NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly would they be able to rule out multiple shooters by day 2 anyway? There were still bodies on the ground at that point. Doesn't make any sense. There is no possible way they could have determined that so early.

I wonder if there is a way to find an accurate account from a reliable media source for when exactly they ascertained only a single shooter had carried out the slaughter??

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/v...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Paddock’s body is being sent to Stanford University for study, Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg said. He added he would await findings of multiple forensic analyses, including a neuropathological examination of Paddock’s brain tissue, before issuing a finding on a cause and manner of his death. That ruling is not expected for several months, the coroner said.

I wonder whats sending them down the neuropath line?

'before finding a cause and manner'?
A cause and manner should have been apparent from visual examination. bullet pattern and route etc..

The sheriff, who has become a regular fixture on news channels since the shooting, also said the FBI is now taking on a greater role in the investigation

I’m not sure how a microscopic analysis of brain tissue will lend itself to a cause of death... are they’re confused about the traumatic GSW(s)? Kind of strange.

From the scant news reports, it sounds like he originally planned to speak to all the networks. Hannity was just hawking it as an exclusive, when it wasn't. Fox has always been very anti-union, so he wouldn't have been treated well there.

Folks cancel interviews I would assume.

The suddenness of it is unique I think.

The latest I have heard is no one has seen him.

That is strange--especially considering that let him take a holiday (or hide from media) before.

Two weeks in and the media has been unable to find him.

Someone is doing a great job of keeping him away from the media imo

I have just been contacted about this story.
The lady, who has apparently given several interviews , was present and survived the LV shooting.
She allegedly reported multiple shooters were present.
http://www.seacoastonline.com/zz/ne...r-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly

Now several of the known fake news sites have reported on what she saw..
my friend who just contacted me re this story had read her facebook page last night. She had multiple posts regarding the lV event. These have all been mysteriously removed, overnight.
Thats unusual.

I'm not going to link to the conspiracy sites here..

There are reports all over the internet of people who were there swearing up and down that there were multiple shooters. And the only reporters that will cover it are deemed "fake news".

"Fake News" is a made up term people. The President of the United States is telling us that MSM is Fake News. I am sorry if you can't see the diversion that is happening. But some of us can. Anyone ever heard the term before this past presidential election? It was created to divert us from the truth. It is crystal clear what is happening.

There are reports all over the internet of people who were there swearing up and down that there were multiple shooters. And the only reporters that will cover it are deemed "fake news".

"Fake News" is a made up term people. The President of the United States is telling us that MSM is Fake News. I am sorry if you can't see the diversion that is happening. But some of us can. Anyone ever heard the term before this past presidential election? It was created to divert us from the truth. It is crystal clear what is happening.

ty!!!!

In what way it's not what the article says? The suspect brain appeared normal.

Yesterday's presser he made it pretty clear that it was a superficial glance at the outside of the brain.

He set the stage for the lab to find something that might maybe possibly might could cause violence.

Well see........................

In what way it's not what the article says? The suspect brain appeared normal.
I already posted the paragraph. Here it is again.
(I dont use a smartphone so its not always easy to tell which parts of my posts are copy /paste and which parts my thoughts.

Paddock’s body is being sent to Stanford University for study, Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg said. He added he would await findings of multiple forensic analyses, including a neuropathological examination of Paddock’s brain tissue, before issuing a finding on a cause and manner of his death. That ruling is not expected for several months, the coroner said.
end of copy paste.
my point is that cause of death should be and habitually is reckonable upon visual when subject dies following a suicide, that is because a bullet track through skull or base of brain usually destroys vital functions necessary to sustain life and its obvious on clinical examination without further pathological investigations being required.
It also suggests, to me, that they are considering whether his shooting was self inflicted or inflicted by a third party.

the other point was regarding neurological testing.. i wondered whether they had discovered some prescribed drugs to treat a condition such as parkinsons, motor neuron or some other neurological disease.
thats why i shared the article.

the term fake news has been doing the rounds for years.
it simply was never challenged.
he's just trying to claim its his thingy..
there are hosts of deadly fake news sites.. they all have their own political agendas..
they do a lot of harm to good people..
it is a real thing..

Most of the "eyewitnesses" are verbal, bright, attractive, nicely attired, young.

Funny -- there have only been a couple of beer loving beer belly ole country man, with a southern accent who loves his country music!

The older generation just may not want to speak to reporters about it. Our generation is all about SM and being in constant communication with our peers. My parents generation is not like that. Just because people aren’t talking to the media about their experience, doesn’t mean they weren’t there. There were people of all ages there. Strollers were found on site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is such a thing as fake news. It's a completely fictitious news article posted on a web site designed to look like a legitimate news site. When people share this article on social media it looks the same as real news. See
There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw.

Only when you dig deeper does it become apparent that the article and the Denver Guardian site are bogus. The Denver Post article I linked does a good job of pointing out the evidence for this being fake news. But to a casual observer reading a news link on social media it looks real.

I’m not sure how a microscopic analysis of brain tissue will lend itself to a cause of death... are they’re confused about the traumatic GSW(s)? Kind of strange.

I think they are just trying to figure out if there was anything at all wrong with his brain. If there were abnormalities than presumably these abnormalities could be responsible for his behavior. I don't think they will find anything.

there are hosts of deadly fake news sites.. they all have their own political agendas..
it is a real thing..

Of course there are sites and youtube channels etc.. of people who are full of it, and spreading lies to promote some agenda. I am saying the term "Fake News" was brought into the mainstream so that the truth can be discredited when the powers that be want it discredited. The same thing happened in the late 60's with the term "conspiracy theory". It is the same thing all over again.

My advice.....question everything. Do your own research into topics that mean something to you. If the VICTIMS of the tragedy in LV are screaming from the rooftops trying to tell you something....listen to them, for god sakes, at least CONSIDER what they have to say.

I think they are just trying to figure out if there was anything at all wrong with his brain. If there were abnormalities than presumably these abnormalities could be responsible for his behavior. I don't think they will find anything.
I mean, I understand that. It's just weird that it's phrased as if they're going to hold off on ruling the cause of death until after the brain is more thoroughly examined. As if it's not apparent he shot himself in the mouth or whatever.

There is such a thing as fake news. It's a completely fictitious news article posted on a web site designed to look like a legitimate news site. When people share this article on social media it looks the same as real news. See
There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw.

Only when you dig deeper does it become apparent that the article and the Denver Guardian site are bogus. The Denver Post article I linked does a good job of pointing out the evidence for this being fake news. But to a casual observer reading a news link on social media it looks real.

Well POTUS says CNN is fake news... so where does that leave us?

In the last couple of years legandary puliter prize winning jounalistic outlets have been lableled fake news .

Of course there is fake news--

1. USA Today – 2,301,917
  2. The New York Times – 2,101,611
  3. The Wall Street Journal – 1,337,376
  4. Los Angeles Times – 467,309
  5. New York Post – 424,721
  6. Chicago Tribune – 384,962
  7. The Washington Post – 356,768
ABC NBC CBS PBS

assocated press

reuters

are not fake news -- they are news giants

Why were so many reporters kicked out before the presser yesterday?

Isnt that the reason for pressers?

I know in places like N Korea , Russia, and CHina the govt selects which news outlets are allowed in.

This is America-- isnt freedom of the press discussed somewhere in our early years??

Why were so many reporters kicked out before the presser yesterday?

Isnt that the reason for pressers?

I know in places like N Korea , Russia, and CHina the govt selects which news outlets are allowed in.

This is America-- isnt freedom of the press discussed somewhere in our early years??

No independent journalists, and no questions from MSM journalists. I think they were upset with LL's outbursts at the last one, where she cornered them about the dates. Definitely lack of decorum and definitely annoying, but she wasn't wrong, either...

Of course there are sites like this. Pretty easy to decipher if one is paying attention. The point is, the term is being applied to legitimate stories and reports. Legitimate investigative reporters. The term is being used to discredit anything that is not in line with the "official" narrative. Now if they don't want you to believe something they just apply the "fake news" tag to it and it is immediately discredited. Same thing goes with the term "conspiracy theory". It is only used to discredit information that some don't want disseminated.

it is a real thing..

Since the internet of course there is fake news .

To hear people constantly claim that the organizations I listed earlier are fake news is the problem.

Nowdays you hear people claiming those institutions , that are as old as our nation itself is fake news ----is fake news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper