OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/coul...ngs#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/KHt1EY7sRX

This article speaks of "shatter" and the need for hazmat suits.
Confirming photo of hazmat suits entering structure on Union Hill Rd. Day 1 of investigation.

I'm now more convinced then ever that the post office/shatter lab incident were/are connected to this; news video report said that the exact address of the shatter lab was NEVER released AND it's unclear if ANY arrests were ever made in relation to it... this screams "someone was working with the DEA" IMHO.

Maybe just a typical precaution, since they recently found a shatter site in the area?

Possibly a precaution.
There was discussion previously as to if these people were Hazmat
or Crime scene investigators dressed in traditional white .

As far as a small caliber bullet, yes and no. You can still kill someone with single shot of a .22 but it would be easier for someone to survive the 22 than a hollow point 9mm round.

And, to add to my above post, perhaps this is cotributing to the "hinky vibe" some folks are getting about LE; they failed to protect them...

Maybe just a typical precaution, since they recently found a shatter site in the area?
Also the chances of finding a meth lab, whether theirs or one in the woods, could be pretty high.

Yep - "dragged" is past tense. Doesn't matter I just get confused thinking is someone implying they were drugged when killed

Drugged - given something. Drug - regional variation of dragged. You guys really.There's been a "thing" going on previously about making "hillbillies" and "rednecks" into some lower class because of their lifestyle and what part of the country they live in. I will forever now use "drug" just on principle. This is ridiculous. It's rude and it's snotty.

I'm now more convinced then ever that the post office/shatter lab incident were/are connected to this; news video report said that the exact address of the shatter lab was NEVER released AND it's unclear if ANY arrests were ever made in relation to it... this screams "someone was working with the DEA" IMHO.

I compared the photo of the house with the tube in the shatter location with the overhead video from the Rhoden crime scenes and it didn't look like a match. Different style windows.

http://www.newswatchman.com/news/ar...f3b-9c28-ff921fe53003.html?mode=image&photo=3

Jeff Ruby, Cincinnati Businessman withdrew his reward - yesterday.
Bill Cunningham is told my someone that it was an " inside " job - yesterday.
WCPO had two articles, one on LE, one on Shatter - yesterday.

I compared the photo of the house with the tube in the shatter location with the overhead video from the Rhoden crime scenes and it didn't look like a match. Different style windows.

http://www.newswatchman.com/news/ar...f3b-9c28-ff921fe53003.html?mode=image&photo=3

I agree - not the same place/location. That's not what I was implying. Sorry if it came across that way. What I'm leaning toward (at this moment...) is that the Rhoden family grow operation may have been connected in terms of growing/supplying the product needed to produce the shatter at that site.

Drugged - given something. Drug - regional variation of dragged. You guys really.There's been a "thing" going on previously about making "hillbillies" and "rednecks" into some lower class because of their lifestyle and what part of the country they live in. I will forever now use "drug" just on principle. This is ridiculous. It's rude and it's snotty.

Someone from Australia wouldn't necessarily be clued into "regional" variation. Though, I wouldn't call that regional. You would hear "drug" in Wisconsin, south side of Chicago or Colorado, as well. It's dialect. We have a tendency to make fun of dialect from a lot areas - New England and Chicago, for example.

Seems as though leaks and news articles are pointing us in one direction.
Away from Cartel involvement.
i wonder... Misdirection?
So difficult to figure out .

Local radio, WLW, Bill Cunningham

I just heard this and can't quote exactly.
It will be repeated through the day, so maybe more clarity.
Or maybe not. But what I remember was:

Bill said he was told it was an "inside" job.

When I hear 'inside' job I think of anyone involved in the Rhoden's network of ventures. They bought,bred and sold hounds,roosters. They fixed up and bought vehicles for demolition derby competition,repaired and/or resold vehicles for parts or flipping.Then of course the growing and reselling of pot.Buying neighboring property could be iffy especially if it's owner is impoverished. Any of their ventures had the potential to alienate or anger people.The rumors of frequent disputes & grudges against the Rhoden's have been discussed at length.

I have lived many years on the west coast but I still use all the Mississippi Delta expressions I grew up with. .My favorite is;you can say what you want about 'anybody' as long as you end your sentence with a 'bless their heart'. This acknowledges that deep down you care for them 'warts and all'.

:cow:

He also made (Ruby) some interesting if rather cryptic remarks on his Twitter feed yesterday regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61