Nancy Grace 12-9 Show Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh that would be a miracle if the divers actually had found part of Caylee's remains, but still, doesn't the DA have to inform the defense of those findings? I'd think the test results wouldn't take that long to match DNA. MOO

It could take a while with bones. That too, and if it was only fragments, they still have to consider the other missing child in the area. As long as the evidence is being tested by the state, I don't think they have to turn it over. I could be wrong though.

LP talking about Mexicans/Hispanics - the differences in skin and hair color, etc.

FWIW, my husband is half-Mexican (mom is white) and has a sister (full blooded Mexican - diff mom) a few months older than him. My husband is very hispanic looking yet my SIL is blonde hair and blue eyes (both parents are dark hair and eyes). Somewhere down the line, there are some blonde/blue hispanics in his family.

What was the point of his statement about that? Why did he mention it?

Maybe the LE found the clothes containing all the DNA they needed to prove their case that Caylee died or was killed..

Oh that would be a miracle if the divers actually had found part of Caylee's remains, but still, doesn't the DA have to inform the defense of those findings? I'd think the test results wouldn't take that long to match DNA. MOO

There is so much we don't know. Speculation is driving me crazy.

Casey is the next of kin and we don't know that she hasn't been informed..

Wow! You're right. See, I didn't think of Casey as next of kin in this instance, as I completely discount her as anything in Caylee's life, other than an incubater. I was thinking of George and Cindy. Caylee's their grandbaby, and they were raising her.

If there really was the recovery of a body, and it's Caylee, and Casey knows, yet hasn't said anything to her parents, especially, and her brother, there's a special place in hell for her. Not just regular ol' hell with the usual fire and brimstone, but the corner of hell with the settings on "Eternal Roast" temperature, "Nuclear" timer set to "Eternal."

It could take a while with bones. That too, and if it was only fragments, they still have to consider the other missing child in the area. As long as the evidence is being tested by the state, I don't think they have to turn it over. I could be wrong though.
Oh, I see what you mean about testing fragments and comparing against other missing children. I do believe you're right, they probably wouldn't have to turn over their findings until confirmed it's Caylee. MOO

Yeah, something's fishy with GA. Just plain weird....a lot of talk and no substance.....just like his daughter.

Who knows...maybe if GA had been better about holding a full-time job then perhaps CA might have had less stress from worrying about finances and could have spent more time at home being a better parent to KC... :confused:

Wow! You're right. See, I didn't think of Casey as next of kin in this instance, as I completely discount her as anything in Caylee's life, other than an incubater. I was thinking of George and Cindy. Caylee's their grandbaby, and they were raising her.

If there really was the recovery of a body, and it's Caylee, and Casey knows, yet hasn't said anything to her parents, especially, and her brother, there's a special place in hell for her. Not just regular ol' hell with the usual fire and brimstone, but the corner of hell with the settings on "Eternal Roast" temperature, "Nuclear" timer set to "Eternal."

Thats the hottest post here today! And I do 100% agree!

Who knows...maybe if GA had been better about holding a full-time job then perhaps CA might have had less stress from worrying about finances and could have spent more time at home being a better parent to KC... :confused:
IIRC, it was CA who wanted him to get out of LE. Maybe if he'd just stood up to her and said "no, this is my career" things might have been different too. But I don't think it really had anything to do with how Casey turned into an alleged murderer of her little daughter. MOO

What was the point of his statement about that? Why did he mention it?

Two people in California signed sworn affidavits that they saw Caylee in a restaurant.They said the couple was hispanic and the little girl was white.LP was making the point that Hispanics can be light or dark skinned,even within a family.
BTW I'm white and 3 of my kids are African American .

IIRC, it was CA who wanted him to get out of LE. Maybe if he'd just stood up to her and said "no, this is my career" things might have been different too. But I don't think it really had anything to do with how Casey turned into an alleged murderer of her little daughter. MOO
Oh I agree...I think that was just some wishful thinking...(and a little glass of wine)...they have been dysfunctional family of the century from the get-go...:eek:

Oh, I see what you mean about testing fragments and comparing against other missing children. I do believe you're right, they probably wouldn't have to turn over their findings until confirmed it's Caylee. MOO

Bingo. And once she's identified through dna, then they have to invstigate cause of death. That could take another month or two. So in reality, the SA can claim that items are currently being tested by the fbi or something like that, and will not be turned over to the Defense until they are done with their testing. That could take a while.....

Two people in California signed sworn affidavits that they saw Caylee in a restaurant.They said the couple was hispanic and the little girl was white.LP was making the point that Hispanics can be light or dark skinned,even within a family.
BTW I'm white and 3 of my kids are African American .
I sure wouldn't sign a sworn affidavit to anything I wasn't sure of ~ and how could these two people be so sure? Just because the little girl looked like Caylee? Something seems very odd about this, imo.

Bingo. And once she's identified through dna, then they have to invstigate cause of death. That could take another month or two. So in reality, the SA can claim that items are currently being tested by the fbi or something like that, and will not be turned over to the Defense until they are done with their testing. That could take a while.....
So what if Baez still wants the trial to proceed next month and the test results aren't complete ~ what would happen then?

per LP, "Don't be surprised if Orange County or FBI drops the bomb that they have the body." (maybe not exactly, put pretty close)

He hit the nail on the head. I'm pretty certain that this is the case. The bones/clothing found at Greenwood are going to eventually surface as Caylee's.

Thats the hottest post here today! And I do 100% agree!

I will stand in agreement! Excellent post HeSaidSheSaid!!!

So what if Baez still wants the trial to proceed next month and the test results aren't complete ~ what would happen then?

And if a plea has been taken would there be a trial or would it go straight to the judge for sentencing?
Makes me wonder why JB was in NY this morning knowing pretrial is in 2 days :confused:

I sure wouldn't sign a sworn affidavit to anything I wasn't sure of ~ and how could these two people be so sure? Just because the little girl looked like Caylee? Something seems very odd about this, imo.

just a few people that want their 15 minutes of SHAME

:banghead:

It sounds like another wild story of the Anthonys to me. I found it interesting that the media could not get the information as usual from the Anthonys.

And if a plea has been taken would there be a trial or would it go straight to the judge for sentencing?
Makes me wonder why JB was in NY this morning knowing pretrial is in 2 days :confused:
I don't think the DA would've gotten a capital murder indictment and then so quickly offered or agreed to a plea bargain unless they had located Caylee's remains through cooperation from Casey. And I don't believe Casey is cooperating. So it looks like her lawyer is just so sure of himself :D he doesn't feel he has to do any more work to get ready for Thursday's hearing. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard
Back