OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 911 call she mentioned that there was blood on the cupboards. Maybe someone was looking for pills? JMO
Maybe, but it could also be from the gunshots depending on the weapon and caliber.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I feel there a couple of major points here.one,yes,it appears its someone who is familiar with the 4crime scenes.I feel like this revolves around Hanna may rhoden.she had a boyfriend,CH.not sure I he was the father of the baby,according to her fb,they started a relationship after she was pregnant.it appears they lived together,but why wasn't he killed along with her?she stated in 2013 she married JW,although it wasn't a,legal marriage.i think its significant that she was killed after giving birth days before.the fact that none if the babies or child harmed physically,makes me feel it was someone who had feelings towards the kids.is it poss that she broke up with a bf or perhaps the baby's father felt alienated after birth of baby ,and her father backed her.ir wouldn't be the first time people were murdered for interfering .JUST MY OPINION

This situation would definitely make emotions flare. If HMR's family wanted to keep the baby daddy away and brushed him off, this might fuel some major anger enough for him to blame the whole family.

In the 911 call she mentioned that there was blood on the cupboards. Maybe someone was looking for pills? JMO

They also said some weren't in bed, these could haw been up. Was he dragged to another room or able to walk or crawl? People with wounds that should put them on the ground have walked for a bit.

This situation would definitely make emotions flare. If HMR's family wanted to keep the baby daddy away and brushed him off, this might fuel some major anger enough for him to blame the whole family.

It doesn't appear he was the father. The father appears to be the brother of the other Hannah in this case.

I think this is possible, but then why not take the baby?

I think this is possible, but then why not take the baby?

Because he knew that it was not his baby....????? It seems that CH was the boyfriend throughout most of the pregnancy, but not the bio dad. JMO

The area looks so bucolic. Guess not.

Chillicothe: Torture allegations offer insight into rural Ohio's drug plague:
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2015/11/allegations_of_torture_offer_i.html

I live in a nearby, similar part of Appalachia North and East of Pike County. I have a couple of very dear friends from that area. I can take you to places in my area that would fit as an exact mold to the environment in Pike County.

It is a beautiful area with a lot of good, hard-working people. Unfortunately, it is very poor and not much hope for any kind of better life for a lot of the people there. Years ago (and still to this day) very high quality marijuana growing was a staple for a lot of struggling farmers.

In the past decade or so, there has been separate waves of a huge prescription pill, meth and heroin epidemic in this area. State route 23 is a pipeline of drug trading that runs from Detroit, through Columbus down into Kentucky. According to discussions with my friends from down there, it is *everywhere*. Many of the dealers from the larger cities have made their way to the more rural areas to establish their business as the LEO presence and resources are greatly reduced in these small rural settings..

I haven't heard of any persons of interest. Do you have a name listed as a POI by LE?

No,that's why I was asking�� many sites from the AP reporting they have been holding a person of interest since yesterday.just wondering if anyone had heard,anything else,although I don't believe it was released.

They also said some weren't in bed, these could haw been up. Was he dragged to another room or able to walk or crawl? People with wounds that should put them on the ground have walked for a bit.

One transcription from a news article used "covers" (vs. cupboards).

I hate when it's hard to decipher these calls. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why they are---most 911 callers are distraught or there's some type of stressful situation going on. So I'm not blaming the callers at all. I'm just venting my personal frustration when I can't make out what they're saying. I don't know how these dispatchers do it... a lot of practice, I guess.

Because he knew that it was not his baby....????? It seems that CH was the boyfriend throughout most of the pregnancy, but not the bio dad. JMO

Hr and Ch announced their relationship after hr was very preg ,so don't think he's the father

No,that's why I was asking�� many sites from the AP reporting they have been holding a person of interest since yesterday.just wondering if anyone had heard,anything else,although I don't believe it was released.

It's okay to link Associated Press articles. Would you mind linking if possible? TIA!

They just haven't released much info at all really.im sure its to preserve integrity of investigation.im sure they know more than what's been released

Hi, Sleuthers! Just read through the previous threads, and I'm getting my social media links all lined up. One I didn't see (probably missed) was Gary Rhoden. Is this the Gary who is listed on SM as living in Greenup, KY?

Hi, Sleuthers! Just read through the previous threads, and I'm getting my social media links all lined up. One I didn't see (probably missed) was Gary Rhoden. Is this the Gary who is listed on SM as living in Greenup, KY?

From tribute pics I've seen, I would say yes.

Idk, it seems to me if he was angry enough over alienation to kill the family he wouldn't have stopped at the children.
I think he is involved in some way, but going on what we've been told about the nature of the injuries, "execution style" it doesn't lead me to think this is a crime of passion.
It appears to me to be too "clinical". If GR and CR1 were found together and if they were beaten as the 911 call claims, that may have been to extract information.
Or, it could be that THEY were the targets and everything else happened as punishment.
Or, it could be that DR, HR, FR, HG were attacked first in their home, CR1 and GR heard the shots but someone was already in their house, CR2 was shot while running away because he woke up and he could id the attacker(s).
None of this answers why KR was killed though.
I think there's a lot more to this than what we can find out now, we are just going to have to wait for information to be released.

They just haven't released much info at all really.im sure its to preserve integrity of investigation.im sure they know more than what's been released

Exactly, they just said at a presser that some were in bed but not all, so some weren't asleep. They didn't say how many though.

Correct. KWR is victim Gary's brother and cousin of CR Sr. and Kenneth Rhoden.

Ok, I am confused.
"Kenneth Jr"
Per pike county court records, the person born on 3/30/1972 has initials KWR. So KWR is the victim. This KWR has lived at various addresses including 4077 and 4091 Union Hill road (and his weight fluctuated between 130 and 238 lbs).

"Kenneth Sr."
According to one of the funeral funding pages, the father of Gary Rhoden is also called Kenneth. The funds collected will be given to him.
There is a Kenneth W Rhoden was born 9/1/1953 (in KY) and who has lived in Greenup, KYl So I think that is him.

"Kenny"
Gary Rhoden has a brother Kenny Wayne Rhoden, born 7/22/1975.

So there are at least 3 KWR's! There is Kenneth Jr., Kenneth Sr., and Kenny. I am not entirely sure how Kenneth Jr. is related to the other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog