Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion, 18, possibly kidnapped from parking lot, car located, Fernley, 12 March 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Tricia and Ping. Looking forward to tonight. If you don’t hear back right away, they are busy today. Mom is flying in from South Africa.

Are you saying the mother is flying in today from South Africa? Where did you hear that? I am afraid if the mother is flying in today, and there is a presser set for tomorrow, my guess is that an arrest is about to be, or may already have been made, and perhaps provided information as to where Naomi can be found. I hope I am wrong about the timing of her arrival and a presser. JMO

Last edited:
Are you saying the mother is flying in today from South Africa? Where did you hear that? I am afraid if the mother is flying in today, and there is a presser set for tomorrow, my guess is that an arrest is about to be, or more than likely has been made, and perhaps gave information as to where Naomi can be found. I hope I am wrong. JMO
Her mom did say at the beginning that she would be flying over from South Africa when she'd raised enough money for the airline ticket (on Go Fund Me).
Hope that helps

Looks like a grid search of the hills to the north & NW of Fernley
N3598D

Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

They must have a sighting of one of the vehicles on a CCTV camera on the north side of Interstate 80, possibly in Wadsworth or along Highway 447. That route up along Highway 447 is very popular with people who fish Pyramid Lake.

By the looks of that grid, they don't have a possible location, yet.

Last edited:
I watched a video of her mom saying that she was flying in from South Africa with her adopted brothers (3) from Ukraine that Naomi was very close with and that they had just found a place to stay temporarily

1. Are there more cameras that we are not granted access to (my guess yes)
2. With all the businesses and houses in the area do neighbors have cameras and have they been sent to LE
3. If he was watching her then they should definitely pull up days worth of security footage to see if he or someone else appears at this angle or others from the different cameras.
4. Her Instagram I found but she has a private Instagram that I dont have access to.
5. I haven't found her snap Id yet.

Last edited:
I watched a video of her mom saying that she was flying in from South Africa with her adopted brothers (3) from Ukraine that Naomi was very close with and that they had just found a place to stay temporarily

1. Are there more cameras that we are not granted access to (my guess yes)
2. With all the businesses and houses in the area do neighbors have cameras and have they been sent to LE
3. If he was watching her then they should definitely pull up days worth of security footage to see if he or someone else appears at this angle or others from the different cameras.
4. Her Instagram I found but she has a private Instagram that I dont have access to.
5. I haven't found her snap Id yet.

I read that she was in to tik tok but I can't find her account to see who is following her.

I wouldn't think Walmart would give out surveillance footage to anyone other than LE for a stipulated reason.

I haven't gone through all the threads. Did her father claim to see the Walmart footage before LE did, and called to report a kidnaping, not a missing person?

No. Her father was in South Africa when her brother requested to review the footage. He said that Walmart was very helpful given the circumstances.

@samsmom yeah I mean I can't imagine Walmart if it is a supercenter has only one good camera.
Hey, I wasn’t directly replying to you. It’s been mentioned a lot so I threw that out. Sorry

I had an alert that Tamara Cartwright (sister) would be on a YT channel in about 30 minutes. Now I can’t find the video.

@samsmom yeah I mean I can't imagine Walmart if it is a supercenter has only one good camera.

Looking at the Walmart Supercenter on Google Earth, I was easily able to spot at least 4 cameras just from looking at the front of the building. There are two on top of the building right in the center of the front, facing different angles, and at least one at each front corner of the building. I think it is safe to assume there are cameras on every corner, and more in the back. Also, with all the detail LE knows about the appearance of the truck, I am sure they have more footage of it than the still pic they shared online. Almost certainly that Sherwin Williams plant has multiple cams surveilling their property, and Lowes is almost next door to it. JMO

ETA...Just pulled up Google Earth again and walked around a bit. There are multiple cams on top of every side of Walmart, pointed in every direction. Probably at least a dozen.

Last edited:
In the FB groups it was stated that a 911 call had come in and that’s why there were searches by the helicopters last night and maybe today too in those areas N/NW of Wadsworth and Fernley. This is not verified though and I’m not quite sure where the information came from yet about the 911 call. It may be true, it may not be.

Like someone else said, there are small mines throughout that area in the hills and I’ve wondered about that too. There’s also the Truckee River that flows through that area into Pyramid Lake (which is N of Fernley and Wadsworth). But based on the flight patterns of the helicopters, it doesn’t really look like they’re searching in the river, it looks like they’re more focused on the hills and desolate area around the river. JMO

Last edited:
After reading this thread, something that stuck out to me was someone posting that social media is being looked at, it got me thinking about me at 18, using apps like Tinder and Kik. There were many times that I would reverse look up profile pictures and find that they were all over the internet and that I was most likely being “catfished”. I’m wondering if that is being looked at. Because that could explain why it seems like the man was waiting for her specifically. Again just a theory not fact based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur