Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It very well could be, however, those other cases are very different circumstances from Hania's case. Here are threads for the three deceased women and missing Abby Patterson:
Found Deceased - NC - Megan Oxendine, 28, Christina Bennett, 32, and Rhonda Jones, 36, Lumberton, Apr/Jun 2017
NC - NC - Abby Patterson, 20, Lumberton, 5 Sept 2017
Thanks for the information. I hope they can prosecute all these offenders. Very coincidental with maps of where bodies were discovered very close. FBI hopefully can find justice for all these women killed.
FBI also offered 30,00 for information to help with death of three women.

LE has stated the public is their biggest source of help. Surveillance video is critical to building a case. While watching video the person walking appears to be an Africa American. Anyone else notice anything from that video?
I don't know how one tell race of person by the way they are walking. The only thing I think one can tell is that he is walking quite fast so not elderly.

I don't know how one tell race of person by the way they are walking. The only thing I think one can tell is that he is walking quite fast so not elderly.
I played tape in even slower motion many times. This person was on a mission and did a few glances. Appears to around 5'6 to 5'10 typically serial killers are white men.

NO POI or SUSPECTS this is appaling! The geographical locations for previous women would indicate an un organized serial killer on the loose in area. Typically they stick around.
Crazy as it seems these cases could be related...

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Her sister was inside the home and was not the only witness. LE has already stated there is no evidence this crime is connected to gang activity. LE has also stated that there is no evidence Hania knew her abductor.

Media sources for no evidence of gang activity:
NC - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, Lumberton, MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
NC - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, Lumberton, MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
BBM. Please do not speculate about gang involvement if LE has stated they have no evidence of this.

ETA- Proceed with caution regarding discussion of the father's request to travel to the US for the funeral. Our discussion here should always stay focused on the victim, the potential perp, and justice for Hania.

Last edited:
A quick google search reveals a high number of registered sex offenders in Lumberton, NC, as well as police corruption, a fire chief arrested for child *advertiser censored*, and one of the most violent cities in the whole state of NC. A person reportedly has a 1 in 55 percent chance of getting killed there.

Back to Surveillance Video

The person in that video still needs to be identified! FBI is on to something when they asked for help. That is where we need to focus this person heads right into area of the mobile park.
He has on a hoodie and odd mannerisms. Appears to be African American to me.

Also initial police call:
“A female caller speaking Spanish was on the line, and the Robeson County dispatcher quickly requested a Spanish translator to join the call. Initial reports during the 911 described the abductor as a black male. During follow-up interviews, investigators determined the witness had not seen the race of the abductor because he was wearing all black, including long sleeves, and a yellow bandana over his face. The information was transferred to the Lumberton Police Department who received the call at 6:58 a.m.”
Why would he wear all black and a yellow bandana?

A quick google search reveals a high number of registered sex offenders in Lumberton, NC, as well as police corruption, a fire chief arrested for child *advertiser censored*, and one of the most violent cities in the whole state of NC. A person reportedly has a 1 in 55 percent chance of getting killed there.

Do you have a link for the death rate? It is unimaginable that one has a 1 in 55 percent chance of getting killed. IMO

A person reportedly has a 1 in 55 percent chance of getting killed there.

Do you have a link for the death rate? It is unimaginable that one has a 1 in 55 percent chance of getting killed. IMO

Agree 100%.
Not sure what a "1 in 55 percent chance" even means.

1 in 55 chance (would be just under 0.2%) and make Lumberton the murder capital of the world.
55% chance (would be just over 1 in 2) and make Lumberton the murder capital of the solar system.

Agree 100%.
Not sure what a "1 in 55 percent chance" even means.

1 in 55 chance (would be just under 0.2%) and make Lumberton the murder capital of the world.
55% chance (would be just over 1 in 2) and make Lumberton the murder capital of the solar system.
Read the entire article..that statistic is there.

Hania's father will never get a US visa to travel to the US. There is little to no empathy in the US Consulate in Guatemala.
Who is her father? I have not seen him named anywhere. Maybe we just don't know. Why can't he just come to the funeral. My husband used to fly back and forth. I also know people who have gone there on vacation. Is money the issue?

In 2016 Robeson County, where Lumberton is, is #27 on the list of US Murder Capitals as per the Brennan Center for Justice.

And Nash County N.C. and Halifax County N.C. are even worse - #7 and #2, respectively. Poor and rural. That’s what these 3 counties have in common. Despair. No way out. Trapped. Violence. Little opportunity.
I grew up north of there. I taught school in eastern N.C.
I had some students who had nothing to eat all weekend. Free school lunch on Friday and maybe nothing until free breakfast on Monday.

The Top 30 murder capitals of the U.S.

I still think the person in the video is hyper local and the perp is hyper local. Grew up there. Not sure if they are the same person. Possibly.
I’m not sure Hania was the target. I think it could have been any teen girl the perp encountered that morning. It happened to be Hania.
He knows the routines, who works where, which houses have dogs, who works what shift, knows where to hide if they see LE coming their way. Probably grew up traveling the neighborhood/area by bike and walking- knows the shortcuts and which houses to avoid.
Got a lot of cousins, friends, siblings, half siblings so there are many places he can crash for a while.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members