GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES ... something to be thankful for today :applause:

A toque is a toque, lol.

Yes, we Canadians use the term all the time, the english ones as well.

Just want to clarify to those unfamiliar with the term, it is pronounced like toooooook, like tewk, similar o vowel sound to "boot" or "boo". :)

(Omg Clue hahaha jinx, poke poke you owe me a coke!!!!!!! We both just posted "rhymes with" at the same time, lol----hey, same vowel sound as in "pooping jogger", lol)

(what's a bloke, lol---I guess that doesn't rhyme with "broke", lol_

(what's a bloke, lol---I guess that doesn't rhyme with "broke", lol_

Merriam Webster told me personally that toque rhymes with bloke...

soo... Maybe Merriam Webster should talk to some Canadians....? :D

:canada:

Merriam Webster told me personally that toque rhymes with bloke...

soo... Maybe Merriam Webster should talk to some Canadians....? :D

:canada:

I'm sorta Canadian. It's toooooooook, like booooooot.

(Thank goodness we're sleuthing toques, and not other stuff right now---Wait, rhymes with "SLEUTH!!!" :websleuther: )

Ok, so Red Dodge Caliber, what year I wonder, would like to get a pic up of a similar vehicle.

source:
"Authorities believed they were abducted by someone in a small, white, four door car, but Friot reported Thursday night the authorities are looking for a red Dodge Caliber. Additionally, he reports authorities believe one man was wearing a toque."
http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/BREAKING-Girls-Alive-Safe-271328321.html

Amber Alert Canceled -- Girls are found safe, around 25 miles from home!

BBM:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Caliber

"The Dodge Caliber is a compact car that was produced by the Dodge division of Chrysler from model years 2007 to 2012. It replaced the Neon, which Chrysler had discontinued in 2005. The Caliber went on sale in March 2006 as a five-door hatchback; but with its appearance, it is sometimes considered a station wagon or a crossover."

eta: link to specs on Dodge Calibers and photos ranging from 2007-2012 models. (I'm not posting a pic yet bc we don't know the year---what should I do here as far as a pic? Maybe I'll just post one from every year to be on the safe side)

I am so happy they were found! But this whole thing has me puzzled....how strange.

Attachments

• 07.caliber.11_(400x300).jpg
    07.caliber.11_(400x300).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 313
Thanks for the images of Toques! By the way... It rhymes with bloke... (I was wondering this ...:))

Oh jeeze!! I've been saying it like a French person would pronounce "tacos" in my head. Taaaah Q's! Oy.

I am so happy they were found! But this whole thing has me puzzled....how strange.

This was a pretty strange incident that resulted in jail time..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ger-amish-beard-cutting-attack_n_1863467.html
bbm.

"CLEVELAND (RNS) Law officers testified Wednesday (Sept. 5) about the chaotic and bizarre scene they discovered the night of Oct. 4, 2011, when they arrived at the Holmes County, Ohio, home of Raymond Hershberger, a 79-year-old Amish bishop.

The officers recalled that clumps of gray hair lay on a rocking chair and on the floor of the living room, and a crowd of people were crying and yelling in Pennsylvania Dutch, their first language.

Hershberger's son, Levi, told the officers that "Some guys broke in and gave Grandpa a bad haircut," a Sheriff's Department detective said.

The testimony opened the second week of the hate-crime trial of Amish bishop Samuel Mullet Sr. and 15 of his followers. They are accused of conspiracy and kidnapping in what prosecutors describe as hair-cutting attacks on nine religious enemies and estranged family members."

How did it go from a white car to a red one?

More info here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-amish-girls-found-alive-amber-alert-canceled/story?id=24985109

The sisters were dropped off in the town of Richville, about 36 miles from where they were abducted, District Attorney Mary Rain said. The girls walked to the closest home and the man who opened the door immediately knew who the girls were because of news reports.The girls asked the man to take them home, Rain told ABC News.The two young girls have been reunited with their family. They "seem to be healthy," but were "cold and wet," the DA told ABC News, and that they are being interviewed by authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966