OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was an arrest before the funerals. Funerals are supposed to offer comfort and closure, yet the atmosphere must be so uneasy right now.

I feel like there isn't anything new that can be theorized about this case. Makes the atmosphere kind of bristly here on WS, too.

There is no punishment for this, politicians just keep getting away with it.

Tell me "We aren't releasing info" bit don't spin me like I can't read or understand what you are saying.

Bad politicians stay in office because people give them the benefit of the doubt, again and again and again.

What, do you suggest, is the remedy for this? I tend to agree w you, but it is not a partisan issue. JMO

Sounds like weasel cya to me... I really thing the powder keg is the graft they've been extorting from family growers for years. Makes sense that they'd bust pot coming in from Cali or do a "smoke and mirrors" bust from time to time. It makes me wonder who knew they could do it and get away with it? My speculations can go into darker places where the elimination of an entire family gets written off as means to an end...
Yeah there is something. This case could have them saying "we aren't releasing info to not compromise the investigation" and that is irritating to us, but we all can understand that.

What, do you suggest, is the remedy for this? I tend to agree w you, but it is not a partisan issue. JMO
No it is not partisan at all for sure. The answer is holding politicians accountable and voting them out.

sometimes when a meeting of the minds is not possible scrolling and rolling is the best option

I didn't know you could do that at all lol

Yes you can or you use to be able to. I've done it before just can't figure out on Tapatalk but will go to my laptop if I have to!!

No it is not partisan at all for sure. The answer is holding politicians accountable and voting them out.

We could yak for days on that. But not here. I do understand your frustration in this case,but you are really letting it get to you....we will figure this out or come close, despite the spin. (I hope) LOL JMO

We could yak for days on that. But not here. I do understand your frustration in this case,but you are really letting it get to you....we will figure this out or come close, despite the spin. (I hope) LOL JMO
My frustration is feeling like I'm not being heard. I'm used to dealing with politicians lol.

I'm so torn on this case. All of my theories go against each other.

ETA: Clearly with all the agitation, I can tell we are all in the same boat.

MRS lol I do that too and wind up at square 1. JMO

the one thing that leads me to believe this is bigger than a family feud or one person gone mad is that there is political spin.

My frustration is feeling like I'm not being heard. I'm used to dealing with politicians lol.

You're being heard but it's impossible to get everyone to agree. We all have different perspectives and that's what makes us unique. It doesn't mean that you're wrong. I like reading your thoughts on this.

You're being heard but it's impossible to get everyone to agree. We all have different perspectives and that's what makes us unique. It doesn't mean that you're wrong. I like reading your thoughts on this.
There is one thing to agree and one thing to discount a quote by the person. That is my frustration.

The other thing is this kind of politicial spin on a case.. That is big, there is a reason for it. Political spin is different than keeping things close to the vest.

Agree. It would be so boring if we all had the same viewpoints. That's why I enjoy this site. We have all watched the same interviews, read the same articles, and know the same information but look how many differing opinions there are regarding the case. I like the variety here.

The other thing is this kind of politicial spin on a case.. That is big, there is a reason for it. Political spin is different than keeping things close to the vest.

I am not really interested in politics, therefore I know nothing about political platforms. Would you be so kind to enlighten me why there would be a political spin on the Rhoden's murders. I am completely confused. Thank you so much.

Just something to consider- some people are not involved in politics and wouldn't notice political undertones. My husband is one of those. He couldn't care less about politics and a "political spin" would go unnoticed to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove