Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only skimmed the document, looking for what I was looking for, but I'm quite good at spotting things and I don't think that info was in there (could be wrong).

An employee would almost certainly know, or be able to find out. I don't know any, sadly. I'll have another look around, see what I can find.

But I do! I'll will have to ask!

Dr. Depue sounds like a fascinating and inspirational man!

Thank you!

:seeya:

He is IHAVENOCLUE, and his accomplishments continue, even today. As most present day behavioral profilers of today are strictly scientific. Depue had the uncanny ability to get into the predators mind due to his spirituality, imo.

His research led him to coin the term "leakage", which basically means that one's fantasies consciously or subconsciously tend to leak out. It also allows offender profilers to obtain information on a criminal's motivation.

But I do! I'll will have to ask!

Brilliant. A recent change could be really significant in this case, if you know what I mean, but little details that mean a lot can sometimes be so time-consuming for busy LE Depts to uncover. I'd love it if we could do anything to help them, in this case.

So where and when were these 'sightings'? If her body was found so close by what was she doing for the last 3-1/2 months? Living in a cave wearing no shoes all winter?

After an afternoon of some off site sleuthing, I found some interesting info about our friends over at LNM. I'll get the ol' boot if i get going now, but as the days move on & information (I HOPE) is (again HOPEFULLY) brought to us at a resolving speed (if anything for Jen's family & babies), I think then i can yap a bit more about what i learned. Keep that number handy Juicy. I know i have.

Please lets all try to get some rest tonight. Our bodies need it... our minds need it even more. We've just begun a new route & not that we've stopped feeling the many emotions surrounding the mother, woman, daughter & friend (to name a few) that we are fighting for in all our many ways, but those that know her & adore her & love her need our objective minds to see the CRAP.

i'm not poetic, i know. i'm just another run of the mill "armchair detective stalker blogger stranger sitting behind a computer blogger" :applause:

Bumping this. Keep us posted if you can.

Just curious, how often do perps actually move the body?

Russell Williams had Jessica Lloyd's body in his garage for a few days while working and then dumped her at the side of a road when he had a chance.

I just read all 16 pages again, thoroughly. Confident now that there is no info regarding changing/upgrading life insurance. Complete details are apparently available in the 'official plan documents', whatever they are (last page):
http://www-01.ibm.com/employment/us/benefits/2013_Benefits_Brochure.pdf

Employees also have a stock purchase option, and that is worth mentioning only because that's something else that would be in the trust.

My last word (warning?) about trusts, promise. If and when any insurance does pay out, it will almost certainly have to go into the family trust. Along with the family home and any other assets. Could be creeping upwards of a value of $400,000, according to my calculations. A solid legacy for Jennifer's poor mites.

As I said before though, those trusts can be pesky things and it all depends how well they are managed by the trustee (almost always the surviving spouse), as to what may actually ever pass to the children. I really, really, hope those who love Jennifer are aware of this.

Bumping this. Keep us posted if you can.

I will!
I've had a few posts "dropped" so i'm waiting patiently for more information to come out so i don't loose it after posting...... (if that makes sense?!)

I have nothing but love & respect for all of our Mods.
I also have nothing but a mouth that tends to put its foot into it very easily or doesn't wait until the approproate time to speak.

mikkismom

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1...er-We-miss-you

Check comments...

jmo

Not sure if copied right -- but off of Mikki -- more damage control it looks like...
<said in jest>... Oh, that Mr. Mahoney -- you keep getting the story wrong! That's why we endorse that other paper -- b/c they listen to what we say and don't do much investigating... <end of jest>

If CC and GR were smart -- don't do interviews (why start now???) -- stay off FB -- sit down and prepare a message or statement that might make sense (possible?). As has been pointed out -- there does not appear to be a language barrier/English as 2nd language... The innocence keeps being claimed but the actions/non-actions and words make many think otherwise!

I wonder if the "commenter" is concerned that her previous claims / words / promises / trying to shift focus is going to implicate her or her company, somehow moving forward? Or maybe there is a promised donation or lack there of until the case is resolved, per say & this is also a concern. Because promising or actually giving money to an organization to help boost your PR or reputation when needed throughout the search & investigation is much different & more important it would appear, than using funds to actually put toward the efforts & then PUTTING EFFORT towards finding the the wife..... NOT social networking - dramaticizing & causing more concern & focus about saving FACE. BOTH of theirs FACES. I don't belive this has EVER been about Jen. But about throwing words out, whether written or spoken & then playing damage control!! WHO IS THIS INVESTIAGTION REALLY ALL ABOUT!!??!!

Man i am so :furious:

I wonder if the "commenter" is concerned that her previous claims / words / promises / trying to shift focus is going to implicate her or her company, somehow moving forward? Or maybe there is a promised donation or lack there of until a certain point is resolved & this is also a concern. Because promising money to donate to an organization once a body is found is much different than using funds to actually put toward the efforts needed to find the wife..... NOT holding dramaticizing & causing more concern & focus about saving FACE. BOTH of them. I don't belive this has EVER been about Jen. But about throwing words out, whether written or spoken & then playing damage control!! WHO IS THIS INVESTIAGTION REALLY ALL ABOUT!!??!!

Man i am so :furious:

Never heard of an 'armchair defense attorney'. :waitasec:

Never heard of an 'armchair defense attorney'. :waitasec:

I'm thinking i'll add "armchair prosecution attorney" to my already growing list of - stalker, blogger, armchair detective, hiding behind a computer screen (there's more names that have popped up along the way....... )

Either that or we're going to retain Juan Martinez so he can have a FIELD DAY with the inconsistancies that have been said throughout this when trial hits for the perp.

mikkismom

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1...er-We-miss-you

Check comments...

jmo

Not sure if copied right -- but off of Mikki -- more damage control it looks like...
<said in jest>... Oh, that Mr. Mahoney -- you keep getting the story wrong! That's why we endorse that other paper -- b/c they listen to what we say and don't do much investigating... <end of jest>

If CC and GR were smart -- don't do interviews (why start now???) -- stay off FB -- sit down and prepare a message or statement that might make sense (possible?). As has been pointed out -- there does not appear to be a language barrier/English as 2nd language... The innocence keeps being claimed but the actions/non-actions and words make many think otherwise!

I would imagine that Mr Mahoney had recorded their conversations. Would love to hear that audio....maybe that would but a cork in it? Nah prob not!

I'm thinking i'll add "armchair prosecution attorney" to my already growing list of - stalker, blogger, armchair detective, hiding behind a computer screen (there's more names that have popped up along the way....... )

Either that or we're going to retain Juan Martinez so he can have a FIELD DAY with the inconsistancies that have been said throughout this when trial hits for the perp.

O/T Poor Juan...he will need therapy after he finishes with Jodi.

moo

How can anyone take him serious at this point? He's worse than Biden!
I believe he's about to hit the wall and I hope there are cameras there to catch it.

......I'm betting we'll be seeing a 24 hour prison cell live web-cam...........

:jail::jail::jail::jail:

...after all - someone *does love the cameras!

I've been thinking, that with the body so "In plain sight" and not far off the road, that it has been likely moved recently. Thinking on that, we here on WS over the last week had been talking alot out searching and the fact that we thought the body was close to the residence and somewhere he could keep an eye out on it.. was she moved to an area already considered searched or moved so she would be found.. I hope the team up in Syracuse can tell if she's been moved post death, or how long she's been deceased.

And now, the supposed "sighting last week"...

Is all this to hide the true place where she'd been and also to create a "doubt" defense for later on? I had heard she was "well preserved" but now with all the time to identify her, that can not be the case. If she was "well preserved" there would be no way with all the wildlife out there that it could be the case (thinking freezer).. then taken out there and dumped to deflect all the accusations on GR.

Else, PE is using the ID as a stalling tactic, waiting on autopsy results prior to an arrest.

Thinking out loud.

Whose property was not searched in those 4 days?? and if not a freezer- it may be a hole somewhat deep in the ground- lined with plastic: with the on and off warming in the area- it would have to be underground to stay frozen.

The JLRMP Facebook is reporting it has been confirmed it is Jennifer.

Nothing official online that I can see yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip