NJ - Daniel Anderl, fatally shot at home by gunman, son of Fed Judge Salas, N. Brunswick 19 Jul 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see just about every husband in the US instantly realizing something was very wrong....
Then factor in that the husband's wife was a federal judge.

Though county judges make decisions that negatively impact people, federal judges deal with criminal matters and constitutional. Thus, more chances to make people angry for a variety of reasons.

Passionate causes always attract people who are not dangerous in anyway, but still have screws loose. Thus, judges also can face annoying "supporters" who get agitated. Nobody wants to deal with that at home.

I don't think federal judges live in paranoia, but my bet is that their spouse's operate under the principle of: If I don't know you, the judge does not know you. So, he/she is not coming to the door". In the case of a delivery person, the radar probably start to go off unless everything is 100% right.

Heck, I bet federal judges simply don't accept packages of any kind unless they truly are expecting one- and everything is right regarding the delivery method.

Given the judge position, it makes me wonder how he got her address?

Though there are a variety of internet sites offering quick and easy "people finding" services, I would not be surprised if federal judges use PO Boxes and a security service screens and deletes any stray address references that come up in easily accessible internet sites.

Last edited:
Morning!

I'm confused.

It says he represented a woman, and her daughter who wanted to enter the military??

Why would he be representing any female?

Does anyone know if he had other female clients? TIA!

This seems so contradictory to me based on his anti feminist beliefs. It would seem the last one he would ever want to represent would be a female.

I really know nothing about the feminist movement especially in today's time other than the metoo...movement.

Are they against women joining branches of the military in special forces? If so, why. That makes no sense to me.

Tia!

Jmho
Feminists are not against women joining the military. The lawsuit was not about that but about the fact that men and not women are required to register for selective service ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System ), which provides the information to the government that they need in the event that a military conscription ( Conscription in the United States - Wikipedia ) is required.

MOO! That this was about trying to create a gotcha situation proving that feminists don't believe in equal because they don't want to register for selective service.

And MOO that there is no such evidence that feminists would fight having to register if the requirements, which were last updated in 1980, were changed.

By the way,
With the end of active U.S. ground participation in Vietnam, December 1972 saw the last men conscripted, who were born in 1952 and who reported for duty in June 1973.

BBM Why would the gunman bother with a fake parcel? Why would the gunman bring decoy package back to the car with him? Was he holding the box while he shot the victims?

Suicided? You don't say!

Yeah, totally unrelated to the Deutsche Bank case.

Easy peasy, all wrapped up nice and pretty with a big fluffy bow. Carry on, everybody, nothing to see here.

MOO

There are MANY unanswered questions about Roy Den Hollander...
- Where did he get a FedEx Uniform AND FedEx truck from?
- 2015 was the last time he anything to do with this Judge, why get so mad now?
- Did he have a connection with Russia and the IRS as he said he did?
- Many homes now have security cameras...are we going to see video, and if not why?
- Why would he shoot himself...in a rural area...with no one around?
- Was there anyone else involved?
IMO right now it's doesn't feel right...with time, that might change.

My initial thought in response to news of this crime was, "It's a message." Then when I learned that the alleged gunman committed suicide, I thought "Patsy". Hollander's circumstances would make him a good pick. Otherwise, I just don't see a history warranting enough anger to commit such an act. If the judge was the target, why did he stop short of killing her once the husband and son were out of the way?

I did my best to catch up on the thread, so please forgive me if I missed it. What evidence points to the gunman being Hollander?

rbbm.
FBI Says It Has Evidence Linking NJ Judge Family Shooting Suspect to Calif. Murder
  • ''The body of attorney Roy Den Hollander was found on a property in the Sullivan County town of Rockland; authorities are looking into whether he may be connected to the murder of a "men's-rights" figure in California''
The FBI's Newark office, which is investigating the shootings of federal Judge Esther Salas' son and husband at their New Jersey home, said Wednesday it now has evidence linking the suspect in that case to the murder of a prominent "men's-rights" figure in California.

"We are now engaged with the San Bernardino California Sheriff’s Office and have evidence linking the murder of Marc Angelucci to FBI Newark subject Roy Den Hollander," the FBI's latest statement said. "This investigation is ongoing."

Marc Angelucci's friend says Roy Den Hollander had grudge against him - CNN
''Paul Elam is a friend of Angelucci and fellow men's rights activist who said he believes Den Hollander harbored a grudge against Angelucci for years because they both represented cases that contested the selective service registration only applying to men, saying it was discriminatory.

"Roy was furious and beyond words furious, absolutely enraged that (the National Coalition for Men) and Marc Angelucci were getting into the selective service case. He viewed that as something proprietary for him," Elam said on a Facebook live video Monday night. "He saw Marc's work in that respect as an intrusion into his space. He was more than angry about it, he was livid."

My initial thought in response to news of this crime was, "It's a message." Then when I learned that the alleged gunman committed suicide, I thought "Patsy". Hollander's circumstances would make him a good pick. Otherwise, I just don't see a history warranting enough anger to commit such an act. If the judge was the target, why did he stop short of killing her once the husband and son were out of the way?

I did my best to catch up on the thread, so please forgive me if I missed it. What evidence points to the gunman being Hollander?
I've been reading a fair bit of RDH's writings, and his anger and hatred really shines through in all its ugliness. Even in his rambling court filings. I don't have a problem believing he's the culprit.

Even if you are tired reading about this creep. (Be forewarned grab your air sickness bag) This article, by Megan Carpentier will re-ignite just how creepy he really was. The article was written & published more than 10 years ago! Aug. 18, 2008
"He says, post-divorce, "I tend to be attracted to black and Latin chicks, and Asian chicks," so all you ladies of color out there, he likes to hang out at the Copa and salsa dance, which I'm sure he's, like, totally good at."
NYC Attorney Out To Reclaim His Ex Wife From Feminism's Clutches, Get Laid Easier

I remember that article -- read it back then along with several others examining the then-recentish phenomenon of the "pickup artist," which then as now is often a convenient cover (or no cover at all) for straight-up misogyny. This guy has clearly been a creep for a very long time, if a murderous creep only recently. I wonder if he'll become a mens-rights/ incel martyr like some of these vicious wingnuts, especially given the various screeds of his making the rounds now. Hopefully not.

Marc Angelucci's friend says Roy Den Hollander had grudge against him - CNN
''Paul Elam is a friend of Angelucci and fellow men's rights activist who said he believes Den Hollander harbored a grudge against Angelucci for years because they both represented cases that contested the selective service registration only applying to men, saying it was discriminatory.

"Roy was furious and beyond words furious, absolutely enraged that (the National Coalition for Men) and Marc Angelucci were getting into the selective service case. He viewed that as something proprietary for him," Elam said on a Facebook live video Monday night. "He saw Marc's work in that respect as an intrusion into his space. He was more than angry about it, he was livid."
DOTR...great sleuthing!!!

I've been reading a fair bit of RDH's writings, and his anger and hatred really shines through in all its ugliness. Even in his rambling court filings. I don't have a problem believing he's the culprit.
I haven't read any of his writings (yet). Now after reading your post, I think I will. Aside from his marriage to the Russian bride, I didn't find much about his personal life. Did he have children, family ?

Suspect in shooting death of federal judge's son is found dead, believed to be attorney

Actually I thought this crime might be tied to the Epstein crimes, as the judge was recently handed that case as far as the Deutsche (?) bank connection ?

Suicide or was in turn 'silenced' ?
If this turns out to be the perp, is the case now closed ?
I doubt it... just asking.

PICTURED: Anti-feminist lawyer suspect in shooting of judge's family | Daily Mail Online
It’s curious that he would kill another attorney who had the same agenda he had. JMO

It’s curious that he would kill another attorney who had the same agenda he had.

They were longtime associates and reportedly had a falling out.

Den Hollander is the chief suspect in another assassination using the same MO.

On Tuesday, federal officials said they were investigating whether there was a connection between Den Hollander and the July 11 slaying of another men’s rights lawyer, Marc Angelucci, in California. Angelucci was shot at his front door by a gunman wearing a FedEx uniform, according to reports.

Video included.

Who Was Roy Den Hollander, Suspected Gunman in Attack at Judge Esther Salas' Home?

In Hollander’s car they found a FedEx package addressed to Salas, as well as papers that mentioned Angelucci, the activist who was murdered a week earlier at his home in Crestline, California. Detectives quickly began looking into Hollander’s travel history.

“We do see him in California on the relevant dates,” one law-enforcement source told The Daily Beast on Wednesday, before the FBI announcement.

Den Hollander had once been a member of the National Coalition for Men (NCFM), the organization where Angelucci volunteered, until he was drummed out.

The two men had filed dueling lawsuits, challenging the military’s male-only draft policy, on opposite coasts. But while Angelucci scored a huge win in his case in February, Den Hollander’s was still pending in New Jersey—in Salas’ courtroom.

Paul Elam, the men’s rights activist who called the connection between the two crimes “the craziest plot twist,” nevertheless said Den Hollander “had a motive to kill Marc Angelucci, one that I've known about for years.”

Elam said he once told NCFM’s president, Harry Crouch, that he had concerns about Den Hollander—and Crouch told him that Den Hollander was carrying a grudge.

“Harry said very much that Roy was furious, and beyond words furious, absolutely enraged that NCFM and Marc Angelucci were getting into the Selective Service case. He viewed that as something proprietary for him,” Elam said in a Facebook video earlier this week. “He viewed it as his domain and he saw Mark’s work in that response as a intrusion into his space… he was livid.”

FBI Confirms ‘Craziest Plot Twist’ in Case of Killer Lawyer

July 22 2020 by Megan Garber rbbm.
Before the Media Treated Him as a Threat, They Treated Him as a Joke
''In a 2013 interview with the Daily News, Den Hollander said, “I’m beginning to think it’s time for vigilante justice—civil disobedience.” He added that he “may pull a Carrie Nation on the Ladies’ Nights clubs.” (Carrie Nation, the Daily News pointed out, was a radical member of the temperance movement who vandalized bars with a hatchet.) On his “Difference Maker” segment with Colbert, Den Hollander said, “Let’s get 100,000 armed guys in D.C. I’m willing to go down with you guys—let’s go.” A 2008 column about Den Hollander in the Los Angeles Times quoted him saying, “If feminism is declared a religion, that’s going to be a knife to the heart of darkness of it. And as I smile and put my arms around feminists, that’s the dagger hidden in my right hand.”

''His quote reads, “There is one remaining source of power in which men still have a near monopoly—firearms.''

''Den Hollander was apparently proud of his media appearances. He listed them, organized neatly by year, in the “résumé” section of his personal website. Under “2011,” nestled between stories about him in the The Times of London and The New York Times, is his appearance on The Colbert Report—the segment in which Den Hollander and his misogyny were so thoroughly mocked. Next to the link, Den Hollander included a note. “If you can make them laugh at you,” it says, “they won’t expect something serious.”

Where's the evidence he committed this crime? Video footage? Was there any?
Who witnessed the shooting?
How did they decide he was guilty of it? Some info is missing here still.

Just me trying to clear up some of MY confusion. RDH was 72 yrs old. (many sources have his age as young as 66yrs old).
He had a cancer diagnosis, specifically melanoma and even tried a "give me money website" to raise money for medical bills? FBI has confirmed he was in California at time of Angelucci's death.
An attorney who represented a client against RDH wrote to court security recommending RDH should be required to go through a metal detector before entering the court house in 2007!
I find myself asking, "How could this have happened? Why was a man who had such a volatile past allowed to own weapons?" Which now makes me wonder ask...did he drive to California and purchase a gun in California, too? (Hopefully not on an airplane...ugh.)
Does anyone know more about the county/location where his body was found? ie, roadside, remote, place he frequented or looking for another victim?

Last edited:
rbbm.
Misogynistic lawyer who 'murdered the son of a federal judge' forced her to 'strip for his friends' | Daily Mail Online
'''When we moved... he started to ask me about my past relationships and it happened everyday ... he started to humiliate me and call me names like a monster and... ugly,' Shipilina told court officials during a 2008 immigration review.

The reported abuse from Den Hollander was so bad that Shipilina filed a battered souse petition against him in 2002, but it was later dismissed in 2004.''

31136000-8555539-image-a-47_1595568423310.jpg

''Shipilina added in court documents that Den Hollander forced her to work in a New York strip club as a topless waitress for nearly two years.

'Every day he used to walk me, he used to meet me at 4am at home, and if I happen (sic) to be late home a few minutes, he started to abuse me that I already commenced to sleep with somebody, and this was like this every week,' said Shipilina.

According to her, Den Holland further tried to humiliate her by bringing his friends into her workplace and requested lap dances in front of them.

'He used to come in and buy dances with his friends in front of my eyes, and he forced me to dance - lap dance, topless - for him in front of him. He used to pay my name, you cannot refuse,' said Shipilina.''

'''He really had a terrible hatred for all women — particularly women in power like judges — and he was hellbent on trying to exact revenge on anybody that he thought crossed him,' said Mundy.''

''The book's dedication reads: 'To mother. May she burn in hell'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal
Back