NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes he was. What is he up to? Is this an LP ploy of some sort?

ROFL a few shows before that he said that his reward offer 'had been taken off the table some time ago'. This was asked like the day after the remains were found. Convenient, eh? I think this is his way of avoiding payment as well as trying to 'save face'. LOL

He presents a danger in that he influences public opinion and provides untrue 'facts' to the potential jury pool. Many people believe every word he says. Jurors are people too.

Many people think he's full of malarky, too. In fact, I've yet to discuss this case with someone who didn't think so. Fwiw, there is plenty about this case that can taint a jury pool...I just don't see LP and his revolving door "facts" and theories being a top contender on that. :)

you are not crazy, LP is crazy...i was all for the guy when he was out there searching for caylee, no matter what his motives were but i have no idea why Nancy keeps him on his show every night, he just keeps confusing everyone with his stupid theories.
i can't help but like LP even tho much of what he says is ridiculous. i have thought (jokingly) for awhile now that him and Nancy "like" each other lol! don't get me wrong i love nancy she is awesome! just a funny little theory...:blowkiss:

I have no earthly idea. Something's wrong with LP tonight to say such a thing! I can't understand this "theory" at all! I did read earlier(on media links thread) that he was willing to also pay a reward money to the MR(along with the money Nejame is wanting to donate), but he wanted to be able to have a sit down talk with MR, and question the MR with his attorney present.
Not sure what to make of all this! But no one will convince me that the poor MR guy has any involvement in any of this at all!

No one can convince me of that either, sweetmop. MR should be sainted as far as I'm concerned.

You know how I feel about LP, but this statement just has me shaking my head.

Maybe it's because his profession insists that he be suspicious of everything.
Maybe it's because EVERYTHING surrounding this case has been suspicious.

I just don't know, but I feel in my heart that the MR is an honest man who was trying to do the right thing!

I'll put money (metaphorically mods) on one of the dead/buried pets having the name "Blackjack"!!!!!! If so, you can be the A's knew that! If you look at the location on a map is it the "bottom left"?? Is it "look in the places that are familiar to us. The places we know."....Her "code" really was a code if you ask me!!!

Hey LE, NG and anyone else reading here!!!! FIND OUT WHAT THE DEAD PET'S NAMES ARE!!! Would JG know maybe? Or Kristen (childhood friend)? Or Kio??? Somebody should know!! I just have SUCH a feeling about this - but I've been wrong before!

LOL.....yep, it was for sure, 'code'.......just wonder if LA figured it out ??
maybe he did, but never found the remains ?? those woods cover lots of land.

Yep, I've been wrong before too...:).....but you gotta admit it would be a good twist to the story.

Where's "Friday", maybe she could make some use of this 'twist'.

One thing that bothers me....I came to this website initially for the conversation...I have since become very interested in "sleuthing." In hindsight, how is it that we did not have the collective knowledge to figure our that she put the child so close to home? Heck, even LE didn't figure this out. Nor did LP or TM. Now, it seems so obvious to me.

So, now, in hindsight, where does Lee fit in? I am of the belief the body was there all along. What was his part?

Several here DID figure out the location of where Caylee's body was found.

A poster named *Marsha* back in October gave several good reasons WHY that area should be searched:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2834123&postcount=8

For the record...*Realist* who responded to Marsha says that the exact location where Caylee was found was underwater during his/her searches.

You may be right. Has it been confirmed that the book by the remains was Caylee's? No, I don't think Lee put duct tape over Caylee's mouth. But he could have known where the body was either from the beginning or from KC's code talk to him from jail. And he might have dumped the body so it would be found. Or I may be wrong and maybe the bag was there from the get go as TM has said. I am simply looking for answers as everyone else on here.
I think it's very possible he knew Caylee was somewhere in that area from what Casey "coded" to him in the jail calls, but I can't see him moving the bag there. If he wanted to make sure Caylee wasn't found why not put it further into the woods? MOO

Me and some friends of mine in a private chat felt VERY strongly that she was close to home, because of what KC said on the video. However, we were led to believe that LE had thoroughly checked the area and it was cleared. After that, my personal belief went to the landfill...

I know there were several of you that felt that way and you were told the area had been checked.

Here is another poster that felt the same way. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2834123&postcount=8

The person that responed to her is posting now and says that the exact location where Caylee's skull was found was underwater when the earlier searches happened. She/he also saw rattlesnakes while searching.

I think it's very possible he knew Caylee was somewhere in that area from what Casey "coded" to him in the jail calls, but I can't see him moving the bag there. If he wanted to make sure Caylee wasn't found why not put it further into the woods? MOO

That would certainly make sense if he didn't want it found. I wonder if he didn't plan for it to be found. The remains were found the very morning after George and Cindy's obviously painful and embarrassing appearance on LKL. Perhaps he just wanted some closure for himself and his family???? The pressure had to be building - allegations of paternity, protesters, allegations of misuse of funds, LE requesting polygraphs and DNA samples, etc.

It saddens me that all this speculation is going on about the meter reader. No wonder so many people just don't want to get involved. MOO

You and me both, Panthera.

Maybe what they say about no good deed going unpunished is true.

It is so wrong for ANY talking head to accuse or implicate people not named suspects or even a person of interest. It is not his place.

I am furious with LP tonight!:furious::furious::furious:

That would certainly make sense if he didn't want it found. I wonder if he didn't plan for it to be found. The remains were found the very morning after George and Cindy's obviously painful and embarrassing appearance on LKL. Perhaps he just wanted some closure for himself and his family????
I'm not sure though that it wasn't just divine intervention after that debacle on Larry King's show the night before. :) MOO

I sure do-just not any attached pictures...:mad:

The same happened to me bisallion when I first joined. I couldn't access any of the links. I was told it was because the forum requires a certain number of posts to be made by new people before they can access links. Might want to check with a mod.

Thanks and welcome to WS!! :)

You and me both, Panthera.

Maybe what they say about no good deed going unpunished is true.

It is so wrong for ANY talking head to accuse or implicate people not named suspects or even a person of interest. It is not his place.

I am furious with LP tonight!:furious::furious::furious:
If it hadn't been for RK, Caylee would still be in the woods. I can't see why his discovery can't just be taken for that without having him conspiring with whomever. Poor guy! MOO

Ditto Kimster....I had to change my theory as well. I changed into looking at BP tho as she kept talking about it, not what LP said and the bead thing but before. I was never into the airport bidness...

I remembered you and your original theory. As a matter of fact I was looking for your post to quote but found *Marsha's* first.

It seems there are several here that might have been tempted to venture into the area where Caylee was found if their jobs had happened to be right by there the way the meter man's work was.

IMO

Not handy....but I'm sure it was Kio, she was the only one who spoke about the woods & the secret place.

Chris S. also reported seeing Casey jogging in the area.

Not handy....but I'm sure it was Kio, she was the only one who spoke about the woods & the secret place.
Has anyone determined EXACTLY where this secret place was? Was it BEHIND the school or where the body was found?! :waitasec:

If it hadn't been for RK, Caylee would still be in the woods. I can't see why his discovery can't just be taken for that without having him conspiring with whomever. Poor guy! MOO

I agree, but then the honest truth of the matter is that one of the teachers in the school could have found her, and the same thing would be happening.

There is definitely something very hinky with this video tape, what logical reason could he have for doing this?

Can anyone here think of a logical reason why the PI would have videotaped this area? I am just trying to understand this.:waitasec:

Ummmm...Casey told her lawyer Caylee might be there. But, since the P.I.'s are not forensic anthropologists, they wouldn't know a Caylee bone from a rock. They probably trampled all over her. She was scattered over an acre and down in animal dens.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back