NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly agree with all you said......and I don't understand why the sister wasn't told by daddy that Shaniya was going to live with mommy....So much missing here, many people know much more than is being told.......

Aw I know I think she really got the short end of the stick with her brother. Did you notice on the interview where she said I didn't like AD, I felt she neglected her children (something like that) right after BL was saying he wanted to give the mother a chance. I have a feeling there is some tension in that house and Carey is holding her tongue, I feel bad for her. I don't think she had any idea Shaniya wasn't coming home when she dropped her off.

thanks

I will try not to do that again. I can see what you mean reading back over it now!!!
I wasn't trying to be mean, it really was hard to follow.
I think you have a good idea on what may have happened.

Nancy's "bombshell" tonight ~ Was Shaniya's life nothing more than payment for a drug debt?

GREAT POST and I do agree.

I am tired of all the enablers - they enable for the sake of not wanting to offend
and to me an enabler is an offense as bad as the carelessness of deed.
Because it facilitates bad behaviour.
HOW CAN ONE TALK AWAY A CIGARETT BURN?
HOW CAN ONE PRETEND IT WAS NOT THERE?
HOW CAN YOU EXCUSE IT?
HOW? :furious::furious:

I want to give him a chance too. I hurt for him too...
he has known much tragedy.
But not as much as Shaniya.....
One can not just keep making babies in hopes that some women/sister will enable you and care for them.
Don't make them darn it! :furious:

Thanks, Song. :)

Personally, I'd kick the arse out of anyone in my family who thought it was ok to send their children to live in a place they had not checked out, especially knowing the facts they knew about this momster. ...even if they hadn't been burned, yet.

He was given options, and he refused them.

Please do updates on NG, someone?
I need to have my brother crack my back, so I won't be able to move for a few minutes.

When I first heard they narrowed down a search area I figured they were doing it by cell phone pings. Now that I read they found a GPS device in MAM's car I am sure that is what they used to pinpoint the body.

HELP PLEASE....:blowkiss:

I still want to see the son interview or at least read it.
What should I google to get that.
I missed the son interview, the father sitting by the son...Missed it all.
Thanks in advance.

PS: also has anyone read that Shaniya was afraid of men but warmer with women????
There was posts like this here to day and I never saw a link to that effect either.

After I catch up on that I will need a brake.
This case is so gut ranching, it is horrific.
on one hand I feel for the father and aunt, on the other hand
:waitasec: but, he let her go where she got a cigarette burn...:eek::doh: loving ? really ?
maybe I am reading into it but when asked yesterday at press conference about how his wife died he dismissed it,.
I am starting to wonder about why his first wife was murdered? My guess of how he ended up with Shaniya's mom leads me to wonder why this man runs in questionable crowds? There is definitely a very dark side there.

I don't know about any pix? Unless, she is the one to his left in the vigil pix (long hair).

Anyone else know? I have just read where he is engaged on several different websites.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The one on the left with the long hair is Carey Lockhart-Davis's daughter is my understanding. I would have to refind the link for this information but I did see it in print.

Oh no...............snipped from article
Tim Allen, who is taking care of Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter after her father kicked her out of his home, says Lockhart's girlfriend named Ty was doing a wonderful job taking care of the 5-year-old for months.
"Yeah she was well taken care of, just always hair done and smelling good, just like she was her own biological child," Allen said. "I don't know if he met somebody out in Utah and basically Ty just went away ? and just went downhill from there."

Click here to read more allegations against Lockhart
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125084
a MUST READ!!!!!!

This is something that I have been trying to verify - is BL engaged - does he have a fiance or is this just rumour?

I literally cannot find anything in print/news which validates that he is engaged.

Sadly, there are so many rumors flying right now.
IMO unless it is an official document at this point, it is a rumor.
So many people out there commenting on thing and we have no idea if they are true or just a way of getting back at somebody for something we know nothing about.

For instance: if something is seen on a blog, then posted here...before too long, it's being talked about as a fact.

We need to realize that not everyone who is interviewed is telling the truth.
Who is to say who is telling the truth and who isn't.

At this point, we just don't know.

I surely hope this so called mom did not ask to be a momma to her child already knowing she was gonna give her to these sick perverted men. Like they knew she had a daughter and made the deal before hand. Make me sick. So many kids being abused and killed these days - what is this world coming to. We have 4 grand kids between us and I just cannot imagine anyone doing something like this to any one of them

H

PS: also has anyone read that Shaniya was afraid of men but warmer with women????
There was posts like this here to day and I never saw a link to that effect either.

My question would be, did she show fear towards men, or did she gravitate towards women more? She may have been looking for the mother figure she didn't have.

This link has more from the neighbor about the fiancee:

Well there we have it - thank you so much for finding this as it has been driving me crazy.

Tim Allen, who is taking care of Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter after her father kicked her out of his home, says Lockhart's girlfriend named Ty was doing a wonderful job taking care of the 5-year-old for months.

My husband is watching Andy Griffth show......would you believe he said I shouldn't watch NG tonight cause I'll be to upset to sleep!
Man he really knows me!

I thought in one of the first videos of the dad and aunt there was an older pretty girl leaning on the dad. I assumed that was the girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB