New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 miles is not that far at all. Especially when we have to add all those additional hours that were not counted for and geez, this is the same area she went to get her wine. Its some coincidence again.. I hope we get something from this search this time.

It is not 10 miles away. It is less than 2. It's in their neighborhood and probably a place they took the kids to play before.

Just to throw this out there, they dont have a specific tip but could they have gotten multiple tips.. Sometimes wording is everything. I dont think they do these searches blindly, I think someone said something or a number of people did.

Does anyone know if the Payless in the strip mall here in front of the lake is the one that DB worked at when she met JI? She did go to the Festival Foods there to buy the wine so maybe she likes to keep things all in one area...

All I can see is 8 parked SUV's some people walking around. Traffic is normal, not blocked, copter moving further away and zooming, guess to show how big the man-made pond is.

I just counted 8 vehicles parked and 1 LE driving.

wow kctv5 helicopter wanting to leave. They said not much of a scene anymore. moo

Even though it is a large area, I would think they only have to search around the edges...unless they have access to a boat?

ETA - By they, I mean the parents, not LE

Well, the dogs don't sniff out cell phones - if that gives us an idea of what they're looking for. :(

According the the K-9 I work with, water search dogs stand on the edge of the boat and sniff for decomp gasses that rise to the surface. Even as far as 60' deep.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @kcpolice telling our @KMBCPeggy latest search ending. At work over an hour. I-35 & N Chouteau. Nothing found. #fb
less than a minute ago

According the the K-9 I work with, water search dogs stand on the edge of the boat and sniff for decomp gasses that rise to the surface. Even as far as 60' deep.

Wow, did not know this.

Could the dogs still detect this if the baby was wrapped in something and sealed with tape? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee