NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In what was revealed yesterday, I believe there was only one call (FaceTime/video) to NBC around 12:20 am, which lasted 1min 23 sec or similar.

Enough time to say 'dad, I did something really bad. Meet me at the bus stop at Kenmore in 20 minutes,' or something... I wonder if he has ever felt bad about it?

In what was revealed yesterday, I believe there was only one call (FaceTime/video) to NBC around 12:20 am, which lasted 1min 23 sec or similar.

Yep...I don't know why they didn't include that as part of the timeline in photo.... they should have ....Courier Mail may have been racing to get it to print...

I so hope her daughters didn't hear her if he (allegedly)strangled her and I hope if he did that she died quickly (but I don't think she did :() JMO - :jail:

I just thought of something. Perhaps what was bought from the chemist was medication to zonk the girls out so they didn't wake up until morning?

or possibly being bashed would cause internal injuries

Do you really think on a quiet Thursday night he ran her down causing that much damage to a big 4wd? Highly unlikely. Everyone would've heard that and there'd be no way the car would be returned. It's quite easy for police to tell if damage to a vehicle has come from hitting a person opposed to an object.

Also, I doubt he could have bashed her to death when the children were at home. Even IF he chased her outside someone would have heard it more than just alleged screams and a dog barking. If you're thinking about the chipped tooth then think this. If a person is hit so hard to chip a tooth it's likely they would have cuts etc. on a hand. I think, if that were the case, there'd be focus on that and not just the scratched face.

It's too soon to tell what ultimately ended her life. The QPS know and by now I'd argue the coroner has confirmed it. We won't know for sometime.

The white Prado was damaged before her disappearance anyway.

If he bashed her there would be more than a chipped tooth externally.

But yes her internal injuries probably hold the key.

I think I know where you're headed with this question. I doubt whether a GP would be legally allowed to discuss/reveal any consultations with a patient - unless of course, they confessed to a crime. I think patient-doctor confidentiality would be effective here.

Is that true even in such circumstances?

Completely off topic and I apologize to Mods, but this is VERY IMPORTANT to many many Aussies - read below for all who may be interested.

Black Caviar races on Sunday morning (Australian time) in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes at Royal Ascot.
The unbeaten mare will start from barrier 15 in the prestigious sprint feature, where she will not only tackle England's best but also several other international raiders.
Black Caviar has won all of her 21 starts but is trying to win her first overseas.
Watch a LIVE STREAM of Sky World Racing World's (channel 521 on Foxtel and Austar) coverage of her race time at 12.45am Sunday (AEST).
* Please note, stream will start at 12.10am.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/black-caviar-finds-love/story-e6frfkvr-1226406183212#ixzz1ybAVX7uX

An autopsy only takes 3-5 hours. After that, the body itself is no longer needed because all the tissue samples and fluid samples have already been taken.

Her Death Certificate probably reads something like "undetermined".

Plus I've heard they do a full body scan, which can be referred to at any stage in the future.

I just thought of something. Perhaps what was bought from the chemist was medication to zonk the girls out so they didn't wake up until morning?

There would be a record at the chemist, because you can't by much more than paracetamol without having to give your name, etc. Police would know what he bought, if he bought anything a bit stronger, like something with Codeine. IMO.

I don't think GBC is likely to change much even if he is convicted and spends years in prison (IMO.)

I can picture him shuffling out of prison in years to come looking around for a new wife, a mistress or two, a place to set up 'business as usual', and a car to crash.

Maybe I am a bit cynical, but my ex is so similar to this man and in 25 years he has blundered along using people, blaming everyone but himself for his troubles, and has not grown or changed at all - quite bizarre to me.

Narcissists with anti-social psychopathy don't change. Anti-social and narcissistic traits are THE hardest to treat from a psychiatric point. No medication can greatly assist. They have no conscience and they are NOT insane. They do not see a problem. So they habitually engage in the same behaviours. It's a lifelong thing and they know the difference between right and wrong. They just don't give a damn.

GBC didn't give a damn - to any of the women in his life be it daughters, wives, mistresses or his mother etc. etc. He's also a classic misogynist.

There would be a record at the chemist, because you can't by much more than paracetamol without having to give your name, etc. Police would know what he bought, if he bought anything a bit stronger, like something with Codeine. IMO.

In the past, with my depression, I've been on sleeping tablets and they made me zonk for 8 hours straight (no taking my phone off charge/putting it on charge). I wonder if he has ever had those prescribed and if he gave them to the daughters? I hope not!

All IMO.

In the past, with my depression, I've been on sleeping tablets and they made me zonk for 8 hours straight (no taking my phone off charge/putting it on charge). I wonder if he has ever had those prescribed and if he gave them to the daughters? I hope not!

All IMO.

Very possible! Nothing surprises me with this case anymore!

Courts can subpoena all medical records I understand. In my family matters proceedings my ex-husband was given access to my medical records from my GP (fortunately there was nothing incriminating in it, but it was still distressing.)

I have heard it said that we should not do or say anything that we don't want read out in a court. Very true and food for thought.

Allison would never have imagined that those personal diary entries would be disclosed in court and to the MSM, and that she wouldn't be alive to tell her side of the story.

Doubtful, would have been evident early the next morning.

All IMO.

No. He'd never have been allowed to have them with him after she disappeared if that were the case. The police would know at 7.25am ish if they have been groggy.

The children were questioned anyway.

Completely off topic and I apologize to Mods, but this is VERY IMPORTANT to many many Aussies - read below for all who may be interested.

Black Caviar races on Sunday morning (Australian time) in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes at Royal Ascot.
The unbeaten mare will start from barrier 15 in the prestigious sprint feature, where she will not only tackle England's best but also several other international raiders.
Black Caviar has won all of her 21 starts but is trying to win her first overseas.
Watch a LIVE STREAM of Sky World Racing World's (channel 521 on Foxtel and Austar) coverage of her race time at 12.45am Sunday (AEST).
* Please note, stream will start at 12.10am.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/black-caviar-finds-love/story-e6frfkvr-1226406183212#ixzz1ybAVX7uX

I've started a thread for you about the Diamond Jubilee Stakes at Royal Ascot in the Up to the Minute forum. Located at the below link. Please move the race discussion to that thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8082324#post8082324"]Diamond Jubilee Stakes at Royal Ascot - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Much appreciated!

Doubtful, would have been evident early the next morning.

Not if you give them a few Neurofen Migraine or Mersyndol, etc. which makes you sleepy but you are fine the next morning (I take them myself, so I know).

No. He'd never have been allowed to have them with him after she disappeared if that were the case. The police would know at 7.25am ish if they have been groggy.

The children were questioned anyway.

Where did you read that the children were questioned? I have not seen that in any media. Can you provide a link please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou