NH NH - April Bailey, 36, mother of 3, went to take out trash, Nashua, 15 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone with information on April Bailey is urged to call the Nashua Police Department at 603-594-3500, or the Crime Line at 603-589-1665.

You have not been forgotten April
Your children and family miss you
You are loved

It would be nice if Nashua PD could receive that 1 tip.
Never heard of any evidence of any neighbors having CCTV that would show the minutes before and after her taking the trash out only in her PJ's.
JMO

Has any one found April listed in NamUs?
@Nikkibornright
Thank you for your insight
Her children deserve answers.

Anyone with information on April Bailey is urged to call the Nashua Police Department at 603-594-3500, or the Crime Line at 603-589-1665.

You have not been forgotten April
Your children and family miss you
You are loved

It would be nice if Nashua PD could receive that 1 tip.
Never heard of any evidence of any neighbors having CCTV that would show the minutes before and after her taking the trash out only in her PJ's.
JMO

Has any one found April listed in NamUs?
@Nikkibornright
Thank you for your insight
Her children deserve answers.
Yes, she is on NamUs.

No new updates
From LE

If anyone has information or knows the whereabouts of April Bailey, they are urged to contact the police department at 603-594-3500, or the anonymous Nashua crimeline at 603-589-1665.

April is still missing.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original
Original

Very strange case. So the way I see it, there are two alternate scenarios.

One, is that April really did take out the trash and something happened to her during that action. If I take out the garbage, I don't take my purse and phone with me. I presume the same thing happens with most people who take out the garbage. My driveway isn't very long and my neighbours are close. Even in my old house, where the driveway was over 200 feet long, I wouldn't take my phone or purse with me if I took out the garbage. If my husband took it out, he'd do it before work then go on his way so I wouldn't hear from him until he came home later in the day.

The other scenario is that April didn't take out the trash at all. That opens up a whole slew of scenarios that include: the roommate is lying; April had a relapse and left the home under the influence of drugs by herself and her whereabouts are unknown; had a relapse and left the home with some other unknown persons and her whereabouts are unknown; had a relapse and had a fatal reaction to a drug and her companions panicked and removed her body; had an altercation in the home and was injured/murdered and someone removed her body from the home.

I would hope LE checked the area behind the home where she lived. There appears to be a water feature/swamp there.

Maybe to not be a witness to anything ? Not everyone is 100% on the up and up ! So many different ways this could have happened someone knows something ! :(

Why would the roommate lie? If she left high on drugs the roommate isn't responsible.

Just speculating but maybe to attempt to ensure they would not get in trouble for any of their own actions?

An example would be if the police asked the roommate, "did anyone ever use drugs in this apartment? Did anyone ever sell drugs from here?" Someone might lie about this to avoid getting in trouble. Police likely would know they weren't getting the truth but if contacts/witnesses don't tell police everything they know, important leads can be lost.

The most recent news article says they are still trying to get in touch with family members. I can't imagine why that would be so difficult. It appears April was charged with filing a false report six years ago. It's anyone's guess what that's all about. It sounds like she might have had an alcohol or drug problem at some point. I wonder if she got into some kind of trouble with a dealer. She might have talked to police or given testimony. Or she might have owed someone money. I don't know much about the area. But there's a big river near there.

the only family she has is her siblings and 3 kids. Her mother passed away in 2016 and father is in and out of jail.

Not knowing the circumstances of the living arrangements, I can't jump to the conclusion that something is off with the roommate. When my dad was in his early thirties he had a roommate who spent most of his time at his girlfriend's place. He kept a room with my dad in case they broke up because it was a new relationship. This other guy was my dad's roommate but we rarely saw him. If he went missing we probably wouldn't have known. This type of arrangement is not especially uncommon, at least not in my experience. I also know of quite a few roommates who simply share a roof but have no interaction with each other; it's a living arrangement but not a friendship. On the other hand, if the roommates were close, both frequented the house, or they texted each other then I would have more questions. At this point I haven't read anything that describes the relationship the roommates had.

The woman who lives in the house, has a son, who was ‘helping’ April for favors in return. My guess would be that the son was trying to cover up his relationship with her and also scared of the consequences that w
There’s some vital information missing.
First, she didn’t have custody of her children from what I’m recalling. I believe (and don’t quote me on this) but that she lost her rights to her minor children.
Second, her father (who I believe she had a really scary relationship with) was released from prison 2 days before her disappearance.
There’s a bunch of weird coincidences surrounding this all.
I think she overdosed and her roommate flipped and hid her though. But if not, they need to look at her dad.
Making a prediction... IMO LE have a person in mind for questioning about her disappearance. I think a POI will be named very soon as the public will be needed to keep eyes out for the location of this person.

More info please

Thank you for sharing and getting the word of April’s disappearance out there.
We currently are STILL seeking help to find April, it’s been a little over a year now.
Her three children and three siblings are completely heartbroken, with no answers!
We will not stop searching for her.
We appreciate all the help, all the shares, all the prayers and love.. please keep it going until we find her.
April may have made some mistakes in life, that she was not proud of, but she was a good mom filled with love and happiness even on her worst days she wore a smile. Loved by many but her children loved her the most.

Again thank you all, please keep spreading the word and awareness to her disappearance so we can find her!

Last people to see her?

the people she was living with on Lynn st. Which was a woman and her son last name ********. she didn’t have custody of her children at the time so she only spoke to the children every other day and her siblings also live in Nashua but they do not live with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately that seems to be the case... we haven’t got much of anything from the police.

@Abaynexo I appreciate what you're trying to do here. There's actually a process this site requires to get verified if you're going to state things that have not been reported in mainstream media about April's disappearance. It's actually a good thing as it allows all of the discussion here to be fact based. You might want to contact a moderator and look into that before your posts get deleted.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark
Back