Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As those of you who have followed the Heather Elvis case are quite aware, two people are currently convicted and serving time for her kidnapping. Even though there is no evidence that she is still alive, her body has not been located, and the two convicts still aren't talking about what happened to her. I suspect the same to happen here.

As for the delay and the bail hearing, I wonder if LE is waiting for DNA results or other forensic results. Although many here have already convicted this man, the publicly available information reported by mainstream media only tells us that he drives a vehicle somehow related to this crime. To keep him in jail, the state will need to produce some evidence that ties the man, not just the truck, to the presumed crime. LE likely has much information to which MSM is not privy that will likely come out tomorrow - at least enough evidence to keep him in jail.

FR24
B06 Bell 206L-4 LongRanger
There's a copter up doing grid-like searches on Highway 50 between Fernley and Silver Springs, now going up along USA Parkway towards the Panasonic plant

This would be an area I expect his truck GPS might have data for. This is an area where people drive to get to Lake Lahontan for boating and camping. I would have expected it had undergone an aerial grid search before his capture just because of the general area, but the errnant phone ping might have skeweed the search priorities.

Of course, it could also be a copter hired by a news program for footage.

Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

Last edited:
As those of you who have followed the Heather Elvis case are quite aware, two people are currently convicted and serving time for her kidnapping. Even though there is no evidence that she is still alive, her body has not been located, and the two convicts still aren't talking about what happened to her. I suspect the same to happen here.

As for the delay and the bail hearing, I wonder if LE is waiting for DNA results or other forensic results. Although many here have already convicted this man, the publicly available information reported by mainstream media only tells us that he drives a vehicle somehow related to this crime. To keep him in jail, the state will need to produce some evidence that ties the man, not just the truck, to the presumed crime. LE likely has much information to which MSM is not privy that will likely come out tomorrow - at least enough evidence to keep him in jail.

If he is the criminal, I’m hoping for his DNA found in her car. I doubt that he’d be able to clean it meticulously enough to avoid that.

FR24
B06 Bell 206L-4 LongRanger
There's a copter up doing grid-like searches on Highway 50 between Fernley and Silver Springs, now going up along USA Parkway towards the Panasonic plant

This would be an area I expect his truck GPS might have data for. This is an area where people drive to get to Lake Lahontan for boating and camping.

Of course, it could also be a copter hired by a news program for footage.

Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

Someone on the Naomi Irion Missing FB page said they believe that chopper belongs to Washoe County Sheriff's Office, and has heat-seeking capability. I have no idea if they know, but they think FBI may be operating from Washoe Co. Take this as rumor, as it cannot be verified.

Last edited:
Someone on the Naomi Irion Missing FB page said they believe that chopper belongs to Washoe County Sheriff's Office, and has heat-seeking capability. I have no idea if they know, but they think FBI may be operating from Washoe Co.

Well, this is an Obvious place to search and it has to be done for thoroughness sake from the air, even if they have done a basic street level search along the route.

I'm really hoping its based on GPS data, though.

There's a minor storm and wind today. From the altitude and speed data, it looks like a bouncy ride. Maybe they're ditching in Carson City airport until the weather clears.

Thanks @Herat for the continued aerial coverage and commentary. And thanks to all the others that have linked to more stories. I will have something to do while waiting for the court appearance. Also, thanks to the poster that theorized the reasons for the delay. Lots of informative stuff in the last page alone.

FR24

EC30 Airbus Helicopters H130

I was watching this copter as it flew from Ely in eastern Nevada across mining territory, over the Walker Lake Paiute reservation and now into the general area of Yerington.

I had though it might be a mining company flight, or wildlife tracking, but then I remembered there is a Nevada State Maximum Prison in Ely. This where the real dirtbags are, although Las Vegas and Carson City have their share of bad people in their state prisons.

Ely State Prison Facility | Nevada Department of Corrections

Nevada State Prison, Men's Maximum to the Yerington County Jail where TD is currently residing ?

Hmmmm. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Summary of NerdyAddict, reporters, and Tamara interview tonight:
- Law enforcement doesn’t want to give the license plate out, per Tamara. There is likely a good reason for this though. (One reporter speculated that perhaps the truck isn’t owned by him, the financing is through someone else’s name, etc. - and LE doesn’t want them to be targeted)

This seems like an odd request.
The plate has been public info since news of the truck being towed broke and the local news hasn't taken it off their website yet.
There probably are tens of thousands of trucks on the road right now that look practically identical.
The body hasn't really changed between 2020, 2021, and 2022 and both the 2500 and 3500 share the same body style. They are also available in multiple dark paints that are obviously easily misidentified.
The only easily visible unique public identifier would be the license plate.
I would think that would potentially be helpful for people going back over old dashcam and security cam footage.
Screenshot_20220326-014442.png

Some new info in this article. Bail set at $750.000 and mugshots.

Suspect in disappearance of Fernley woman headed to court

Here is the zoom info for the Fernley Court. I haven’t found info for the district court.
Document

ZOOM COURT HEARING INSTRUCTIONS:

Instructions on Zoom Application:
Step 1: Download ZOOM https://zoom.us/download

Step 2. Click on Zoom Icon.

Step 3. Click the blue “Join a Meeting” button located towards the bottom of the screen.

Step 4. Enter 317 213 5411 in the “Meeting ID” box located towards the top of the page.

Step 5. Underneath “Join with a personal link name” type your full legal name.

Step 6. Click on the blue “Join” button located under your name.

Step 7. Enter the date of hearing MMDDYYYY

(i.e. 2 digit month, 2 digit date, and 4 digit year for example 05242021)

Step 8. Wait for the court to add you to the meeting.

Wow! It's clearly not a new wound...But makes you wonder who in the past was in a struggle with him and bit his ear. Really wonder if he's a serial predator. Something about him, I feel like there's more going on here.
I can never look at the eyes of serial killers. There's just something evil about their eyes.
I can't look at this guy's eyes either.

I don’t think I can post screenshots from social media, but on the public group for Naomi her sister has confirmed a tweet stating that there have reportedly been sightings of her in Reno reported to the family. No further information other than that. Could be trolling, could be real, it’s speculation at best currently.

Tamara had stated on Twitter she is ready to move to Reno if need be. And last nights interview, she stated that her and Casey are both planning career changes, they have been so affected by this and want to make sure it doesn’t happen to other families. I can’t imagine the pain and shock they feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95