OH - Jennifer Nelson, 29, murdered in her Dayton home, 2 Jan 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another twist...(from: http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/05/ddn010509warrantweb.html)

"FBI agents tracked Nelson's cell phone number and determined her cell phone was used twice in Columbus after her death, according to a search warrant affidavit filed Monday in Franklin County Municipal Court. One of those calls, made late Sunday morning, was made to the cell phone of Charlie W. Myers, 22, of Columbus."

So, who had Jenny's cell phone and why were they calling Myers? :waitasec:

Weirder and weirder....

Suzi,
With all due respect, the spouse is always suspect, and often with good reason. You've been around long enough to know that. Particularly if the wife is shot and the child (and/or surviving spouse) is unharmed.

This forum has not been as bad as some others (Dreamin' Demon thread was way over the top) in terms of calling for violence, but these texts have appeared here in reference to Charlie Myers: (#100) "They ought to beat his head like his eyeball." (#107) "The lil creep face." and #125 "Not only is this guy a murderer he's a freak. Male enhancements? Vibrators?" Doesn't exactly have the ring of Innocent Until Proven Guilty (which is the basis for the justice system in this country) does it? Does it?

And as I wrote earlier this morning, the sexually related items were listed in the search warrant because they were missing. We don't know what kind of "enhancement device" it was. Because otherwise, how would they know to even be looking for them? Would that make the Nelsons "freaks?" Only to the most straitlaced.

Further, this morning's Dayton paper is quoted as saying that Myers "has confessed to his role in the slaying." It does not confirm that he has stab wounds. It does not say that he is being charged with murder. Even Sheriff Plummer has hedged on whether or not robbery could be the motive, noting that more valuable items were left behind. It's quite possible that there are others involved who they hope to lull into a sense of complacency by suggesting that they've "got their man." But they aren't actually saying that they've got their man. They're saying its still an active investigation.

Excellent find Larkin. I had no clue this social networking site exsisted, so yet another I will bookmark when I go looking for people:D

Notice on this webpage he selects under his Looking for tab: Friendship, Dating, True Love, Random Play, Business, Whatever I Can Get
(Bolding by me)

And he selects under his interest tab: Both

Now being bi-sexual (or experimenting with one's sexuality) has nothing to do with his alleged crime, I, personally believe, that our sexual preference in regards to orientation is but just a very small facet of our personalities.

But it's interesting to note that he has a person of alternate lifestyle as one of his top friends on his myspace and that person has him listed as number two.

As I said, it means nothing in relation to this case, but it does give us more insight into C. Myers. and his life.

He's bi? That explains why it looks like he's wearing lipstick in the one mugshot?
http://www.daytondailynews.com/stor...ws/local/2009/01/05/ddn010509homicideweb.html

What if he was gay with the husband and wanted to rid of Jenny?

When the Nelson's went to a concert Dec 17, and their car got stolen, it is correct that Eddie left his wallet in the car? If he did, it was not reported stolen with the car, or it was? I'm unclear on these things..
Also if someone was going to a concert, it's common for people to bring their ID and money in with them and leave the wallet in the car. Did Eddie bring his ID into the concert with him?

Larkin, The husband is always suspect, true. There could turn out to be more to this story. So far I'm not seeing it here. My response was not about that, it was because you were issuing us caution in demonizing Charlie, while you have been demonizing the husband, who by all accounts (so far) is the victim here. I feel it's unfair to chastise us for doing something you, yourself do. That's all I was saying, no offense intended.

The above opinions you posted, IMO, are not brutal given the crime Charlie has CONFESSED to.

Something just occurred to me...

Myers had the Honda keys!!!

If the car was stolen while Eddie and Jenny were at a concert, and it has been explained that personal effects were left in the car and that is how Myers found the Nelson house, does that mean that Eddie left his wallet and his car keys in the car?? Was the car unlocked? If not, how would he be able to get back in the car after the concert?

Do you think this is the police report of the stolen car?

http://www.ps.ohio-state.edu/police/daily_log/view.php

Anybody know how to get more details from this report?

If the car was stolen while Eddie and Jenny were at a concert, and it has been explained that personal effects were left in the car and that is how Myers found the Nelson house, does that mean that Eddie left his wallet and his car keys in the car?? Was the car unlocked? If not, how would he be able to get back in the car after the concert?

I do remember somewhere it was said Eddie did leave the keys in the car. My understanding is he slept on the way to the concert and Jenny drove. So they probably would have used her keys to get back into the car.

The above link is like alot of LE and county links, it doesn't take you to the direct report. Only to the query screen.

I didn't see anything yesterday in E. Nelson's web presence that would suggest he was anything other than a loving husband and devoted father. I'll withhold speculation about him until I see otherwise ~ but that's just me.

MeoW33 I think that mugshot might just be bad color resolution. But I don't know.

Colomom: Now that is very interesting indeed, who would be calling him from J. Nelson's cell after she was deceased? Do we know who else is being questioned? I have heard conflicting reports that they do/do not have others in custody. This cell phone usage would lead me to assume that someone(s) else are involved in this crime.
I think C. Myers was involved but I am beginning to think someone else was too.

After reading the article where it says that J. Nelson fought for her life, maybe the black eye is a result of that.

I do remember somewhere it was said Eddie did leave the keys in the car. My understanding is he slept on the way to the concert and Jenny drove. So they probably would have used her keys to get back into the car.

The above link is like alot of LE and county links, it doesn't take you to the direct report. Only to the query screen.

Whooopsie, I should always check my links, sorry.

Enter report # 08-5953

Another twist...(from: http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/05/ddn010509warrantweb.html)

"FBI agents tracked Nelson's cell phone number and determined her cell phone was used twice in Columbus after her death, according to a search warrant affidavit filed Monday in Franklin County Municipal Court. One of those calls, made late Sunday morning, was made to the cell phone of Charlie W. Myers, 22, of Columbus."

So, who had Jenny's cell phone and why were they calling Myers? :waitasec:

Weirder and weirder....

Aww too cute, I didn't make the connection when I saw that link. cool:)

That looks like it could very well be the report. Where is that garage located and as someone else asked...(Larkin?) Where is it relation to where her family resides? (sister)...Don't mind me I'm just following ideas down the rabbit hole:crazy:

That looks like it could very well be the report. Where is that garage located and as someone else asked...(Larkin?) Where is it relation to where her family resides? (sister)...Don't mind me I'm just following ideas down the rabbit hole:crazy:

Me too Kat, right behind you....

Do you know any details about where her family lived?

Here is the garage: http://www.osu.edu/map/building.php?building=288

Click the Google map.

I can tell you one thing, it was very convenient to Myers' house (http://airamerica.com/full_story/125029304 : "Myers was one of three people investigators took from a McMillen Avenue address, just north of King Avenue"

myersApt.png

Now he says "the man with 3 jobs is facing another day" and his mood has gone from "distraught" to "loved". If I lost a loved one you couldn't get me out of bed let alone on a happy little site like myspace or facebook. I would have to be medicated just to get out of bed and use the restroom. This is just way too soon for him to be myspacing and the whole thing stinks to me.

From: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-ohioarrest0105,0,6084551.story

"A car that police believe was the getaway vehicle was found Sunday in a parking lot in Columbus, some 75 miles from Dayton."

So how did Myers get from Columbus back to Dayton?

I am half asleep but if you are asking what I think you were asking he dropped the honda at the home in columbus. He then took the mothers oldsmobile and drove it back to columbus. If that is not what you meant forgive me as I am confused myself with all this.

like is said the folks involved in this crime are not very bright. i mean why on earth would you use the victims cell phone after she's been murdered? duh!

Earlier it was said 3 people were questioned. do we know who those 3 were and why Myer was the only one arrested? He seems pretty close to his sister, is it possible he's taking the fall and she was involved too in this little crime spree.

I am half asleep but if you are asking what I think you were asking he dropped the honda at the home in columbus. He then took the mothers oldsmobile and drove it back to columbus. If that is not what you meant forgive me as I am confused myself with all this.

Oh me too indians...me too. Disregard that post. I had too many Google map windows up. Sorry.

From: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-ohioarrest0105,0,6084551.story

"A car that police believe was the getaway vehicle was found Sunday in a parking lot in Columbus, some 75 miles from Dayton."

So how did Myers get from Columbus back to Dayton?

That and my response where I quoted you earlier did not get posted. Who used J. Nelson's cell phone to place those two calls and one of which was to C. Myers?

Who drove C. Myers home from Columbus?

The two names that I found in connection with that address (2 males) I haven't been able to find a single website with their names on it.

As for the female...nothing either. They may be names that aren't even connected to this case but they are/were connected to that address at one time or another.

Who drove C. Myers home from Columbus?

C. Myers lived in Columbus.

Eddie's car stolen in Columbus. Myers drives it to Dayton (where it is later found) and commits crime. Grandma's car stolen at crime scene in Dayton. Myers drives it to Columbus (where it is later found.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back