Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh thanks, I guess Annie D sounded like Andy to me. :)

He said her full name but it was slurred...and did sound like Andy..I know her last name from her photobucket so I could catch it LOL.

Was there actually anything useful in this NG episode?

I think she said she wants everyone to get off of their azzs and look for Caylee!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Could you imagine trying to translate what CA says from one language to another the way she talks in circles?!?! LOL!

While watching Nancy,.. something just hit me like a ton of bricks!!!! The whole family said they have heard about Zanny for years,.. Casey said that it will 4 years this Christmas that she has known her. BEFORE she was pregnant with Caylee. Could "Zanny" actually be a boyfriend? She would say she is hanging out with Zanny,.. or she was going to spend the night at Zanny's house, but secretly hanging out with a boyfriend and sleeping over at his house? The CA's brother said that they thought Casey was a virgin when she was obviously pregnant.
It wouldn't have to be a specific boyfriend,.. just the flavor of the week with the same "Zanny" name. jmo

I think she said she wants everyone to get off of their azzs and look for Caylee!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

LOL....Did she really?

I think most people would be willing to do that if daughter would just give us a hint.

I mean it's a pretty big world out there & according to Cindy Caylee could be anywhere

If LP has Casey's cell phone records, he knows he can't give the numbers out because people would call the numbers...just look at the situation with the protestors. I think Lp feels his reputation has been damaged and he is trying to solve this as a way of restoring credibility. Lp has been conducting his own investigation IMO.

It is my understanding that the only reason that LP can get the cell phone records is because of who/what he is. They hold a lot of info, between the calls and the pings that triangulate your location every 2 minutes. If he released them he would be in trouble. They may be released with the discovery, which I am expecting will make the first 400 pages look like light reading. I think LP is a good guy and I am sure that he is trying to help solve this still. I called him and spoke with him for a few minutes and he seems pretty cool. And as I am sure you all remember...the only one willing to give up a reward for Caylee even if she is not alive.

It's Annie D. Not Eddie. Unless she's had a sex change since the 400 pages were released.

BTW ... nice imitations of NG above ...

Where was Casey on the nite of the 26th?? does anyone know? Where she spent the nite and when she left that place?

Tony picked her up on the 27th between 11am and 1pm?

I haven't heard anything else on different times than that.

Don't know about the 10 days in the trunk but I'd be willing to guess that it was only in there maybe 2 days if that.

oh my GOD. I am off on Wed and Thurs .. they are my Sat and Sun so I am tthinking all day NG ISNT ON.. its saturday.... fkjglkjfgdklj

'dfspkgjsdfl'kjg'lsdfkjgl;fjgslkdfjgl'kdfsjglkjfdlkj GRRRR. Ill have to catch the rebroadcast

mother of god!!!!! UGH

While watching Nancy,.. something just hit me like a ton of bricks!!!! The whole family said they have heard about Zanny for years,.. Casey said that it will 4 years this Christmas that she has known her. BEFORE she was pregnant with Caylee. Could "Zanny" actually be a boyfriend? She would say she is hanging out with Zanny,.. or she was going to spend the night at Zanny's house, but secretly hanging out with a boyfriend and sleeping over at his house? The CA's brother said that they thought Casey was a virgin when she was obviously pregnant.
It wouldn't have to be a specific boyfriend,.. just the flavor of the week with the same "Zanny" name. jmo

I thought nobody knew Zanny the Nanny ... and the friends only had heard her name within the last month or so.

Yes, Casey says she has known her for 4 years but what family members knew her?

<I heard Annie something>

hehehe.. I like your new tagline liltigress...:clap:

;) Thanks. I stole it from another poster during the bombshell discovery of other LE's coming forward... literally. Heh.

I knew I heard the apt # right and Downing and Dante, but the first name was a bit blurry.

Was there actually anything useful in this NG episode?

I thought so. Especially this part that Lee according to LP was the one that told Cindy and George not to take the polygraph. That was sort interesting and news to me. I had wondered why they did not want to take one, that sort of explains it. I wonder why Lee would tell them not to, not even their own private one? It makes me sort of wonder what is he afraid of?

oh my GOD. I am off on Wed and Thurs .. they are my Sat and Sun so I am tthinking all day NG ISNT ON.. its saturday.... fkjglkjfgdklj

'dfspkgjsdfl'kjg'lsdfkjgl;fjgslkdfjgl'kdfsjglkjfdlkj GRRRR. Ill have to catch the rebroadcast

mother of god!!!!! UGH

here Shavaun... take a deep breath... drink this. It'll be okay. You didn't miss much !! I swear!

OMG that KC can so easily rattle off those lies!!!
IMO people who lie all the time DO add elaborate details to their lies - they think it makes them more believable. Something for every parent to be awaree of.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back