Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Panthara, Now if true, that could be BIG. Very big if they match the ones at the A home. I wonder if pavers would retain fingerprints? Well, it would definitely tie the disposal to the A family, not necessarily to Casey, right?

I bet that is why the investigators were taking photos in their backyard right after the discovery of the remains!

I saw an episode of "Forensic Files" last night where they got fingerprints from a piece of concrete parking bumper that some guy crushed a woman's skull with. They had to use the Super Glue fuming to get the prints.

I saw an episode of "Forensic Files" last night where they got fingerprints from a piece of concrete parking bumper that some guy crushed a woman's skull with. They had to use the Super Glue fuming to get the prints.
Forensic Files is one of my favorites! I've seen them be able to lift prints off most anything, including trash bags. :) MOO

What is there to "VIEW?"
------------------
It's not at all unusual for the remains to be placed in a closed casket with a picture on top.This is also a viewing.They may well have her remains locked in a refrigerator until it is time for the service.I heard today on HLN they were doing the autopsy and would be through no doubt in a few days.Someone is wrong.

------------------
It's not at all unusual for the remains to be placed in a closed casket with a picture on top.This is also a viewing.They may well have her remains locked in a refrigerator until it is time for the service.I heard today on HLN they were doing the autopsy and would be through no doubt in a few days.Someone is wrong.
That's basically what I was referring to also but it wouldn't make sense if the remains were pending a 2nd autopsy. I also can't see why it would be taking so long for that (2nd autopsy) with little to challenge about the ME's findings and only skeletal remains. MOO

My opinion on this video-taping of the area is not fully formed but initially I felt that they were video-taping so they could show the tape to KC and she could say, "ok, past this tree and down to the left about 10 feet" or whatever. I think if they had *found* something then, the body would have been found either (a) sooner or (b) never. :(

It seems logical to me that LA would be the one trying to get this tape made. He perhaps believed from his code speak and/or secret letters with KC that this is the area, but with all the attention he could not exactly go milling about down there himself. I believe on NG last week it was stated that GA and CA were out of town the day this tape was made... LA is able to do a little sleuthin'. ;) So he has the PIs take a video for JB to show KC to get a more precise location. Now the report on NG that the guy was on the phone firms that up a little more for me.

Still missing from my theory is how the results of KC (possibly) viewing the tape got to MR. I can see KC wanting to locate the body so someone could remove it for good. I can see LA wanting to locate it so they could bury his niece. He needs to have the body found, but not by him or someone connected to him so he doesn't betray KC. I suspect this may have something to do with his "unintentional" OJ ... i.e. figured it out and got someone else to "find" it. Both good things but totally circumventing LE. :no:

That's basically what I was referring to also but it wouldn't make sense if the remains were pending a 2nd autopsy. I also can't see why it would be taking so long for that (2nd autopsy) with little to challenge about the ME's findings and only skeletal remains. MOO

Agreed Panthera, no reason for it to be taking so long. I'm of the opinion that it's done and the Anth's have already handled the details in privacy.

It's been reported from the start DC was on the phone & most believe he was either being guided or was reporting back to someone about what he had found (or not) on this mission.
I hadn't heard this before! I haven't heard much details of the PI's though as I have been on and off of here since Christmas Eve. That is really interesting! Can you say cell phone records!!!

About KC ordering candy and stuff is so wrong. I heard that GA was the main contributor to her account. I wouldn't give money to my daughter if she murdered my granddaughter! GA WAKE UP!

Am I hearing things or did I catch that Dominic Casey was on his cell phone when he was allegedly videotaped by Hoover at the site?

Someone "guiding" him perhaps? Maybe the meter reader got sick of trying to get LE out there. Something's weird about the meter reader situation.:waitasec::waitasec: No, not the man himself, and I don't believe he's involved in any criminal way whatsoever... but there is something "off":rolleyes: about the whole situation. and now this P.I. issue? Some pieces of the puzzle still missing perhaps. Maybe at that point he really felt there was something there, and tried to get the P.I. to check it out, and when nothing came of it - he finally went back to check it out himself?

... just a theory.

I thought I heard that as well.
:waitasec:

I have always felt a strange vibe about the Meter reader:waitasec: Just something in his dialogue:waitasec:, especially saying "I'm a county employee, & I want to remain anonymous" & they reply,"well you can call the tip line & still remain anonymous" & he says":eek::eek:"Not if they find a freaking body":eek::eek::confused: Really crass, considering the circumstances...something does not RING true here......:confused:..And then tonight Drew Petrimou(sp) from WNBO, says according to LP, a female county worker, maybe at the jail, knew the Meter Reader, supporting LP's Daisy Chain theory??:bang: Wow, you really have to keep up with the program & have a good memory:woohoo::rolleyes:

Plus what they are saying about anti-seizure medication is true unfortunately. It does not prevent seizures, it just helps to control them and in time I think it doesn't work at all. My Daughter died at age 14 from a grand maul seizure. She died in her sleep. This was a very long time ago, but it's still very painful. My prayers and sympathy go out to the Travolta's.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I guess one never gets over the pain of losing a child. My heart goes out to the Travoltas too, and I agree with NG... let them grieve in peace and leave them alone!!

Agreed Panthera, no reason for it to be taking so long. I'm of the opinion that it's done and the Anth's have already handled the details in privacy.
They could very easily have already had the private funeral there at the funeral home and taken her ashes home, without informing the media or Nancy Grace. Just MOO.

On NG did I hear them say something about the meter reader and a jail connection? I was cooking dinner at the time and listening to the tv and I thought I heard this. Did I?
YES! I caught it the first time but didn't latch on to it. Drew P. (the reporter) said that LP had mentioned there was "a woman" that knew the MR and that it could be a connection to the jail!?!?!? I don't remember LP saying anything like that. Did the woman work at the jail? What's up with that?

My opinion on this video-taping of the area is not fully formed but initially I felt that they were video-taping so they could show the tape to KC and she could say, "ok, past this tree and down to the left about 10 feet" or whatever. I think if they had *found* something then, the body would have been found either (a) sooner or (b) never. :(

It seems logical to me that LA would be the one trying to get this tape made. He perhaps believed from his code speak and/or secret letters with KC that this is the area, but with all the attention he could not exactly go milling about down there himself. I believe on NG last week it was stated that GA and CA were out of town the day this tape was made... LA is able to do a little sleuthin'. ;) So he has the PIs take a video for JB to show KC to get a more precise location. Now the report on NG that the guy was on the phone firms that up a little more for me.

Still missing from my theory is how the results of KC (possibly) viewing the tape got to MR. I can see KC wanting to locate the body so someone could remove it for good. I can see LA wanting to locate it so they could bury his niece. He needs to have the body found, but not by him or someone connected to him so he doesn't betray KC. I suspect this may have something to do with his "unintentional" OJ ... i.e. figured it out and got someone else to "find" it. Both good things but totally circumventing LE. :no:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good sleuthing! Could be plausible, I was thinking of LA's past investigations when this first started but maybe it was more recent and he wanted Caylee located and laid to rest -- to stop the circus and the self-destructive impact to his parents.

Ok...not the first time I've heard that after working for JB DC went to work for the As...who said otherwise...do you have a link, please? I really feel like I missed something.

DC worked for Baez until Oct., then resigned and went to work for the Anthonys. JH never "worked" for the Anthonys... he volunteered his services as a bodyguard during all the protests, but he was not paid, according to Natisha Lance, producer for NG in Orlando.

YES! I caught it the first time but didn't latch on to it. Drew P. (the reporter) said that LP had mentioned there was "a woman" that knew the MR and that it could be a connection to the jail!?!?!? I don't remember LP saying anything like that. Did the woman work at the jail? What's up with that?
I believe that was the inference that somebody at the jail tipped off the meter reader. MOO

NG makes a big deal about the bombdshell video, but when speaking with LP, she neglects to ask the big, bombshell question: "So tell us, LP, when Hoover told you this story -- when he told you that DC said, "Let's go get Caylee" -- did you ask him WHY DC said that? What made him think Caylee was there?"

It is such an obvious question. Was the omission an agreed upon condition of the interview so LP wouldn't be put on the hot seat? Did I miss something? lol :waitasec:

LP called Nick Savage, FBI agent in charge of the Caylee Anthonly case in Orlando about the tape on the day JH showed it to him. Just because he didn't mention it on NG before the 30th is of no merit. She isn't on the case. (FYI)

There is nothing to suggest that the tape was "taped over" intentionally, yet NG is on this like a moth to the flame. Sometimes I think she hears what she wants to hear.

I remember LP mentioning that JH said he had taped over it, when DC asked to see it... something like a week or two ago, when it was first brought up. And it seems to me that this tape has been discussed for at least 2 weeks now. He never implied that it was taped over intentionally and says he saw the tape himself, that the FBI has it along with the cell phone and some still photos. I wonder if this FBI friend of his is feeding him all this info, surely he knows that it will hit the airwaves. But maybe that's the idea.

If the meter reader was tipped off by someone in the jail, that means that KC has been in there running her mouth? I wonder who this woman is and what ties she has with the meter reader. Could they have teamed up to get information on the location of the remains just for the reward money? Could they've been trying to split the reward because at the time there was a 225,000 reward for the finding of Caylee. Seems to me that if there is someone in the jail that's related to this and has spoken to KC about the death of her daughter and the location of the remains, then the state witness list will continue to grow.

LP claims he was shown this video by the PI on Dec 16 or 17. But he never mentioned it until Dec 30 on NG. The night before he was saying their was a daisy chain and implicating the meter reader. He never mentioned that DC said they found Caylee and she was dead. So, he knew all of this for about 13 days and didn't mention it. . . . .

I find him so hard to believe. I think he gets some "inside information". . . .just enough to keep himself on camera. This story was announded by another news channel on the 29th first. The first time he claimed to have seen it was on the 29th, but he never mentioned that the PI said they found Caylee. What's up with him?

Perhaps he doesn't want to "break" any bombshell news himself but after it's out there he has no problem telling what he knows? If he informed the FBI and they have all the info I'm willing to bet he thought they would release it when the time was right. Once the cat was out of the bag he figured he might as well discuss it at that point. JMO of course.

NG makes a big deal about the bombdshell video, but when speaking with LP, she neglects to ask the big, bombshell question: "So tell us, LP, when Hoover told you this story -- when he told you that DC said, "Let's go get Caylee" -- did you ask him WHY DC said that? What made him think Caylee was there?"

It is such an obvious question. Was the omission an agreed upon condition of the interview so LP wouldn't be put on the hot seat? Did I miss something? lol :waitasec:

I wanted her to ask that very question too

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet