New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about putting yourself before your child

:furious:

which median by the airport would this witness be speaking of??? Would anyone have the map to that location?

Of course there are more than likely several medians by the airport??
Ok...know this is a stretch...remember how in his interview GA said Casey had hit a "median" and two of her tires went flat? He also said she left her car there...IIRC overnight (which I found odd). Is there a reason for him telling this story? I never knew why he was bringing it up. When did that supposedly happen? I believe he said it was on the 408, but not sure if that goes to the airport.

If the State goes for the death penalty and Baez isn't "death qualified" then he's either out of representing her or he'd have to be second chair. I don't think any other lawyer worth his salt would put up with that clown.

Wow..Wow...
I wonder if Jose got some real evidence and he is freaked out and wants to go" Bye- Bye"
Maybe he thought one thing all along and something came to his attention to shock the heck out of him???
I really hope there isn't a mistrial.

Anyway, it is a Bizarre comment.

Since no trial has started there can't be a mistrial. He has evidently found out they have a lot more than he knew before and is now looking for a deal.

If the State goes for the death penalty and Baez isn't "death qualified" then he's either out of representing her or he'd have to be second chair. I don't think any other lawyer worth his salt would put up with that clown.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the truth !

He makes the statement because its more spin, period. He is realizing more and more that charges are iminent and he feels he has to say something inorder to protect his clients rights. Which he is right to do that, however......he also adds the curt comments to engage with LE & prosecutors that they can continue to reveal (his words "leak") things that elude that charges are coming in the near future, but that his client will not be bullied into telling anything to incriminate herself. This is why he is whining that LE is coming at her thru the back door. I say hahaha too bad Baez!! Deal with it. It will come and whatever works for LE as long as they get the job done and justice is served. He can whine until the cows come home. His client is proven to be a liar and has placed herself as the last person to see Caylee alive.
Well, many people here speculated how JB would react to Beary's "no new charges coming soon" remark. I guess we're hearing his response now. He didn't buy it IMO.

Jose and Casey both make me so angry that I could spit nails!!!!!!!!!!!!! But instead I thought I would throw a little humor into the mix. Here is what I think of you Casey:

Caseyanimated.gif

You think saving yourself is MORE IMPORTANT than your precious daughter? Well I got news for you,.. the WHOLE WORLD is waiting to find that little girl and once LE throws down murder charges on your dumb a$$ we will all partying and celebrate, just like you did after you disposed of your beautiful little girl!!! You know what? I think this post should have gone in the rants thread,.. oh well,... jmo

Don't think so ... out of court statement, not sworn/under oath ... wondering whether it could be used against JB........?

Some good ideas here regarding what JB might have intended by his remarks today. I think a media statement is the wrong way for JB to make an offer / open up channels for discussion with LE. It makes his client look really bad.

Plus side: JB got a little carried away (again) with his posturing, didn't he? A good preview of the trial perhaps. Just sayin. : )

TY all!

Oh everyone calm down, they took what he said out of context, what he was really saying was...

Can't you just hear him tomorrow morning? Deny, deny, deny. Yeah right! You just sold your client down the river and everyone heard you do it!!

I thought the first person to come forward about possibly seeing Casey leaving an area near the airport gave an earlier date. And it was before LE had the pings in hand, this was what started the airport area searches to begin with.

Waiting til mid August when there is a known missing baby in the area is like Casey waiting 31 days to report her missing! Their where two initial sighting both were before this post. I remember reading them on Fox.

Jose and Casey both make me so angry that I could spit nails!!!!!!!!!!!!! But instead I thought I would throw a little humor into the mix. Here is what I think of you Casey:

Caseyanimated.gif

You think saving yourself is MORE IMPORTANT than your precious daughter? Well I got news for you,.. the WHOLE WORLD is waiting to find that little girl and once LE throws down murder charges on your dumb a$$ we will all partying and celebrate, just like you did after you disposed of your beautiful little girl!!! You know what? I think this post should have gone in the rants thread,.. oh well,... jmo

Wow. What a juxtaposition of corruption and innocence in your originally paired slideshows. Sorry I snipped your post the wrong way.

Hard not to be affected by this case...the lies are especially maddening.

Maybe step back, think of Baez's smirk and the big oopsie that came out of his mouth today and smile! Mwahahaha.

Did LE confirm that JB had approached them about a plea (back in Aug)? Because I wonder if he has put a new offer on the table?

I think her attorney needs an attorney

I'm catching up after a night out and I'm scratching my head. :waitasec: Baez admitted his client had goods that would put her away for life. Well that wouldn't be for neglect would it? What does he want? A deal? Out? Disbarrment? Holy cow!

Sooner Fan, you go it right. Sheesh.

Ok...know this is a stretch...remember how in his interview GA said Casey had hit a "median" and two of her tires went flat? He also said she left her car there...IIRC overnight (which I found odd). Is there a reason for him telling this story? I never knew why he was bringing it up. When did that supposedly happen? I believe he said it was on the 408, but not sure if that goes to the airport.

No it doesnt the 408 incident happened may24 th around 2:30 am. He was talking about this tire incident because he basically questioned why was she on the 408 when she should of been coming from Universal? LOL, and he was right. If she did the tire damage on the 408 she wasnt coming home from work. Actually there are several backroads near the airport. SO I cant tell which one, but I heard on NG it was the south side of the Airport.

Sorry for the long thread name!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html
""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

:eek: Did this guy just stumble on his words, or did he realize what he was saying and implying? :eek:

Holy Smoke!!!!! Casey's attorney seemed to be helping to fry her (so to speak) right before our eyes. :behindbar

My heart sank when I heard this statement. I think Casey's going to be charged very, very soon. :(

:eek: Did this guy just stumble on his words, or did he realize what he was saying and implying? :eek:

Holy Smoke!!!!! Casey's attorney seemed to be helping to fry her (so to speak) right before our eyes. :behindbar
No stumble that I could detect. He was on camera and said it just as boldly as he possibly could.

I really hope he is trying to fry her, or get her to the point of asking for new counsel..I have been told many times that a lawyers job is to defend their client, guilty or innocent, however morally, I just don't understand how he can do it..
I hope he has seen her true colors and is trying to get out of it by making this statement today..
If he does the right thing here, that is, if he knows the truth, and comes off this case, he will gain my respect to a degree..

I wonder what "Compelling " reasons JB had for saying this?
Maybe KC's "Compelling" reason for not talking finally made him go" Hmmmmm.........
I guess not wanting to die is compelling enough.

On Nancy Grace the other night, Kobe was a bit too honest and forthcoming with her questions regarding forensic evidence. I actually had to remind myself that he is helping the defense. It sure didn't sound like help though!

I cannot belive he said that...

Hey JB, tell your client if she would have been truthful from the begining she probably would not be facing life behind bars!!!!

Poor lil Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member