New Search 9/12/2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read it. well of course I always hoped that SP was alive but we all know that was a very long shot. I do pray if SP passed on that this is her remains so that Justice can move forward, SP family and friends can start to get answers, and Susan's parents get closer to having a sound relationship with their grandchildren.

Yes they found human remains but no ID as of yet- Medical examiner to be at site tomorrow.
(it was either 5 or 6 Cadaver dogs conformed remains were human)
Thank you, I suppose this might be Susan being that JP had no comment when asked yesterday. He has been a camera *advertiser censored* but not this time.

I just heard on the video that JP sister and husband was heading out of town for a breather when they got the news? Interesting: Wonder if JP was planning on going too.

This should provide some pleasure. The local ABC news (Channel 4) wend live to a reporter from the Seattle ABC affiliate, who was stationed outside the Powell residence. She said that "Josh came out and spoke for a moment; but there were neighbors shouting things about how he would be in prison soon, so he went back in."

I'm worried about the children. With JP putting camera's there I'm thinking he wants to know when the cops are coming to arrest him. God forbid if he harms one hair on those kids heads. I expect him to be a coward and take his own life. All MOO of course.

I'm worried about the children. With JP putting camera's there I'm thinking he wants to know when the cops are coming to arrest him. God forbid if he harms one hair on those kids heads. I expect him to be a coward and take his own life. All MOO of course.

That concerns me, as well. I think with all the media around the house now he won't be able to make a move. Let's just hope that the sister living there will care for the boys and not let anything happen to them.

That concerns me, as well. I think with all the media around the house now he won't be able to make a move. Let's just hope that the sister living there will care for the boys and not let anything happen to them.
The sister and her husband were planing on leaving the video stated. If they are still going to leave not sure. Wonder if JP suggested they leave because he has plans? Boy I'm reading here too much, watching mysteries to much, and reading true crimes too much. I pray it is just my imagination at work.

Thanks for the correction. Obviously I'm directionally challenged.

My cousin's murder, in Utah is still unsolved and has the markings of a serial killer.
Any serial killer who might have possibly had a girlfriend's neighbor's 2nd cousin that visited Utah is someone I've become familiar with.
Any of them with a connection to Utah, or with a similar MO... anything.
Scott Kimball was too young, but I looked at his family as well.

You get a bit desperate I guess... :waitasec:

I just heard on the video that JP sister and husband was heading out of town for a breather when they got the news? Interesting: Wonder if JP was planning on going too.

They were in Utah as they live in Utah and they are on Susan's side. This is Kirk and Jennifer G.
They do not speak to Josh and haven't seen him or the boys.
They were interviewed.

Here is the video:

http://www.fox13now.com/news/local/...an-remains-discovery-20110914,0,2919014.story

They were getting away from the stress... definitely not going to see Josh, which would be MORE stress.
And Josh has been confirmed to be at home in Washington.
His other sister A lives up in Washington as well. That isn't the sister that is leaving.

does this spot fit with the 200 miles he put on a vehicle?

We don't know how many miles it was... but it would fit with the "several hundred" or "few hundred" miles put on. About 300 miles round trip.

My cousin's murder, in Utah is still unsolved and has the markings of a serial killer.
Any serial killer who might have possibly had a girlfriend's neighbor's 2nd cousin that visited Utah is someone I've become familiar with.
Any of them with a connection to Utah, or with a similar MO... anything.
Scott Kimball was too young, but I looked at his family as well.

You get a bit desperate I guess... :waitasec:

They were in Utah as they live in Utah and they are on Susan's side. This is Kirk and Jennifer G.
They do not speak to Josh and haven't seen him or the boys.
They were interviewed.

Here is the video:

http://www.fox13now.com/news/local/...an-remains-discovery-20110914,0,2919014.story

They were getting away from the stress... definitely not going to see Josh, which would be MORE stress.
And Josh has been confirmed to be at home in Washington.
His other sister A lives up in Washington as well. That isn't the sister that is leaving.

We don't know how many miles it was... but it would fit with the "several hundred" or "few hundred" miles put on. About 300 miles round trip.
Thank you so much for the clarification. I get them all mixed up. I'm so sorry!

Watching the videos tonight, Mr Cox has impressed me with his composure in advocating for his child. I don't think I could form sentences if it were my child that they were speaking of as possible remains found.

Just seen the news. I hope the Cox family get their answers quickly. It must be agonizing having to wait... maybe they already have more information from the police than we do. Hope so.

If these remains are Susan's, let this belong to Josh:
http://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/goose-is-cooked.jpg

We can only hope, great pic.

Tonight it is going to be in the 30s here in South Dakota so, while grocery shopping today I bought a turkey to roast tomorrow. Before I put it in the oven I will name it josh.

I "guess" they got this one right, even it's not Susan. This was from yesterday twitters.

NinevehDinha Nineveh Dinha
WVC says "we have reason to guess there's a body out here..." referring to Topaz Mountain. Day 3 of search continues tomorrow

http://twitter.com/#!/NinevehDinha

That was a darn good guess. May someone have some type of what is closure. xoxo Go LE!

This should provide some pleasure. The local ABC news (Channel 4) wend live to a reporter from the Seattle ABC affiliate, who was stationed outside the Powell residence. She said that "Josh came out and spoke for a moment; but there were neighbors shouting things about how he would be in prison soon, so he went back in."

Holy Cow! Sounds like the environment is getting pretty hostile!

I wonder how the man who gave LE a tip about something unusual he had seen made the connection after all this time, if indeed it was Josh he had seen. It sounded like fairly new info to LE.

I "guess" they got this one right, even it's not Susan. This was from yesterday twitters.

NinevehDinha Nineveh Dinha
WVC says "we have reason to guess there's a body out here..." referring to Topaz Mountain. Day 3 of search continues tomorrow

http://twitter.com/#!/NinevehDinha

They found someone. Prayers for all. I feel it is Susan and appears based on some very good info, I just can't imagine how Susan's family feels right now. It must be agonizing. But with other searches & those providing nothing for them, I'm sure they will take this cautiously. xoxo

Maybe they already know.

Well, The LE's guess, found someone as sad as it is. xoxo

(you can't burry yourself ya know or could LE in CA figure that out too?)

bbm

Oh, I don't know about that. They seem to think suicidal people can do some amazing things down in Coronado, California. I bet Rebecca Nalepa would have tried to bury herself had she thought of it. (Not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018