Nancy Grace 8.26.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I actually feel really badly for Mr. Padilla, I can see he had truly high hopes and feels incredibly let down! :(

Exactly. So if they can find anything, anything at all, that she has done to violate the terms of her release then back she goes! So here's to hoping there is some kind of proof that she's used a cell phone, used a computer, stepped outside, something! Like someone else said, those shorts were mighty skimpy!

LOL...shorts were skimpy? Are you kidding? Girls her age have Britney Spears and the like to define fashion for them so IMO those shorts were very modest. She's in Florida for crap sake...gets alittle humid!

sociopathy is not a valid insanity defense, FYI - if she was going that route she should have been crying and acting hysterically. now even if in psychology sociopaths do not know "right from wrong" they are intellectually capable of knowing what behavior is legal v. illegal. social contract. only real mental illness - where the person has no idea what is going on - is excused

And even then it is difficult to prove. The insanity defense is not an easy defense, ya'll.

LOL...shorts were skimpy? Are you kidding? Girls her age have Britney Spears and the like to define fashion for them so IMO those shorts were very modest. She's in Florida for crap sake...gets alittle humid!
You're right. She won't go demure until the trial.

Slightly OT but I have to say that the BH's guy, Rob I think, looked like he sorta pushed Caysee today. She grabbed his arm and untangled himself real quick.

does anyone have the llink to that news media of casey going out today????? is so could u please post it...tyia

I agree.
And what Leonard said is the truth.
If he wasn't in Orlando, we wouldn't be seeing much about this case. Not at all. Cause like you said, no one is talking now.

It's sad really.

We have 400 pages of info, there is MUCH to feed the media frenzy. Would it have been released or not w/out Padillas interference? I'm not into tea-leaf reading. Leonard is a nobody, in my books. I know he has some fans here. I am not one of them. Each to their own.

I think the Padilla's had good intention and deserve credit for trying to find Caylee.

They did not - they wanted $5 million dollars of publicity and a percentage of the bail! I am not fooled by LP - he is sly as a fox, trying to keep in the good graces of the American public by saying "I made a mistake" HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING ALL ALONG - DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS MAN!

If it wasnt for the decomp smell in the trunk I would think this ENTIRE thing was "set up" to look like she killed her when she really IS safe, she just didnt want her parents to know she gave/sold her toddler. Kinda like a double take......make people think what she wants them to think (even if it makes her look like a child killer) when really she just gave her away. Jmo. I still dont know what to think, I guess time will tell.

The tshirt was more disconcerting considering she's the one who's responsible for Caylee being missing, imo. :mad:

Right and her hiding the body and coming up with this big lie and diversion shows that she knew what she did was wrong. She won't get a way with a mental defense. She's a mental case but she knew what she did was wrong and she needs to pay.

Correct. She may have what it termed a mental illness but that illness does not make her "insane". She is very sane.. she knows just what she is doing.

I'm wondering if the reason LP said TP probably won't recind CA's bond is because somehow, either way, TP isn't really out $50k.
Mm hmm. I question whether someone put that money into Leonard's pocket so he could turn it over to his nephew.

I have to say, I agree with sleuthmommy on the skimpy shorts, and I live in Central Texas, home of humidity and 100+ temps. Of course, I'm also a mom to three boys so I'm a bit jaded... :)

I guess what I'm saying is that LE might not have released thos 400 pages if LP hadn't spouted all this crapola about her friends, or sprung her!

I'm just sayin'...
The request for the documents to be released came from the Orlando Sentinel under the Freedom of Information Act.

It's unfortunate timing that they weren't released before the Padillas agreed to make le grand gesture.

Exactly. So if they can find anything, anything at all, that she has done to violate the terms of her release then back she goes! So here's to hoping there is some kind of proof that she's used a cell phone, used a computer, stepped outside, something! Like someone else said, those shorts were mighty skimpy!
I wish her mother had said "you can't leave the house wearing that" like my mom did when I tried to go out in hot pants and go go boots! At least the media wasn't camped out in front of our home and I had to worry about my 'glamour don'ts' being out in the world for the rest of my life... Thanks Mommy!:eek:

They did not - they wanted $5 million dollars of publicity and a percentage of the bail! I am not fooled by LP - he is sly as a fox, trying to keep in the good graces of the American public by saying "I made a mistake" HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING ALL ALONG - DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS MAN!

Nah...I believe they want to find Caylee. I believe in him.

Slightly OT but I have to say that the BH's guy, Rob I think, looked like he sorta pushed Caysee today. She grabbed his arm and untangled himself real quick.

is that the video from yesterday, from the police station?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back