Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was living with them?? If CA has no child to control Caylee being gone then KC and now Anthony...No wonder she might snap..
Makes you sad for her soul....

This is what gets me. DM already has a felony for pulling this carp and he is still at it?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html

Peter told WFTV: "They were in pursuit of us at high speed. Kid Finders had his strobe lights on his grille of his truck, like he was an officer trying to pull us over."

That's why I get so upset when people aren't punished/held accountable for whatt hey do. It just goes on and on and on until something very serious happens - usually someone getting physically hurt. The more people like this get away with their behavior the more invincible/untouchable they feel and therefore the more they escalate. It's a circle that feeds off itself. Someone has to have the backbone to step up and stop this madness!

Wouldn't that not be illegal, i.e. impersonating LE? And at high speeds at that?
If that be the case, I wonder what that Trooper was thinking, telling them all to go home. Dennis should have been arrested on the spot, IMO.

Flashing one's headlights is NOT impersonating LE.

Discussing Lois is totally fine if she has involvement in this. Bringing the minor into it at this point is the problem chilly. thanks

Sorry, JBean. I'm just concerned about her well being. I agree, she should not be brought into it, never should have been.

Wouldn't that not be illegal, i.e. impersonating LE? And at high speeds at that?
If that be the case, I wonder what that Trooper was thinking, telling them all to go home. Dennis should have been arrested on the spot, IMO.

Dennis Has already been arrested once (that I know of) for impersonating an officer. He had a fake badge, fake police car,
the works. He used that facade to stalk some woman and she pressed charges in Palm Beach CO FL, it's all on the court docket.
The A's sure have nice friends.:mad:

I so admire your proactive stance in making changes that make a difference in your local community. You suggested many good actions that people could take to honor Caylee and I'm sure many here on this forum have already done so. (I think there's an entire thread about what people plan and already have done to memorialise her.)

I understand that it's your opinion that the people who left the cross were being spiteful. I don't agree but respect the fact that that is your opinion ~ but I'm wondering if you are defending George and Cindy's reported reaction to the placement of the crosses?

There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. Of course their reaction was a little over the top, but we are not in their position. We cannot and will not ever understand how they feel and what they have to deal with daily. (thankfully).
I always try to put myself in someone elses shoes. And I dont think my coping would be very attractive if I had thousands of people stating that they care more about my murdered loved one than me.
I dont condone alot of their behaviour but I understand that people cope with trauma in different ways, and often its not pretty.
I'm sure that in a few years they will look back and think, "why did i do that?"
but in the midst of so much pain and uncertainty you are driven by raw emotion, and not being rational.
They may feel like they just want to move forward, and each time a new item is placed at the memorial , they are reminded of their decomposing granddaughter in those woods. they cant run from it- they have to face hearing all the details at trial, but they deserve a chance to do some healing and to gather strength before that happens.
Also people know george and cindy have both contemplated suicide. If you like them or hate them, pushing them when they are at their lowest is not kind or well meaning.
JMO

Yes, it is. I'm breaking my silence on this forum to say that, IMO, people need to look at how Lois is affecting her granddaughter by constantly inserting herself into this case. It's too late to do anything about the abuse that took Caylee's life. . It's my most sincere hope that this plot to get even more media attention for herself backfires on Lois and she finds herself charged with trespassing.

Am I allowed to ask - who is this Lois?

I think the whole lot of them are not to be taken seriously. This is passive aggressive behavior by one group and aggressive aggressive behavior by the other group.
While I do agree these are their patterns, the first group who does something illegal and steps over the line needs to be charged to put an end to it. It appears it may have taken place if it can be proven.

Flashing one's headlights is NOT impersonating LE.

I could swear that Dennis had one of those oscellating portable lights that he puts on top of his vehicle, thougt I saw a clip of that somewhere, I will look again but that, to me, would be representitive of LE to anyone who is chased down at high speeds at night.

(bold mine)

I totally agree with you about alternative ways to pay tribute to Caylee. I've never liked these public makeshift memorials that hang around so long they become eyesores at best, and public safety hazards at worst. I realize many folks feel otherwise, but I just think they're in poor taste.
It's a personal choice ,but those parents don't need a cross to remind them that's where their son died.They will remember it every time they drive past.

While I do agree these are their patterns, the first group who does something illegal and steps over the line needs to be charged to put an end to it. It appears it may have taken place if it can be proven.
I have no argument SS and I agree 100%.

Lois put out the bait and the Anthony's took it in a big way. They are all doing their dance and always will. The group of them would almost be a comedy if circumstances were not surrounding the murder of a poor baby.

bold mine.

That would be the trespassers.

I could swear that Dennis had one of those oscellating portable lights that he puts on top of his vehicle, thougt I saw a clip of that somewhere, I will look again but that, to me, would be representitive of LE to anyone who is chased down at high speeds at night.
It would be even better if what Lois said was true and he was sporting the grille lights. (I wonder if he and GA were busy today pulling those out of the truck?!) I hope LE bothers to go check for themselves. ;)

Peter told WFTV: "They were in pursuit of us at high speed. Kid Finders had his strobe lights on his grille of his truck, like he was an officer trying to pull us over."

Hill told WESH that the two couples tried to corner her and her friend, then the couples got out of their car and walked toward them.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html (BBM)

Did GA say as late as on LKL that he had not been by the sight on Suburban Drive? He alleged that it was too painful for him, and he always used the other entrance? I know he has said repeated he will never drive past that sight. Looks like they knew these folks had pictures that could prove they were the ones taking down the memorial, and they wanted to stop them from going public. Not to smart to think a confrontation wouldn't get mentioned. Not real smart to hide and watch to see who was taking down the memorial, either. And then anyone has the nerve to say Leonard is a media hound??? These people can't seem to help themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop