OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could check on their SM pages. AW has had photos up and saying 'that WAS in Alaska'.

A couple of weeks ago, JW was selling a variety of trucks (at least 3 different ones) online via Facebook - his location on the posts said Ohio at that time. I sure hope someone in LE saw the posts - did anyone else here see them? JW's facebook page is locked up pretty tight now after sharing pics and comments about their Alaska trip...

:doh: OMG I never put the names with the faces before. I don't personally know them but I know them.

So I'm figuring they are saying if they sold you a gun or something before they left the officers what to know that...is that what your getting ? Yard sales, FB sales, that kind of getting rid of items the SG wants to know about ?

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I saw that. I hope I remembered to screen shot them since I took screen shots of most everything else they posted for sale.

So I'm figuring they are saying if they sold you a gun or something before they left the officers what to know that...is that what your getting ? Yard sales, FB sales, that kind of getting rid of items the SG wants to know about ?

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

That's what I think too. We moved from the area just before the murders happened.

I am sick to my stomach. I want to cry. I don't know why I am feeling what I am feeling, I just am. Perhaps it is because of watching this thing play out since the first reports. I am wanting to wrap my arms around SW and tell her that everything is going to be ok.

Are those passport pictures at the link? Two of those people do not look happy, but maybe I'm reading too much into simple photographs.

They look like driver's license photos. The blue back drop.

I'm a member of a lot of the same facebook for sale groups as they are and I can easily see what they bought and sold online there, Including the craigslist post for their property back in january. Surely the police have already looked at all of those. Most of the pages are closed so you have to be a member to see their posts but they are easily searchable by LE.

I could be entirely wrong, but I think the request for info is a ruse...they have all the info they need, but are sending a message to the Wagners.

LM said from the early days it was about custody, which leads me to believe the family has had an idea all along.

I am so disjointed right now--there's so much I want to say...but to think that this was put together because a young man's pride was hurt has me reeling. So POTENTIALLY, one family puts 8 murders together because JW wasn't getting what he wanted regarding SW, AND assumes that KR isn't his, based on a family genetic anomaly. It wasn't enough to just murder HR, everyone that likely would have petitioned for custody is gone too. That a father would do this to his child...unbelievable.

Karin Johnson WLWT (@karinjohnson): https://twitter.com/karinjohnson?s=09

#breaking OH Attny general is asking for help getting info on these people. Mike DeWine says this is in connection w Pike Co murders. #wlwt https://t.co/3UVJYxe5Z2
5209ab17f95a800b56ae39c71ca5d155.jpg

HELL-O FUZZY haven't they been reading their freaking FB posts??!! and following their pursuit of rental properties?!?! (I guess they could have been faking those though.)

Ohio AG Mike DeWine (@OhioAG): https://twitter.com/OhioAG?s=09

DeWine, Reader Call For Tips in Rhoden Murder Investigation https://t.co/4olGKtnFoA

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/OHAG/bulletins/1a394dd

(COLUMBUS, Ohio)—Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader today asked for help from the public in the*ongoing investigation into the execution-style killings of eight members of the Rhoden family*in Pike County.

Investigators*in the murder investigation*are asking for information regarding the following persons :

George "Billy" Wagner, III, 46Angela Wagner, 46George Wagner IV, 25Edward "Jake" Wagner, 24

Investigators are interested in receiving information regarding any interactions, conversations, dealings, or transactions that the public may have had with these individuals, which could be personal, business, or otherwise. Specifically, information could include, but is not limited to, information regarding vehicles, firearms, and ammunition.

The persons listed are formerly residents of Peterson Road in Peebles, Ohio and are currently believed to be residing in Alaska.

Those who have information*are asked to call the BCI tip line at 1-855-BCI-OHIO (224-6446) or the Pike County Sheriff's Office at 740-947-2111.*Any information provided will remain confidential, and a $10,000 reward is still in effect.

Fixin' to post this to the housing sites she's been contacting in AK.

I'm a member of a lot of the same facebook for sale groups as they are and I can easily see what they bought and sold online there, Including the craigslist post for their property back in january. Surely the police have already looked at all of those. Most of the pages are closed so you have to be a member to see their posts but they are easily searchable by LE.

I think LE is aware of those but are looking for things that were sold more privately. I also think they have a good idea where the Wagners are located but they're trying to build their case with more evidence and information before they make arrests JMO.

I could be entirely wrong, but I think the request for info is a ruse...they have all the info they need, but are sending a message to the Wagners.

LM said from the early days it was about custody, which leads me to believe the family has had an idea all along.

I am so disjointed right now--there's so much I want to say...but to think that this was put together because a young man's pride was hurt has me reeling. So POTENTIALLY, one family puts 8 murders together because JW wasn't getting what he wanted regarding SW, AND assumes that KR isn't his, based on a family genetic anomaly. It wasn't enough to just murder HR, everyone that likely would have petitioned for custody is gone too. That a father would do this to his child...unbelievable.

I agree that this is being done as a message. I have never seen the AG's office do something like this by posting pictures of folks and asking for information in connection with a mass murder and the individuals haven't even been arrested yet.

I think LE is aware of those but are looking for things that were sold more privately. I also think they have a good idea where the Wagners are located but they're trying to build their case with more evidence and information before they make arrests JMO.

I think so too. they had a huge barn sale shortly before they left, and those items probably weren't listed online for sale.

I find it odd that the AG and/or LE are publicly asking for info on these individuals before their arrest. It's been awhile -- can someone DM their connection with the Rhoden's?

It's all public record, so I don't think there's a need for DM...JW is the father of HR's older daughter. AW and BW are his parents, GW is his brother.
JW has custody of the daughter he shares with HR.

Ohio AG Mike DeWine (@OhioAG): https://twitter.com/OhioAG?s=09

DeWine, Reader Call For Tips in Rhoden Murder Investigation https://t.co/4olGKtnFoA

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/OHAG/bulletins/1a394dd

(COLUMBUS, Ohio)—Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader today asked for help from the public in the*ongoing investigation into the execution-style killings of eight members of the Rhoden family*in Pike County.

Investigators*in the murder investigation*are asking for information regarding the following persons :

George "Billy" Wagner, III, 46Angela Wagner, 46George Wagner IV, 25Edward "Jake" Wagner, 24

Investigators are interested in receiving information regarding any interactions, conversations, dealings, or transactions that the public may have had with these individuals, which could be personal, business, or otherwise. Specifically, information could include, but is not limited to, information regarding vehicles, firearms, and ammunition.

The persons listed are formerly residents of Peterson Road in Peebles, Ohio and are currently believed to be residing in Alaska.

Those who have information*are asked to call the BCI tip line at 1-855-BCI-OHIO (224-6446) or the Pike County Sheriff's Office at 740-947-2111.*Any information provided will remain confidential, and a $10,000 reward is still in effect.

Interesting development. AG says "believed to be residing in Alaska". It is almost like they aren't sure.

A broad call for information like this, it almost sounds like they vanished. Does anyone have theories for such a call? At the same time AG isn't calling them suspects.

When was the last time someone spoke to these people in person? Not through email of FB messenger? I believe C.Graves did a remote email interview.

It's all public record, so I don't think there's a need for DM...JW is the father of HR's older daughter. AW and BW are his parents, GW is his brother.
JW has custody of the daughter he shares with HR.

Thanks! Now the connection makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member