OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that video of Gary's funeral was so sad. Interesting that Chris, Gary, Frankie, and sometimes Chris Jr all worked at that campground. I'm assuming they've been investigating that avenue with people living in the campground.

Video of Gary's dad today. He said Gary worked at Big Bear Lake also.

[video=youtube;ySCAXBNSyLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCAXBNSyLk[/video]

Awwww, that is so sad. Thank you for this. I didn't see Bobby Jo, James/April, Kathy/Henry, Leonard or any of the other Manleys in the video footage that showed all the mourners. That was interesting to me. But maybe they were just inside and not on camera.

I know, I posted some, but if I posted more I found it would look like I'm bashing LE. I totally support LE, but not the ones who are corrupt.

IMO it is not LE bashing - I just reported what I found !!

I'm not sure you have to have background checks and the whole sha-bang to buy silencers?
Steelman,,,,,, where are you, we need your expertise.
You go through more checks to buy a suppressor than a gun.

Me!!!! There are quite a few unsolved cases of people murdered in their beds in Pike and Scioto counties! We know that the Newsome murders were related to drugs. Mom was supposedly dealing oxycontin to make a little side cash. And there are a few connections on FB between the daughter and the Rhoden family. To me that says the murders are related somehow.

The friend connections are huge to me, as well.

As far as the "side cash" thing goes - why on earth did she even need so much side cash? What was she buying?

ETA: anybody have a link for the murder rate per 10,000 residents in Pike, Adams, Scioto counties?

I'm not sure you have to have background checks and the whole sha-bang to buy silencers?
Steelman,,,,,, where are you, we need your expertise.

You do. You must submit everything to the BATFE for approval. You also must register your suppressor with them.

Not any suppressor I've used. Or that is a loud bb gun. Maybe a suppressed .22. But even then I'm skeptical.

I posted this earlier but for those that missed it about the murders in Jan. of the Newsomes.

Holly Zachariah ‏@hollyzachariah 2m2 minutes ago
Other Pike County news: Rumors rampant that double-homicide in Scioto County in Jan. is connected. Sheriff Donini there says ABSOLUTELY NOT

I posted this earlier but for those that missed it about the murders in Jan. of the Newsomes.

Holly Zachariah ‏@hollyzachariah 2m2 minutes ago
Other Pike County news: Rumors rampant that double-homicide in Scioto County in Jan. is connected. Sheriff Donini there says ABSOLUTELY NOT

Huh. Thought both cases were unsolved.

Bobby said that in her 911 call I believe....NO? That was why she entered Chris's house. Her job was to feed dogs and "chickens" JMO LOL help me here, posters, or haul out the straightjacket.....JMO

No, she just said that she tried to go in the house, and it was locked, so she got the key, because she knew where it was hidden. She never says WHY she went in. We all just speculated it was because the dogs weren't there.

No worries though - this case definitely fries the brain! It's a whopper!

That's why I'm thinking no suppressors, but at least two shooters and simultaneous murders of Chris household and Frankie household next door. Dana's was a mile away (?) and may not have heard, or was already deceased. JMO I just don't think "PRO"

Yeah. That's pretty much my thinking right now, too.

Published on Apr 27, 2016

A man claiming to be Kenny Rhoden, a surviving member of the Rhoden family, called 911 the day after the deadly shootings saying he feared for his life.

[video]https://youtu.be/Onh2KZc9doM[/video]

On this angle the anchor reported he got lisc number - but nothing happened . I think it was a diversion to throw LE off of the family istself mooo

in this video around the :30 mark, it shows an aerial of one of the victims homes.
if you are looking at the mobile home, to the left are the A frame structures BUT between the home and the A frame
structures is something flat and black and as wide as the end of the mobile home. Does anyone know what that is?
[video=youtube;PN_rEotDdi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_rEotDdi8[/video]

I just saw the arrest thing on her yesterday! And she was tiny. I thought she must have been on some serious stuff to maul a 16 year old, that was appently enough for to get two years probation

some serious drugs PCP??

Bath salts. Remember that guy in Miami who ate the other guy's face while on bath salts? They give super human strength!

Another thing to note is that not all guns are as loud as the ones mentioned. Since we don't know if it was a handgun or not we don't have a reason yet to say the killer(s) have hearing damage or that it would have been as loud as 30+ planes taking off. I doubt it was a handgun because those things are really easy to trace. You can go to a Walmart and buy long rifles and be out the door in 20 minutes. Though I'm not saying the gun was a recent purchase. I am just saying they are easy to get. Also, I have a .22 rifle and I have actually shot it from inside out a window. My son who was sleeping in the next room didn't even wake up. Just for the record I was shooting to scare a coyote but not to kill it. I didn't aim at it. My point is the noise of the gun is a lot different depending on the length of the barrel. A .22 could have possible have been used and might explain the multiple gsw to the victims. I agree that if it were a handgun it would be louder and a shot gun would also be loud.

A rifle would be a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member