Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so confused by all the different newsbites today. TES is staying. TES is going. TES is staying. TES is going but will come back. TM stating that there is virtually no chance that Caylee is alive. TM stating that he holds out hope for the Anthony's that she could be alive. Back and forth, back and forth and now, this??? We've all been here reading and watching and waiting - Did anyone see a leak today before NG? Nothing on the internet - that's for sure. And we're told a dress was found TODAY??? I thought that they weren't searching today. And it was sent out for testing?

LP shows up on NG after his statements on SM last night and says NOTHING?

What is going on!???

I'm very confused!

Me too! Wanna play a shell game? LOL!

I can't handle so much stress at my "fragile state" right now. All I know is my cat is dying, there is a full moon coming, the economy is in the pooper, and I am holding on to the belief that KC will be charged and justice will be served for Caylee!!!

I think LP arrived at this conclusion because of the Chloroform in the Trunk

He seems to think that urine from one of Caylee's diapers mixed with the Chlorine from the pool & some kinnd of magical chemical reaction took place & we end up with a trunk full of Chloroform

Unreal. So he believes, in an effort to make the death look like an accident, Casey put Caylee in the trunk, took her back out of the trunk, removed Caylee's clothing but not the diaper, and and then moved the ladder to the pool and dropped Caylee in. And then she scooped up the body with the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor and put Caylee back in the car with a dripping wet diaper. Then she returned the shovel which was later somehow found by a searcher.

So what killed Caylee to start with? Why didn't Casey follow through with the plan to make it look like an accident? Why did Casey look up Chloroform on the computer? Where was Caylee for the 2 days prior to Casey borrowing the neighbor's shovel?

My grandaughter sometimes carries playclothes in her backpack when we go out. Depends on what we were playing with. At times she packs her tiara and dress up clothes, other times the most random of things. I often wonder what is going on in her little mind. She is the exact same age as Caylee. Could this dress have been in her backpack of bag that she had with her and casey threw it out into the woods so that she didn't have it in the car. That might explain why it was in such good condition.

I feel for Tim and all that he's been through. However he does contradict himself a lot. He said about 2 weeks ago on NG that he felt Caylee was no longer alive. Then last week he said he was holding out hope for the Anthony family that she might be alive, although he thinks she isn't.

Tonight Tim seemed very upset that the info about the dress was leaked. If he was really upset about it though, why go on NG, a very popular show and tell everyone about this supposed leak. It's not in any of the Orlando papers, websites or newsprograms yet. So isn't he in fact the one now really leaking it? He's all over the place. I cant figure it out.

I think the size is right on. When our kids were little they always wore really big sizes, and I bet Caylee was in the 90th percentile for her age. She was a good sized toddler I think, she looked tall. Tim Miller seemed pretty sure it was Caylee's clothing.

Well then, tell that to her Grandparents and Mother, they are the ones who made the website. They really are clueless, it would appear.

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

KC is not a tall woman. If she was taking after her mother, guessing that KC is about 5.2" at most, Caylee would at least be 30 to 32 inches tall. That dress does run small as it's actually a costume, so it's not such a stretch that something made in mass production from someplace overseas would run small as a size 6. The thing that makes me lean toward it actually being Caylee's is that it was found in the airport area between the suspected phone towers.

From Disney website ... Sizechart

Size 6 Also known as Small
Height 45-48"
Weight 43-50 lbs
Age 5-6 yrs

I bought some clothes for my 8 year old cousin this summer and bought them one size larger than she normally wears. This was less than 2 months ago ... they no longer fit her. Kids grow fast.

Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs

These are off. As I type my 4 yr old son is wearing a size 6x Disney Jammies. My 4 yr old is 38 lbs and 41 inches tall. Disney runs VERY small and always has. I buy him a 4T in pretty much ever other brand out there.

:blowkiss:

What is presented to the GJ is supposed to be secret. Prosecution does not want anything to leak out so they may have muffled LP and TM for that reason. If anything going before the GJ leaks out, the defense might have an out. Hence, the hedging by everyone.

I think it's more likely that Nancy Grace refused to air LP's claims without any proof

LE can't tell anyone to keep quiet about anything - FREE SPEECH

Only a Judge can issue a Gag Order...

My granddaughter is 2 1/2 and she is 36" tall, weighs 30 lbs. Both of her parents and all her grandparents are on the short side. I can't believe she's going to be 6' when she grows up. She has a disney dress with winnie the pooh on it, size 4 and it does not fit. She needs at least a 5 or 6 to fit.

I agree with Leonard but I don't think she used the shovel to fish her out of the pool altho she may have tried to get the body up to the top with it so that she didn't have to get wet but I think after she thought better of the pretend drowning she then tried to use the shovel to bury the body and found out that was too difficult so she took the shovel back. She may have buried the body shallowly and then thought better of that and came back and got it.

Paddilla just stole my main theory on what Casey did! pft :(

Aside from the shovel part ;-) I think that was for a temporary burial (retrieval) OR to remove some evidence "spillage" from the grass.

Unreal. So he believes, in an effort to make the death look like an accident, Casey put Caylee in the trunk, took her back out of the trunk, removed Caylee's clothing but not the diaper, and and then moved the ladder to the pool and dropped Caylee in. And then she scooped up the body with the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor and put Caylee back in the car with a dripping wet diaper. Then she returned the shovel which was later somehow found by a searcher.

So what killed Caylee to start with? Why didn't Casey follow through with the plan to make it look like an accident? Why did Casey look up Chloroform on the computer? Where was Caylee for the 2 days prior to Casey borrowing the neighbor's shovel?

I can see now why he thought there really was a Kidnapper when he first came to FLA.....This man will believe anything

Nancy Grace Producers give the latest news in the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check back for frequent updates.

1 of 2 Monday Oct. 13, 2008

8:42 PM ET - We're just learning that Texas-based Equusearch discovers a child's size 6 Mickey Mouse dress near the Orlando International Airport last night. The group back on the ground in Orlando searching for Caylee. Caylee photographed in a similar dress months before her disappearance. According to our own research, a child around the age of 3 years old could wear a size 6. Is this dress the key to cracking the case? Meantime, the clock ticks down on a secret grand jury set to meet behind closed doors early tomorrow morning. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

6:51 PM ET - New details emerging ahead of tomorrow's secret grand jury meeting. Reports are that grandfather George will be the only key witness from the Anthony family appearing behind closed doors. Grandmother Cindy goes on the defense today blaming the state's grand jury move on local politics. Cindy Anthony says her sources are telling her prosecutors and the sheriff's office only have circumstantial evidence and would not go forward with the case at this point, but are being forced to do so by state attorney Lawson Lamar, up for election. Cindy Anthony also claims the sheriff's office is no longer taking in tips on Caylee and says Casey is as much a victim as her missing little girl. Word is if the grand jury hands down an indictment, Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked and she will head straight back to the slammer. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Found it!!!!!

m_4d611bc179b48d9dc04ac1c540df7d69.jpg

You will never guess where I saw it:

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Right on the front page. I knew I saw it soemwhere today.
Great job! (OT- they moved the "collection center" again?)

maybe zani bought it for her...didnt know what size she wore beings it was all made up....I wonder if she had a dress from sea world , universal and one that might say daytona beach or cocoa beach on it?

I realize Tim is an adult. The only reason he DID go into detail was because a SEARCHER leaked the info. That's what I was referring to. Searchers that don't keep the information quiet as they were expected to do.

What I'm wondering is to whom in the media the searcher leaked this information. Up til today, I'd only seen it as speculation on the Internet, and with not as much detail as we were given tonight.

No way was Caylee that tall. A little girls height at 2.5 years old is approximately half of her estimated adult height (with boys it's 2 years).

Unless Caylee was going to be a 7 foot tall woman, that has to be wrong.

Caylee was almost 3..just 2 months shy of 3 when she went "missing". My daughter at 3 years old was 37 inches tall and was "average" meaning 50th percentile. My duaghter at 2 years old was only 33.5 inches. I had to look back her in her baby book. A lot of growing happens from 2-3 it's a big growth spurt. We also need to remember her last Dr.'s apt was most likely her 2 year well visit. She wouldn't get her 3 year well visit until AFTER her b-day. The weight and height are just averages that they threw out there. She could have been shorter, taller, lighter, heavier!

Nancy Grace Producers give the latest news in the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check back for frequent updates.

1 of 2 Monday Oct. 13, 2008

8:42 PM ET - We're just learning that Texas-based Equusearch discovers a child's size 6 Mickey Mouse dress near the Orlando International Airport last night. The group back on the ground in Orlando searching for Caylee. Caylee photographed in a similar dress months before her disappearance. According to our own research, a child around the age of 3 years old could wear a size 6. Is this dress the key to cracking the case? Meantime, the clock ticks down on a secret grand jury set to meet behind closed doors early tomorrow morning. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

6:51 PM ET - New details emerging ahead of tomorrow's secret grand jury meeting. Reports are that grandfather George will be the only key witness from the Anthony family appearing behind closed doors. Grandmother Cindy goes on the defense today blaming the state's grand jury move on local politics. Cindy Anthony says her sources are telling her prosecutors and the sheriff's office only have circumstantial evidence and would not go forward with the case at this point, but are being forced to do so by state attorney Lawson Lamar, up for election. Cindy Anthony also claims the sheriff's office is no longer taking in tips on Caylee and says Casey is as much a victim as her missing little girl. Word is if the grand jury hands down an indictment, Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked and she will head straight back to the slammer. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html
Well, if they found the dress last night I'm not sure what they're talking about then. As far as we heard, there were no active TES searches on the ground, were there? I heard that Tim was out with LE, but I didn't hear about other "searchers".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari
Back