Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion, 18, possibly kidnapped from parking lot, car located, Fernley, 12 March 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small aircraft flying in circles north of US-50, east of Fernley, above a body of water called Mustang Pond. Mustang Pond only has water seasonally, much like the other many small bodies of water in this area.

(This aircraft is flying at a lower altitude than other small planes I've noticed over the last few days in the area, but I am not clear on whether 4k ft still too high for this to be some sort of aerial grid search. If anyone has more expertise in this arena, I would love to know more!)

Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.52.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.52.16 AM.png
    445.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.50.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.50.09 AM.png
    999.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
If she was tased wouldn’t it be difficult to get her to move over? I think he scared her enough to move over on her own, then incapacitated her in some other way. He wouldn’t want to risk her fighting at him while trying to drive.

Small aircraft flying in circles north of US-50, east of Fernley, above a body of water called Mustang Pond. Mustang Pond only has water seasonally, much like the other many small bodies of water in this area.

(This aircraft is flying at a lower altitude than other small planes I've noticed over the last few days in the area, but I am not clear on whether 4k ft still too high for this to be some sort of aerial grid search. If anyone has more expertise in this arena, I would love to know more!)

That plane has been making the same flight from RNO to that pond every couple of days since about mid-February, doing exactly the same thing, for 5 hours or so.

One of two days it was also out over that wildlife refuge out east of Fernley. Likely something to do with wildlife.

N752DW is also flying low in what appears to be a searching pattern around Silver Springs, due south of Fernley.

That plane has been making the same flight from RNO to that pond every couple of days since about mid-February, doing exactly the same thing, for 5 hours or so.

One of two days it was also out over that wildlife refuge out east of Fernley. Likely something to do with wildlife.

Thanks for the save, @Herat. I had only found a very limited flight history for this one (going back to 3/11), and only noticed the lengthy flights in this area after NI had gone missing. It is indeed migratory bird season, and they're lucky I'm not a bird, cuz flying in circles above my head for 4 hours would earn them a stern squawking to!

Why do you believe this is a kidnapping in exchange for something?
Because the car was left in a spot where it would be impossible not to notice it.
LE says there's evidence of a crime in the car. But having listened to several interviews with Naomi's sister in which she said that LE believes she is alive. And they now no longer call it an abduction but a kidnapping.
Abduction could be for several reasons. But kidnapping usually means they want something in return (money, crypto, the release of someone else etc.).

So I guess to go from abduction to kidnapping they must have something like a ransom note.
If you tell a crime was comitted but also believe that she is still alive, there must be a reason for that.
So there's most likely not a lot of blood, bulletholes etc.

Another press release from Sheriff:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=345838144257417&set=pcb.345838627590702

277298927_345838137590751_2161645544274103446_n.jpg

277170044_345838037590761_2322495847284824798_n.jpg

277353671_345838054257426_1231246051241060437_n.jpg

277175279_345838060924092_7952022180766195217_n.jpg

ETA somebody in the approved FB group put this photo together about this car:
277224478_506965547700718_7525587055130669864_n.jpg

Last edited:
Because the car was left in a spot where it would be impossible not to notice it.
LE says there's evidence of a crime in the car. But having listened to several interviews with Naomi's sister in which she said that LE believes she is alive. And they now no longer call it an abduction but a kidnapping.
Abduction could be for several reasons. But kidnapping usually means they want something in return (money, crypto, the release of someone else etc.).

So I guess to go from abduction to kidnapping they must have something like a ransom note.
If you tell a crime was comitted but also believe that she is still alive, there must be a reason for that.
So there's most likely not a lot of blood, bulletholes etc.

I had been thinking about this...if it were a kidnapping for ransom, would authorities have more data to find the perp by now? Would any mentions of ransom even be made public?

I honestly can't recall following a case where a ransom was involved, to know how it's handled by police and the media. If I were the perp, I would assume that these days, it would be too easy to track a phone call and too slow to rely on mailing a ransom note to...South Africa??

But then I got to thinking, do kidnappers wait a couple weeks to demand money for a safe return!? The longer you hold someone captive, the higher the chances are of the person escaping, making a call, running away, being seen by others etc. Wouldn't a "smart" kidnapper make a ransom known ASAP? Wouldn't there be some 'proof of life' provided to the family to encourage them to pay the ransom?!

I had kinda thought not long after her disappearance, all of this would be more clear. I really just have no idea. MOO.

I believe the poster was stating that it was theorized by some that perhaps the suspect's truck was hidden in a semi, and perhaps taken from the area unseen, not that Naomi's car had been hidden in one. JMO
Thanks. That’s what I was saying. I will look for the screenshot I saw and if it’s from a credible approved source I will post it.

edited to add that I did find my source. They probably aren’t approved yet, but hopefully mentioning their YT will be ok as we are trying to #FindNaomi.
Search YT for All American Dream Chaser. The photo is the thumbnail for his latest show. IMO. I do not agree with the trucker abduction theory.

Last edited:
It was confirmed that the perp came to the scene of the abduction from the direction of the homeless encampment (presumably there's more surveillance imagery that her brother saw but hasn't been shown to the public). How far is the encampment? On which street? Where would he have likely parked his truck based on this info?

It was confirmed that the perp came to the scene of the abduction from the direction of the homeless encampment (presumably there's more surveillance imagery that her brother saw but hasn't been shown to the public). How far is the encampment? On which street? Where would he have likely parked his truck based on this info?

I'm not sure which street but I've read the camp is right behind the wall of Walmart (not sure what wall they are referring to so hopefully somebody closer knows).

I agree. I actually described his walk as a model would walk. I went to modeling school and this was one of the things they taught us.
I see what you mean. It looks to me like someone who is bored, waiting, practicing for a DUI walk-the-line. But you and someone else bring up the issue: is this a woman?

In the last few seconds of the video, right when she turns to face away from the cameras, I think I see a hint of breasts. And then lastly, I definitely see a female hourglass body from the back because she has her hands jammed into the pockets of the hoodie putting tension over her back yoke or rear rise* which is female, and also reveals smaller waist to wide hips horizontally which is female.

photo from DM here
Family of missing Nevada teen Naomi Irion say she was online dating before abduction | Daily Mail Online
55744665-10644239-image-a-32_1648120826507.jpg

*back yoke or rear rise = I am trying to describe how far the buttocks extend backwards out from the waist as greater on most women vs. men

I see what you mean. It looks to me like someone who is bored, waiting, practicing for a DUI walk-the-line. But you and someone else bring up the issue: is this a woman?

In the last few seconds of the video, right when she turns to face away from the cameras, I think I see a hint of breasts. And then lastly, I definitely see a female hourglass body from the back because she has her hands jammed into the pockets of the hoodie putting tension over her back yoke or rear rise* which is female, and also reveals smaller waist to wide hips horizontally which is female.

photo from DM here
Family of missing Nevada teen Naomi Irion say she was online dating before abduction | Daily Mail Online
55744665-10644239-image-a-32_1648120826507.jpg

*back yoke or rear rise = I am trying to describe how far the buttocks extend backwards out from the waist as greater on most women vs. men

At this point, anything is possible.

ETA: The FBI "Wanted" poster describes the POI as a "nondescript male".

JMVHO.

Attachments

• naomi-christine-irion.pdf
    338.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors