legal spelling name in FB, often an alias will be provided as an option or the only search result. not sure how that happens or if it's accurate.

At this point, it's kind of hard to say what happened. I wouldn't rule out any scenario completely based upon the little bit of evidence we have. We are literally going on nothing.

bbm

Ms. P.
Hate to agree but I do. ;).
We are going on nothing but >>> what ifs and could be's as my grandma used to say.

Has the choking or text been verified? Do you know the substance of the text?

Not sure. Choking as to what Ali was questioned about and he said he didn't know anything, text from Mister people have cleared up thankfully.

I didn't realize anyone saw JC at the party. I thought Charlotte and Ben were repeating what they had been told. No?

Good point. I have misspoken!! :silenced: Sha Sha said in her interview, 'There was a party going on, and she (JC) was there. That's when it happened. When they left- when she left the party, that's when it happened to her" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duIylcY2_fs). She does not specify how she knows this, if she witnessed it herself, or if she was repeating what she had been told.

I recall in the WMC Action News 5 Memphis interview with Denise/Rachel Tudor and George Mister, where she stated that, "They questioned me about a text message that I had sent Jessica two days before she died and I guess that is why they may have thought something...". (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjpiwgs6fc).

Thanks for reminding me of DT's reference to her text message.

On a separate note: Upon looking at "George Mister Jr." (whose name is clearly visible in the interview)...

I now feel that the Panolian article regarding the GM Jr. who was arrested for the wild kidnapping/robbery in December 2012 is NOT the same as "George Mister Jr." of this interview.

Since the "2012 GM Jr." was described as being familiar to LE since 1994, that would make the character in the interview approximately 40+ years old. However that character appears younger; my guess would be a young, 30-something. Thus I am guessing that the "2012 GM Jr." is his father; I am also guessing that the reference then to "gang leader of MVL" relates to the father.

Regardless of what went on prior to her death, I believe the spot was chosen for her murder. As a matter of hiding the vehicle, I think between the embankments is a more efficient and more sensible location to hide the car based on personal experience in that kind of location. To be an "expert" on hiding doesn't require a degree. I play paintball too, I know how to conceal myself. It's not rocket science. Which was my point to begin with. You knew that however.

People who claimed to have visited the area confirm that traffic is very sparse at night. While you might conclude traffic is greater in one direction than another, that is an assumption, and a very broad one to bet the farm on (for the criminal)

the location could simply be related to territory or a warning.

Hate to bring this up again but so far is the "aunt" the only one who said Jessica went to a party? Has any other person corroborated this, anyone say they were at the party with her?

Also, it amazes me that Jessica obviously felt safe enough to go out at all that night. Especially since the recent choking altercation and the text from Mr. Mister.

The prosecutor on Thursday also updated information he had given CNN the previous day that indicated Chambers had attended a party but police couldn’t find anyone who had seen her there. Police have now spoken to witnesses who say they saw Chambers at the party, the prosecutor said.

http://fox6now.com/2014/12/12/jessica-chambers-phone-provides-leads-prosecutor-says/

[/B]

The text was from Denise as per her interview with George Douglas Mister, Jr. - it's on youtube with so many of the news reports and interviews - yay! Nice to have access to a so much from a single source.

The text was available for a very short time online and not from MSM, but I can't find it again so far. Like a lot of info it seems, here for a couple of days then can't find it again :(

I've been making screenshots galore as I find things before they're either pulled or made private. *vote for parking lot goes here* Problem is that I have to open each one (another day for sure) to name and organize since for now they all say Screenshot and the date.

Probably because it wasn't staged as an accident so it wouldn't have been a very good job at all. Someone didn't care how the car was positioned or how it looked when they left it. No one bothered to make it look like something else happened.

so, I'm focusing on the car here, bc it's been said that JC had her car taken away from her for some time. I also think she was not in the car when it was set on fire, and that she was standing when lit on fire (hence soles of her feet not burned). Could this be mostly about the car? her car specifically, and what it meant for her, allowed her to do, or what the purpose of the car was?

I think JC was set on fire intentionally with intent to kill, but we have heard that people think "it went too far" so possibly that was not the case/intent.

So, is the car itself an important factor in this? It was burned beyond belief, as was JC. If she were not in the car as I believe, why set the car on fire as well, unless just to make it look like the car exploded and it was an accident that she was burned.

No, again, please don't take offense. I think corruption is everywhere but I've just never seen such dense corruption as I have in reading about this case. Poverty breeds corruption. It's inevitable. I live next door to Deep South and I live in a fairly small town. Cronyism is everywhere to certain degrees.

I agree and for me personally, this case has been an eye opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid