Name A Scenario Where KC's Actions Would Be Justified...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, I got it.

KC will say that GA and LA were sexually abusing her since she was a child, CA did nothing to stop it. Caylee is a product of this abuse. When CA threatened to get custody of Caylee, KC decided to get her into a underground network to protect her. All the times she said Caylee was with the Nanny, she was just getting her used to her new family, so not to upset her when she was taken away. They gave her a list of things to say to keep people from asking questions until they could get Caylee far enough away. KC knew her parents would try to find her, so she had the "Network" make it look like Caylee died, (they knew how to get a hair and decomp into the trunk to stage this). the problem arose when it backfired and the cops arrested her for murder. She will say she can't produce Caylee because the Network is be exposed and Caylee will end up with GA and CA and she can't let that happen. She can't put all those other kids at a risk either. She will keep Caylee in hiding.

Now, would anyone like a glass of KoolAid???

The End​

how about KC has two or more personalities.....and it was the other one that did it.....

Nah! Bianchi tried that. People said, "OK. then let Ken go, and fry Steve." :)

Well, there is another reason why KC would keep her mouth shut and risk going to prison for life - to avoid the death penalty. So CA is wrong in postulating the "one reason" hypothesis.

This would be "The ONLY" reason for KC to act in the ways that she has. There is no justifiable scenario whereby for 31 days she parties it up while the child is missing. Period. There is no justifiable scenario where she leads police on a wild goose chase seeking a make believe nanny, complete with fake address and fake job. There is no legitmate scenario, that does not lead to capital murder charges, where every single freaking thing she says to LE is a LIE.

I watched the A's interview on Local6.com.

"There's only one reason why my daughter would keep her mouth shut and why she would sacrifice going to prison the rest of her life -- to protect this child," Cindy Anthony said."

Does anyone have a scenario where they would understand KC's actions? I try to look at all angles, but even if she stayed silent to protect her daughter, I cannot imagine why she would have to be at clubs and partying. I cannot imagine what part of the scenario would make her look like a cold, uncaring, heartless witch. Please people. If you have theories, I would like to hear them. Because even if I had to keep my mouth shut to save my childs life, there is no way you see anything on my face but sheer anguish and fear.

Mods, please forgive me if this is duplicate thread. I looked and could not find one dedicated to this alone...

Thoughts?

Cindy and Kasey both live in another world of reality ,she also said that when all was revealed Kasey would be seen as the most loving,protective mother ever. No i cannot fathom any scenario for her to not to tell the truth, and that is why she is in jail,the truth is she killed Caylee and lied to save her own butt.

Ok, I got it.

KC will say that GA and LA were sexually abusing her since she was a child, CA did nothing to stop it. Caylee is a product of this abuse. When CA threatened to get custody of Caylee, KC decided to get her into a underground network to protect her. All the times she said Caylee was with the Nanny, she was just getting her used to her new family, so not to upset her when she was taken away. They gave her a list of things to say to keep people from asking questions until they could get Caylee far enough away. KC knew her parents would try to find her, so she had the "Network" make it look like Caylee died, (they knew how to get a hair and decomp into the trunk to stage this). the problem arose when it backfired and the cops arrested her for murder. She will say she can't produce Caylee because the Network is be exposed and Caylee will end up with GA and CA and she can't let that happen. She can't put all those other kids at a risk either. She will keep Caylee in hiding.

Now, would anyone like a glass of KoolAid???

The End​

Kasey told Cindy this whole story and Cindy is ok with it? hmmmm(by the way I know you are joking)

Like Cindy said, some of Casey's friends were involved in some bad stuff-- maybe drugs or something. Casey's friends introduced her to their friends who were REALLY bad. Casey didn't know that though, so she hung out with them sometimes and one of the new friends would babysit. Yeah, Casey was lying about having a job, but she was only 22 and needed some time to unwind and relax so she could be a good mom. So one day Casey goes to the house of the new friend who is babysitting Caylee and she happens to witness something BAD. She tries to leave and all of the sudden everything goes black.

She wakes up next to her car and she has no idea how much time has passed. Where's Caylee?! How was her car moved? How was she moved? What happened?! She calls the friend who introduced her to these horrible people and demands to know what happened. The friend assures Casey that they are working on it and Caylee is safe. Casey MUST, in no uncertain terms, say nothing about this to ANYONE. She must act completely normal and if she fails to maintain the facade of normalcy or tells ANYONE, Caylee will be harmed.

Also, if she goes to the authorities, they'll know about it because these bad people have ties to LE. If an investigation ensues, Casey will be the first suspect and she'll really be sorry because the bad friends used her car to complete the BAD ACT she had witnessed. (hence chloroform traces and decomp evidence.) Casey is terrified but she's strong. She knows she messed up and should never have left Caylee with that random new friend. She decides to comply with the bad people's demands and believes her friend will come through for her and get Caylee back.

Casey is internally tormented, but determined to keep up her end of the deal. She has been a bad mom and an irresponsible person but this time she'll do right by Caylee. She has to make this right. She keeps carrying on as if nothing happened and then one day she notices that her car smells. She doesn't understand why and texts some of her friends to assuage her worries as the odor intensifies. One day she realizes that something is WRONG with that car and the possibilities terrify her. She dumps the car.
She runs out of money and can't go home so she starts stealing from friends. She's never done this before but she knows she can't go home because Cindy will call the police and unwittingly put Caylee in danger.

More days pass and Cindy finds her, calls LE, etc. Casey believes that someone still has Caylee and that she must continue to keep quiet. She tells strange lies and conflicting stories because she knows she has to say something. She speaks in vague terms and hints at possible clues, afraid to tell the truth. And here she sits today, the victim of circumstance-- the ultimate martyr who would risk her own life and liberty to save her daughter. Don't blame Casey! Blame the thugs who knocked her out, stole her baby and used her car to dump a dead body. Perhaps once Casey is acquitted of these unsubstantiated charges, her faith in justice and truth will be restored and she will find a way to make sense of what happened and finally, she will find her daughter Caylee. An acquittal for Casey sends a message to these murderous kidnappers: Truth and justice will prevail.

That's how I think Casey and JB imagine playing this out at trial and showing Casey was justified and her story is understandable.

Wow...okay. :floorlaugh:

How in the hell did you come up with that? I couldn't wrap my head around any scenerio.

I have a question has any evidence whatsover any tiny bit ever been shown to prove that Zanni the nanny does exist?

Yes she does! My doctor introduced me to her about a year ago. She's SO boring! About a half hour with her and she puts you to sleep! Plus, she only weighs about 2.5 mg. I hate her!

KC had been a troubled child. She used to pull the tails off lizards and put kittens in a bag and throw them in the river. CA and GA were beside themselves trying to keep their family with the appearance that everything was normal. Why CA even caught KC one night in bed with LA while he was drugged up on Xanax that CA kept around in case of emergencies.

KC seemed to finally calm down when she showed up 8 months pregnant and was still a virgin. "It must be a sign from heaven", GA and CA thought. Little did they know that after KC had the baby she would leave home each and every day to go to "work", but would instead put the baby in the trunk of her car. As the baby grew up, KC taught her to call the trunk "zanny".

Life was good. KC was free to carry on with "the boys" as she and her friend affectionately called them.

Until one night when she had been experimenting with a new party drug, chloroform. She kept it readily available in the trunk of her car so she could "party" at the drop of a hat. WOW - it made sex amazing, but the aftermath was hell. She would pass out for days on end not being able to remember what had happened. She woke one morning to find her car gone. GONE.

OMG - her baby was in that trunk. What to do? Where was her car? Luckily her BF was out of town, so she could use his jeep to look for her car and her baby. She drove around endlessly, texting friends, and calling friends, and the one day, THERE IT WAS. Right down the road from her house. She happened to drive by the Amscott Check Cashing place and there was her car. Pulled in next to a dumpster. Man oh man, her car sure did smell bad after being next to that dumpster for days. What the hell, she would just let it be towed away. After all her BF would be home and she knew that they would soon be married. Everything was going to be PEACHY! She assumed that her baby was being cared for, because no one had called to tell her that anything was wrong. Surely they would bring her home for her 3rd birthday. She would just wait it out and in the meantime have a grand ole time, because she hadn't been this free in 2 years or more.

Then one day, while sitting at her BF's there was a knock on the door.............

Yes she does! My doctor introduced me to her about a year ago. She's SO boring! About a half hour with her and she puts you to sleep! Plus, she only weighs about 2.5 mg. I hate her!

lol no not the pill the nanny ...there is no nanny is there? I hope this Bit$$ rots in jail...If she is set free because there is no body found I will lose my mind due to the injustice of it all...

I guess it could be possible that Casey is not really Casey, maybe Cindy had twins and didn't know it, a evil nurse stole the second baby and raised it. She was raised to be everything sweet Casey wasn't. Years later when the time was right, the evil nurse decided she no longer wanted the bad one, she wanted the good one! Not only is Caylee missing, but so is the real Casey, now the evil twin wants to be with her parents and if she tells the truth she will lose the parents she has longed for all these years.

VB

:floorlaugh:
That's awesome!

KC had been a troubled child. She used to pull the tails off lizards and put kittens in a bag and throw them in the river. CA and GA were beside themselves trying to keep their family with the appearance that everything was normal. Why CA even caught KC one night in bed with LA while he was drugged up on Xanax that CA kept around in case of emergencies.

KC seemed to finally calm down when she showed up 8 months pregnant and was still a virgin. "It must be a sign from heaven", GA and CA thought. Little did they know that after KC had the baby she would leave home each and every day to go to "work", but would instead put the baby in the trunk of her car. As the baby grew up, KC taught her to call the trunk "zanny".

Life was good. KC was free to carry on with "the boys" as she and her friend affectionately called them.

Until one night when she had been experimenting with a new party drug, chloroform. She kept it readily available in the trunk of her car so she could "party" at the drop of a hat. WOW - it made sex amazing, but the aftermath was hell. She would pass out for days on end not being able to remember what had happened. She woke one morning to find her car gone. GONE.

OMG - her baby was in that trunk. What to do? Where was her car? Luckily her BF was out of town, so she could use his jeep to look for her car and her baby. She drove around endlessly, texting friends, and calling friends, and the one day, THERE IT WAS. Right down the road from her house. She happened to drive by the Amscott Check Cashing place and there was her car. Pulled in next to a dumpster. Man oh man, her car sure did smell bad after being next to that dumpster for days. What the hell, she would just let it be towed away. After all her BF would be home and she knew that they would soon be married. Everything was going to be PEACHY! She assumed that her baby was being cared for, because no one had called to tell her that anything was wrong. Surely they would bring her home for her 3rd birthday. She would just wait it out and in the meantime have a grand ole time, because she hadn't been this free in 2 years or more.

Then one day, while sitting at her BF's there was a knock on the door.............

Not too far fetched. I can see her pulling tails off of lizards and drowning kittens. Not sure about Lee being baby daddy. But from "Until one night"....sounds like it could have happened!

Lemme see.......The Jedi knights are still at war with the Klingons... no wait! The Klingons are Star TREK, not Star WARS.

Aliens from another galaxy kidnapped Caylee & informed Casey if she ever told anyone they would blow up planet earth within 5 minutes of her talking.

Casey is only protecting humanity. No wonder Cindy is so proud of her.

Aliens from another galaxy kidnapped Caylee & informed Casey if she ever told anyone they would blow up planet earth within 5 minutes of her talking.

Casey is only protecting humanity. No wonder Cindy is so proud of her.

Thank you LI MOM and Brini.

I cannot come up with any plot to explain this without incorporating a bad alien invasion. I don't feel so bad now.:blowkiss:

Query though: If Baez has to depose creatures from other planets will he be able to reimburse mileage costs?:rolleyes:

Any scenario I've come up with falls apart in light of her ability to carry on happily after Caylee goes missing.

I have a question has any evidence whatsover any tiny bit ever been shown to prove that Zanni the nanny does exist?
To answer your question, No. There is not one scintilla of evidence this person exists or ever existed. Not one phone call, pm, im, email, photo, no DNA, no witnesses ever hearing her or seeing her, and nothing to say this person left her imprint on this earth at all. I would say that is pretty conclusive evidence so far.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

She puts me to sleep, too. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo