OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*MOO*
I wonder if someone did an in depth analysis of the YouTube channel. I guarantee something is to be said in the videos that were deleted.

If by LE, they could contain information we are unaware of that is important to the case.

If parents, it could be information pertaining to HD that the public is unaware of but could also help.

I’m leaning towards LE, so I guarantee those videos have something.

*MOO*
I wonder if someone did an in depth analysis of the YouTube channel. I guarantee something is to be said in the videos that were deleted.

If by LE, they could contain information we are unaware of that is important to the case.

If parents, it could be information pertaining to HD that the public is unaware of but could also help.

I’m leaning towards LE, so I guarantee those videos have something.

We know the FBI is involved. They have the ability to cut through red tape and get warrants to search cell phone records, and even Facebook and YouTube. If things have been removed it is because they are tracking the information related to those posts. They had the account frozen in time and are looking at responses. Although Facebook and YouTube (Google) have said they won't cooperate with certain warrants, when it comes to endangered children there are different rules.

As far as his first YouTube account Harley killed the account because it was tied to his middle school email account. When he killed the account it would stop the ability to post comments. The comments are still out there, they are just locked and hidden. By now the FBI has scoured everything on that account.

It was 18 degrees with snow on the ground when he left his home and he was last seen wearing a thin sweater, sweatpants and a thin "puffy" coat, police said.

All of which "leads us to believe he wasn’t planning on being outside for an extended amount of time," Timmons said. "He was going to meet with somebody, somebody we haven’t identified yet."

The 14-year-old also has a "big social media presence" with accounts on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Reddit. There has been no activity on those accounts since his disappearance.
Surveillance shows last known image of missing Ohio 14-year-old Harley Dilly: Police

What did he TYPICALLY WEAR to school in the morning? I’d like to know.

We know the FBI is involved. They have the ability to cut through red tape and get warrants to search cell phone records, and even Facebook and YouTube. If things have been removed it is because they are tracking the information related to those posts. They had the account frozen in time and are looking at responses. Although Facebook and YouTube (Google) have said they won't cooperate with certain warrants, when it comes to endangered children there are different rules.

As far as his first YouTube account Harley killed the account because it was tied to his middle school email account. When he killed the account it would stop the ability to post comments. The comments are still out there, they are just locked and hidden. By now the FBI has scoured everything on that account.
I’m wondering if (in the deleted videos) there is information about maybe another account we haven’t found or a person he was involved with. If he mentions certain information that hasn’t been released to public but is important to the case and we could follow that to something else. The videos were deleted for a reason so I’m wondering what they contain.

We all know even the best & brightest at the FBI & in law enforcement sometimes MISS or screw-up critical information. Remember the CRITICAL internet searches in the Casey Anthony case were missed?

I wonder this too, I never wore a coat to school because that meant I would have to stop at my locker. It wasted time for such a short amount of time spent outside. My classmates (for the most part) didn’t either aside from the ones with a long walk or broken heaters in their car.

It was 18 degrees with snow on the ground when he left his home and he was last seen wearing a thin sweater, sweatpants and a thin "puffy" coat, police said.

Today is the first I’ve heard of a thin sweater being worn underneath his puffy coat. I’ve been wondering why there has no mention of what he was wearing underneath. How do they now know what he was wearing after 16 days?

Never be afraid to call in a tip. It may be NOTHING - but it’s always better safe than sorry

When a collective group of minds come together for one sole purpose, amazing things can happen.

There’s a reason prosecutors & defense attorneys alike read here. Outside the box thinking, an angle they hadn't considered before, a new line of investigation....etc.

Heck it’s FREE - only fools wouldn’t take advantage.

We’ve seen during televised trials defense & prosecution reading here in real time.
Picture clue: cops turn to amateur web sleuths to help crack cases

Last edited:

I wonder this too, I never wore a coat to school because that meant I would have to stop at my locker. It wasted time for such a short amount of time spent outside. My classmates (for the most part) didn’t either aside from the ones with a long walk or broken heaters in their car.

In this video, he says its 34 degrees and is wearing a light hoodie type jacket.

Never be afraid to call in a tip. It may be NOTHING - but it’s always better safe than sorry

When a collective group of minds come together for one sole purpose, amazing things can happen.

There’s a reason prosecutors & defense attorneys alike read here. Outside the box thinking, an angle they hadn't considered before, a new line of investigation....etc.

Heck it’s FREE - only fools wouldn’t take advantage.

Picture clue: cops turn to amateur web sleuths to help crack cases
What tip are you suggesting? I think I missed it.

WTH. WHY Would anyone not cooperate with an investigation involving a child? With all we know about Epstein,and all the power full people,involved, including news agancies,and other entities it really makes me SMH. They would rather protect scummy predators,than vulnerable children. It makes me want to puke. Especially when someone involved is still the face of one such news network daily.
MOO

WTH. WHY Would anyone not cooperate with an investigation involving a child? With all we know about Epstein,and all the power full people,involved, including news agancies,and other entities it really makes me SMH. They would rather protect scummy predators,than vulnerable children. It makes me want to puke. Especially when someone involved is still the face of one such news network daily.
MOO
Who is still on tv?

In the last thread I asked how many people noticed his Grandfather referred to HD in the PAST tensed. "My Grandson HAD issues and he WASN'T a perfect boy but he WAS a good boy and he LOVED his mother and he LOVED his family"
Could the Grandfather believe that HD is deceased or know more than they let on?? Just wondering because in most missing cases during the vigil it would be
"My Grandson HAS issues and he ISN'T a perfect boy but he IS a good boy and he LOVES his mother and he LOVES his family"

The post is in the last thread #1497 and the Video is on that one with the time stamp listed of when the Grandfather starts talking. But, that bothers me for some reason. The verbiage used when talking about HD. IDK why but it doesn't sit right with me. JMHO

This bothered me too,and even more so since I learned the Grandfather is a retired cop,so he really should know better(I do concede that under the pressure of his grandson being missing he may not be thinking straight).

MOO
YouTube does protect predators, they remove comments and monetization of channels that have children (like family vlogs) because they don’t want people to make inappropriate comments but won’t touch inappropriate videos children are posting of themselves (13 year old showing off bikinis so her followers can vote or an adult male rating his 12-16 year old followers hot or not) or going after users who are commenting.
So even if someone was saying things on his channel I doubt they would even report it.

Amateur speculation ***

MOO

This is exactly what they did in the Lucy McHugh case here in the uk.

Evidence may have been lost because Facebook refused to hand over Lucy McHugh's Facebook data | Daily Mail Online

Another disappointment of an "update"

Port Clinton Police Department
Sunday, January 5th, 2020

Good Evening Parents,

The Port Clinton Police Department will continue to conduct schools patrols along with our two (2) School Resource Officers.

Please see the announcement that Superintendent Pat Adkins published on Friday, January 3rd, 2020.

Chief Hickman

I'm honestly more worried that Harley reached a breaking point and did something drastic than I am that some awful person who happened to find his completely random social media account tracked down and kidnapped a 14 year old off the street in front of his house in broad daylight. Not that such a thing doesn't happen, it does, but statistically, that seems the less likely scenario. Losing his phone, being cut off from social media where he seemed to get a lot of his validation, the issues with his parents, not wanting to go to school because he was "sick", it all just points to a kid who is in a very fragile place. I have a 13 year old, and it just guts me to think about, but they are so emotional at this age and everything is a *huge* deal that seems insurmountable to them, and that's really my worry here. This long, with no contact, no trace of him popping up on social media, nothing...I hope I'm very wrong, and he has just run away and will be found safe or return on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawlessinvestigates