OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the threads about Sierah had some kind of reference to some type of official statement JDW made. It was about his employment for a farmer Named Bob XXXX. I don't know what JDW did for Bob or how long he worked for him. Bob used to grow field tomatoes and owned a good sized Migrant worker camp at that time. I met Bob in the early 90's. Nice guy. Is it OK to mention Bob's last name, or is it even relevant?
A lot of commercial farms out that way...it seems as if we've been concentrating a lot on his activities in neighboring Lucas County, but what about Henry County? It's not far away either, lots of the same back roads, wooded areas, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

A lot of commercial farms out that way...it seems as if we've been concentrating a lot on his activities in neighboring Lucas County, but what about Henry County? It's not far away either, lots of the same back roads, wooded areas, etc.

As are Lenawee and Monroe co Michigan. And lots of little dirt roads btwn the main country roads only used mostly by farmers w adjacent fields

Hunts plant in Rossford
Red Gold in Indiana

When I hauled 'maters about 25 years ago it was to Hunt-Wesson in Perrysburg, Red Gold in Indiana and Heinz in Fremont. I think there was a cannery in Napoleon that did 'maters too.

This helps and is relevant. Now we know he could have hauled tomatoes too.

Not to mention he was around a migrant farm. Lots of "unknown, anonymous women" in those migrant camps. Nobody would even say anything if one came up missing I bet.

The thought that any of us locals could have easily been one of his victims still sends shivers down my spine. I have thought about that so many times since this happened. I used to storm chase all the time on the Fulton. Co back roads by his house, and when it wasn't stormy I still would go each evening for the spectacular open sky sunset shots because I am situated in extreme western Lucas co by the county line and heavily forested , so I would always hop in the car after supper w my camera and pick a deslolate road to park, get out and walk amd take pics. I am sure ar some point I must have crossed his path or was on his radar. I have had a lot of just unbelievable experiences in my life especially from my mid teens thru age 28 or so including Thelma amd Louise style road trips w my best friend. I admit it, i was a very stupid naive girl to have taken the risks I did. I should not still be here and i think I was actually supposed to have been killed by a serial killer but by some freakish stroke of luck am still here at 45 years old. I think this is one reason I am so emphatically compulsed to do what I can to help bring justice for the other unknown victims . Maybe sounds crazy to you guys but this is how I feel. And I will continue to research and do what is needed to give this everything I got to help unveil the truth and help bring justice for the unknowns

I get it. I was almost kidnapped once when I was 10 by a guy that had taken my friends and my bikes from the front of the store and moved them to the desolate side of the store where he sat conveniently parked. It's a weird feeling to know that you were almost just another missing girl.

Not to mention he was around a migrant farm. Lots of "unknown, anonymous women" in those migrant camps. Nobody would even say anything if one came up missing I bet.

I highly disagree. The migrants may be nameless people to most of our society; but they are a very strongly knit group. Most are related and watch out for each other very closely. They normally are very suspicious of outsiders. I would be too if I was in a foreign country with everything I owned in the back of my vehicle.

I get it. I was almost kidnapped once when I was 10 by a guy that had taken my friends and my bikes from the front of the store and moved them to the desolate side of the store where he sat conveniently parked. It's a weird feeling to know that you were almost just another missing girl.

I hope that sicko was never successful.

As are Lenawee and Monroe co Michigan. And lots of little dirt roads btwn the main country roads only used mostly by farmers w adjacent fields
Yep, those little farm lanes....my uncle's parents had a farm out that way. They split the property, fields, and woods. Each kid got two acres for house and pond. Their property was between two letter roads going East and West and two numbered roads going North and South...so what is that? A square mile? In any case, there are tons of farm lanes we still use the 4 wheelers on. And in the middle of this big "block" of land is a woods, with several farm lanes going through it on various sides. It was the old family "dump", we've buried all our dogs there, we go 4wheeling, and hunt...right there in Henry County, not too far from Fulton. I have never been afraid out there...it has always been home. Taking a walk to the woods was no big deal. Playing hide and seek in the cornfield at night was a blast....after this, I wouldn't set a foot back there alone even in broad daylight.

Drove by "the barn" today. There were red lights flashing approx 1/4 mile south of property...1 sheriff, 1 ambulance, 1 large fire truck parked by field on East side of road?! No other vehicles, no home where they were parked. Anyone local know what was happening there?

Drove by "the barn" today. There were red lights flashing approx 1/4 mile south of property...1 sheriff, 1 ambulance, 1 large fire truck parked by field on East side of road?! No other vehicles, no home where they were parked. Anyone local know what was happening there?

Google maps shows there is a small pond south of there on the east side of the road, were they by the pond?

A bit OT... I had to watch the episode of The Vanishing Women playing now on ID because not knowing the proper pronunciation of Chillicothe was driving me bonkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really believe Jody Lynn Brant would have been a victim...a lost young woman who's car had been rear-ended in what seems to be Erie, MI in 1994. It just seems she would have been in JDW's "web" and "learned after his 1990 attempted abduction". IMO

I also think that if Karen Lee Kohls is being considered by LE (or the news) then that would open up possibility of Oak Openings Metropark being important to JDW. She was spotted in Metropark and RG was also an attempted abduction on road near Metropark (not sure where entrance would be/or had been). Although Karen was before RG and his statement..she has not been found.

I also still believe Jill Ann Johnson (even with all the different theories) could have been a victim...especially since this article states almost 2 years prior she was being followed and intentionaly hit on her bicycle. Her x-rays from that injury is what led to her positive identification. She worked at many different restaurants etc. during the '80's...maybe JDW knew her while he worked in Toledo. Maybe he frequented the establishment "Girls Garters and Lace'?

Gardener1850 in reply to your question: they were further South than that little pond. A little more than halfway from pond to the stop sign to the South. Again, not at or near house and no other vehicles, no wrecker, no other persons or vehicles. Growing up and living here entire life, driving all these country roads day and night a LOT, I have NEVER seen this before? "Cloud to ground strikes"?

I also think that if Karen Lee Kohls is being considered by LE (or the news) then that would open up possibility of Oak Openings Metropark being important to JDW. She was spotted in Metropark and RG was also an attempted abduction on road near Metropark (not sure where entrance would be/or had been). Although Karen was before RG and his statement..she has not been found.

I agree with you on Karen Lee Kohl's and Jody Lynn Brant. And it's horrifying that they've never been found all these years. It's very frustrating there's very little info about either of these lost women too , by the way Jodi was not related to Erie Michigan there's been several erroneous articles and reports about that . her car was found in Ottawa Lake Michigan on Turk Road near Consear which is not very far from JDW's place when You're Driving the back Country Roads.

I agree with you on Karen Lee Kohl's and Jody Lynn Brant. And it's horrifying that they've never been found all these years. It's very frustrating there's very little info about either of these lost women too , by the way Jodi was not related to Erie Michigan there's been several erroneous articles and reports about that . her car was found in Ottawa Lake Michigan on Turk Road near Consear which is not very far from JDW's place when You're Driving the back Country Roads.

I see what you mean...Back Country Road time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas